No announcement yet.

should we keep CQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one inside Iran can do the some as Carlos did and we have no other one who is willing to come Iran. There is Guus Hiddink, Dick Advocaat and Louis van Gaal. Our problem is also preparing and playing good friendly's before the Asian Cup. I like we invite Joachim Löw as new trainer but even Jürgen Klinsmann could be a option for us…

Comment

We dont deserve cq and he wont stay, We can beg him but he wont stay. You cant take blood from a stone, he has done all he can with us. Our football may be good 20 years from now if we start with the grassroots from this moment on
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

In fairness it wouldn't matter if we had Guardiola as manager, our football association is so backward we would struggle to get any further forward. I appreciate the excellent work CQ has done.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          We dont deserve cq and he wont stay, We can beg him but he wont stay. You cant take blood from a stone, he has done all he can with us. Our football may be good 20 years from now if we start with the grassroots from this moment on
          Sorry we this we saw all over again and again… that in 20 years from now will be ok. We must start see our problems and play better and prepaire well... We never learn from this and next time will be the some story again...

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
            No one inside Iran can do the some as Carlos did and we have no other one who is willing to come Iran. There is Guus Hiddink, Dick Advocaat and Louis van Gaal. Our problem is also preparing and playing good friendly's before the Asian Cup. I like we invite Joachim Löw as new trainer but even Jürgen Klinsmann could be a option for us…
            what you smoking, this coaches you mentioned thier salary is more than CQ.also iran is on sanctioned which excellent coach would come to iran?with the dollar issue no coach would come and iff dont have the extra money to pay.

Comment

The question is CQ willing to stay, or is IFF willing to give him a new contract.

And twice the answer will be no.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                source?
                i read it here:

https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/phot...type=3&theater

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  I don't think it will be our choice. I feel he will resign. Hopefully he won't or at least we have a coach of equal caliber and professionalism willing to take his place.
                  I called it.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

CQ announces that his work with Iran is over. He is gone.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/158753...AF%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

He had said before his contract is only until the end of the Asian Cup.
                      The tournament just ended. So he said his work is over.
                      HOW IS THAT A RESIGNATION ??
                      The quote on facebook is not a resignation. He is saying this is the end of his work. Big difference. I hope you're not in the news business.

Comment

we have to wait and see , cq said this thing after wc 2014,2018, i just think we cant find a better quality coach then CQ. the very top quality coaches are too expensive for us.we cant afford them and even if we can afford them they wont come iran

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
                          He had said before his contract is only until the end of the Asian Cup.
                          The tournament just ended. So he said his work is over.
                          HOW IS THAT A RESIGNATION ??
                          The quote on facebook is not a resignation. He is saying this is the end of his work. Big difference. I hope you're not in the news business.
                          Lol, did you watch the press conference? He literally said "My work with Iran is done. It was a pleasure coaching the Iranian team. Goodluck to the true iranian fans".

What is that to you?

Comment

CQ is finished. He is going to Colombia.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

CQ has made expectation so high that we do not get anyone better then him! He must stay
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Queiroz should be kept but if he wants to leave then he is leaving.

Comment

Working...
                                X