Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
    Baba he didn't play so well with Morocco, have you seen the squad of Morocco? They have pretty good players and they are all from Europe, they have all have the advantages of the professionalty of training systems in Europe. In our TM just Dejagah and Ghoddos have the same background, and they are by far in all points our best players from tactics, discipline and technics. In my eyes Monsieur Hervé underperformed and he was outcoached by CQ in this game against us, because we were able to neutralize them after 25 mins.
    Btw: In Germany they really say Klinsmann is a realistic option lol
    Yes he was outcoached by CQ but I think he did a great job against Portugal and Spain. I am not saying he is as good as CQ but he is a decent enough to take over TM.

Comment

One day Ferrydon Zandi will coach Team Melli, i am very sure.

He is making is coaching licence and is a smart guy, maybe in 10 Years but he will be succesfull.

Comment

Lets bring back Brangoh. Im sure he will approve the cities plan to take down the Peak centre as it is an ideal location for a new masjed.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          Yes he was outcoached by CQ but I think he did a great job against Portugal and Spain. I am not saying he is as good as CQ but he is a decent enough to take over TM.
          Sure, but I would say CQ could've won at least one of these games with the squad Morocco have.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
            You must be new to Iranian football
            Anyone who thinks these results are great results and worthy of a contract extension is not only new to Iranian football but a baby with no access to the internet. Now are we done throwing names around? If we are not I think you are incapable of critical thinking.

Comment

and at the end, it's either going to be a vatani coach or some 3rd rate eastern european spineless coach that bows down to the Iranian football mafia. The agents will once again be free to roam around the camp, create the same toxic environment we had before CQ.

Coaching TM is not just about X's and O's
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                Anyone who thinks these results are great results and worthy of a contract extension is not only new to football but a baby with no access to the internet. Now are we done throwing names around? If we are not I think you are incapable of critical thinking.
                You believe Mayeli Kohan would be a good replacement. Those were your words. It's in black and white. That puts you in the 0.01% minority bracket. Even MK himself hears differing voices within his mind and most of them say he's way out of his league.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Just heard Markar's words wishing the next coach the best, doesn't sound like he has any ambition for the role. RIP a functioning TM.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                    You believe Mayeli Kohan would be a good replacement. Those were your words. It's in black and white. That puts you in the 0.01% minority bracket. Even MK himself hears differing voices within his mind and most of them say he's way out of his league.
                    Other than world cup qualification which is not comparable due to the groups and spots what did CQ do that Mayeli Kohan did not? Did Mayeli Kohan not finish 3rd in the Asian cup putting up some of the best performances? Did he not introduce all kinds of great players out of no where to our football? Are you new to Iranian football? Did mayeli Kohan not finish fourth in the world cup of futsal tournament? Did he not Play in and captain TM? Is this information new to you?

Comment

i am guessing the sport ministry and iff will try to get some one good. I am sure they know well that when CQ leaves he will revile everything he knows, and be sure that he has a lot to say. So to distract the average brained tm fan they will bring a good coach until the dust settles. These government Fock no our mentality well.
                      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                        One day Ferrydon Zandi will coach Team Melli, i am very sure.

He is making is coaching licence and is a smart guy, maybe in 10 Years but he will be succesfull.
                        Great guy, too honest, haloo for over there.
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

according to the German newspaper "Handelsblatt" these are the candidates: https://www.handelsblatt.com/dpa/spo...kwoANsMgm7-ap4
                          I doubt all three of them, it's more like what we wish.

Comment

according to the German newspaper "Handelsblatt" these are the candidates: https://www.handelsblatt.com/dpa/spo...kwoANsMgm7-ap4
                            They took it from Iranian media.

Comment

Klinsmann is too connected to the US to accept the job. He lives in California, his son play for US NT

Comment

My guess is they name big candidates so that people are quit, in 2 month nobody cared anymore if its mourinho or a b class coach like herve, btw klinsmann is known for beeing 0 as coach, they say his assistant coached germany during his time

Comment

Working...
                                X