Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Hervé Renard an option? He would be phenomenol.

از امارات خبر میرسد هروه رنارد مربی سابق تیم ملی مراکش که سابقه قهرمانی با ساحل عاج و زامبیا در جام ملت*های آفریقا را دارد اصلی ترین گزینه برای هدایت تیم ملی به شمار می*رود
    این مربی فرانسوی الاصل در بازی نیمه نهایی برابر ژاپن در ورزشگاه حضور داشت و اتفاقا در کنار دبیر کل یعنی ابراهیم شکوری هم نشسته بود

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMO4FtHz_E/
    Have a feeling he'd be too soft for Iran! We need a totalitarian like CQ to rule our football.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
      We have got: Ali Daei, Afshin Ghotbi, Jalal Talebi and Amir Ghalenoei. Branko i not want we not get anythink from him even our World Cup 2006 was bad. I think CQ is the best fpr us and I am sad we lost him, hope he thinks about it. Other option can be Marcello Lippi*or Dick advocaat, Louis van Gaal or Bert van Marwijk (did also Saudi)
      Dude, with all due respect, Jalal Talebi belongs in a museum somewhere. He's way past his prime if he ever had one. No way in hell he will become TM coach, WTF.

Comment

well, as our national football team will most probably turn into a comedy show, I would like to suggest this gentleman. I'm absolutely sure this expert can bring us to glory and achieve good results with TM. He is already waiting infront of the entry of IFF headquarter and he claims that he has a plan:

TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

yes, because there are 100's of great coaches lining up to take over a national team job which comes with worldwide sanctions, interfering mullahs, political uprisings and a corrupt football federation looking to undercut you at every chance they get. Throw in a guarantee that salaries may not be paid, and you have a perfect recipe to attract only the best and brightest.
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
            The truth is we do not need a top coach until 2020.

There is nothing on the horizon for TM other than friendlies until then.

I would give Markar a chance and arrange some friendlies with top Asian
            teams and see how we do.

If we do OK then keep him for the next WC campaign.
            Lol this is the funniest post yet. We dont need a good coach untill 2020.. Ok good because we wont have a good coach until 2120.
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Do you know why Herve wants to leave Morocco? He has a good thing going there?
              They treat foreigners like kings over there, get there money and have no social restrictions. I suppose their fans can be very demanding.
              I have no idea, the article says he is UAE for Al-Ain job, but sitting next to Iranians was suspicious.
              Anyway i doubt it happens, i talked with Moroccan guy few days a go and he said they are not very happy with him, specially losing to Iran was a big disappointment for them. So we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                I like Hervé Renard, he won CAN with Zambia and Côte d'ivoire and is the only coach to win CAN with two different teams, he is 50, play some attacking football, coached 5 national teams already, the issue is he is still under the contract with Morocco but the picture next to Shakouri and Khadem started lots of speculation.
                If this is true, I for one would be very happy. I remember CQ sitting in the stands during the Russia-Iran friendly with a piece of paper taking notes. He took the Iran job a few days after that.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                  If this is true, I for one would be very happy. I remember CQ sitting in the stands during the Russia-Iran friendly with a piece of paper taking notes. He took the Iran job a few days after that.
                  Yes, but in that time the name of Queiroz was already mentioned few times in media and he was close to sing which is not the case of Renard.

Comment

Renard Herve cant be true since he is talking about the african cup in the news .... has a contract ....

Comment

Herve will not come he has contract with Morocco and is not in level of Carlos Qurioz

Comment

If it's going to be domestic I'd rather see someone young like Hashemian be given a run than someone like Ghalenoi etc. (I know it won't happen)

Comment

Does anyone else think we may see some early retirements from some players? Good luck to whoever follows up CQ, he has set the standard and I’m not sure I can see some of the Guys wanting to play with some crsppy coach

Comment

we can HOPE and PRAY that there is a coach who has been studying us thinking to himself, '' this team is very good, and alot of potential I can work with this'' Kind of like how we got cq 8 years ago, thats the only hope to bring in a talent
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Free coaches https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trai...iner/statistik

Comment

Honestly, I truly believe if the federation guarantees good money we can get a good coach because of 1 reason only. The talent of the players we have . This could be an opportunity for a coach to resurect his career, Or it could go to some dumb irani coach and we go back 20 years.. Lets see.. 50/50
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X