Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Singaporean Girl's Perspective of our loss to Japan in the Asian Cup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Singaporean Girl's Perspective of our loss to Japan in the Asian Cup.

Hi my Iranian friends,

I stayed up late last night (10pm SG time) to watch our boys play against Japan and I had some thoughts which to share with everyone.

No matter how silly the 1st goal looked, no matter how we felt about our boys arguing with the referee, I hope that no one will be too harsh on our players. For those of us who are heart broken with the loss, let's be strong and keep supporting and encouraging our players. If any of you met them in the streets, (for guys) give them a hug, say something encouraging. For us ladies, just afew sentences of positive words will mean so much to them.

I am sure our players are feeling lousy too. Just seeing their posts on instagram did break my heart. . we still have many many world cups and asian cups to go.....lets not lose heart okay?

I know I sound emotional....the rational ones here might be thinking as such. But, just to share, it was not easy for me. I had been having an emotionally heavy week due to a friend cum idol's passing (google 'Aloysius Pang and you will know). So to see our team lose just made me...want to cry.

But let's keep up the support for our team melli players. For me, I did regret not giving Aloysius enough support as a fan when he was alive. He was an actor, very young, very talented. He reminds me alot of Sadar Azmoun. Sadar's mannerisms and physical outlook reminds me of Aloysius alot. Thus I told myself that, for our Team Melli players, I will not make the same mistake of not giving enough support. I will always support our players no matter how many silly goals they concede and no matter how much they argue with the referees. They can wear pink boots too...is fine.

Thus I hope everyone here will keep supporting Team Melli and be behind them always. We will grow stronger. No more Carlos but we will become better.
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

You have a very kind heart. God bless you.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      You have a very kind heart. God bless you.
      thanks Ali. God bless all of us.

Comment

Thanks for the love and support

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Thanks for the love and support
          you are welcome. thank you too for welcoming me to this forum.

Comment

Working...
          X