Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Factors that cost Iran the game and the championship (1 Internal and 1 external)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
    In addition to all the reasons everyone mentioned here, i have one more.
    I would not paly my star player such as Taremi , in evey game until he get two yellows and unable to play in semi final against Japan.
    Yes. Did not need to play Taremi against China!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      My point was that VAR can be wrong just as it was for Ronaldo's elbow and the non pk you referred to in Serie A.
      Yes, I got that. Just as it could have been wrong in awarding Japan the pk against Iran...

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        Looking at it again, for the first goal, does anyone else feel that despite the mix-up and going to the ref - that there was actually still more than enough time to defend the cross coming?
        I kind of agree
        MOHAMMADI had the second player covered
        BEIRANVAND was not only not aware of OSAKA running in, but he just jumped way too late and OSAKA beat him to the ball at its highest point. That ball was BEIRANVAND's to either CATCH or to PUNCH AWAY.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
          I kind of agree
          BEIRANVAND was not only not aware of OSAKA running in, but he just jumped way too late and OSAKA beat him to the ball at its highest point. That ball was BEIRANVAND's to either CATCH or to PUNCH AWAY.
          Beiranvand's reaction really left me flabbergasted. 5 of our players stopped playing, but he had more than enough time to realize what is happening, and in that situation when he saw the cross is coming he should've intercepted the ball before it even got to Osaka. Beiro's jump was extremely late and I have no idea why he let the ball even get to Osaka's head. I know MiMo was still in the box, but at 5" 10" he was clearly not going to be able to stop Osaka, and knowing that Beiro should've tried to intercept the cross.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
            Yes, I got that. Just as it could have been wrong in awarding Japan the pk against Iran...
            As it never went to VAR that hypothetical scenario is just hypothetical.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

As it never went to VAR that hypothetical scenario is just hypothetical.
              The ref went to the booth because Var told him to have another look.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
                I kind of agree
                no way was that beiranvand's fault. the defenders recovered just in time before the ball made contact with the japenese forwards head yet nobody bothered to cover his far side, only his near side was covered. when you're scrambling like that of course its more challenging but again you cannot blame beiro for that at all
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The ref went to the booth because Var told him to have another look.
                  Did he? If he did then I missed it. Just to make sure we are talking about the same incident I am talking about Japan's penalty against us.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Did he? If he did then I missed it. Just to make sure we are talking about the same incident I am talking about Japan's penalty against us.
                    Yeah, Aussie ref went and reviewed it in the booth after making the call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, Aussie ref went and reviewed it in the booth after making the call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Ok so I see your point now. My stream/wifi was off and on so I hadn't seen this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        no way was that beiranvand's fault. the defenders recovered just in time before the ball made contact with the japenese forwards head yet nobody bothered to cover his far side, only his near side was covered. when you're scrambling like that of course its more challenging but again you cannot blame beiro for that at all
                        Please watch the replay, beiranvand came out of his goal and punched the thin air atleast 4' away from OSAKAS's head...he reacted too late as he was trying to figure out what had happened same as the defenders who had stopped playing. if you come out of your goal , you have to be sure you can punch the ball away...or just stay in and have some small chance of saving the ball on your goal line...Still ,he is one of the best Goal keepers I have seen in my life.
                        Last edited by leviathan; 01-30-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X