Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most logical coach to take over TM is Markar Aghajanian.

He has been working with CQ for many years as an assistant.

He has a very good relationship with the players.

I would give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
      The most logical coach to take over TM is Markar Aghajanian.

He has been working with CQ for many years as an assistant.

He has a very good relationship with the players.

I would give him a chance.
      He would be a good candidate for an interim coach until they find the next coach.

Comment

The truth is we do not need a top coach until 2020.

There is nothing on the horizon for TM other than friendlies until then.

I would give Markar a chance and arrange some friendlies with top Asian
        teams and see how we do.

If we do OK then keep him for the next WC campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Hervé Renard an option? He would be phenomenol.

از امارات خبر میرسد هروه رنارد مربی سابق تیم ملی مراکش که سابقه قهرمانی با ساحل عاج و زامبیا در جام ملت*های آفریقا را دارد اصلی ترین گزینه برای هدایت تیم ملی به شمار می*رود
          این مربی فرانسوی الاصل در بازی نیمه نهایی برابر ژاپن در ورزشگاه حضور داشت و اتفاقا در کنار دبیر کل یعنی ابراهیم شکوری هم نشسته بود

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMO4FtHz_E/

lol. If he gets it, whether the regime allows or disallows the women to enter the stadium, they WILL storm the stadiums anyway. prisonment, detention, Pasdars and police be damned!
          lol

Comment

BEST OPTION

JORGE LUIS PINTO (COLOMBIA)

VERY GOOD COACH AND HE IS NOT VERY EXPENSIVE.

Comment

TM coaching job is not a place to learn, with all due respect to Kia, Vahid or any young rookie coaches, we need an experienced guy around. Specially with this TM.

Comment

You choose :

Yahya golmohammadi + Markar aghajanian - every team he has been succesful (yahya)
                Any japanese coach !
                Vahid Halilhodžić
                Zidane - If we can afford him

Comment

I think the government will shoot down anymore foreign coaches for a while cause they already thought CQ was getting paid too much ....please just don’t be mayeli goh an ya gohleenoi

Comment

I like Hervé Renard, he won CAN with Zambia and Côte d'ivoire and is the only coach to win CAN with two different teams, he is 50, play some attacking football, coached 5 national teams already, the issue is he is still under the contract with Morocco but the picture next to Shakouri and Khadem started lots of speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                      The truth is we do not need a top coach until 2020.

There is nothing on the horizon for TM other than friendlies until then.

I would give Markar a chance and arrange some friendlies with top Asian
                      teams and see how we do.

If we do OK then keep him for the next WC campaign.
                      Wrong!! We hardly get any good friendlies so whoever it is, he needs to start asap, set camps, find suitable players to his playing style. It's a long process, by 2020 the team will have to deliver already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        I like Hervé Renard, he won CAN with Zambia and Côte d'ivoire and is the only coach to win CAN with two different teams, he is 50, play some attacking football, coached 5 national teams already, the issue is he is still under the contract with Morocco but the picture next to Shakouri and Khadem started lots of speculation.

Sorry to ask, who are Shakouri and Khadem? Are they part of vezarat varzesh or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                          Sorry to ask, who are Shakouri and Khadem? Are they part of vezarat varzesh or something?
                          Shakouri is general secretary of federation(dabir-kol) and Khadem is working as legal assistant(Moavene Hoghoghi) of sport ministry.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Shakouri is general secretary of federation(dabir-kol) and Khadem is working for legal assistant(Moavene Hoghoghi) of sport ministry.
                            Do you know why Herve wants to leave Morocco? He has a good thing going there?
                            They treat foreigners like kings over there, get there money and have no social restrictions. I suppose their fans can be very demanding.

Comment

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

I think in order for us to be able to bring in a decent coach, we first need to topple the regime!!

Lets work on that idea first!!
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

We have got: Ali Daei, Afshin Ghotbi, Jalal Talebi and Amir Ghalenoei. Branko i not want we not get anythink from him even our World Cup 2006 was bad. I think CQ is the best fpr us and I am sad we lost him, hope he thinks about it. Other option can be Marcello Lippi*or Dick advocaat, Louis van Gaal or Bert van Marwijk (did also Saudi)

Comment

Working...
                                X