Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

خداحافظ رفیق

Comment

Exactly why I stopped following TM right after the 2006 WC and didn't get back to it until 2014 WCQ. It is frustrating as I don't think I will see TM lift a major trophy in any event in my lifetime.

Comment

by enlarge, i am already over the japan loss ...... (i sorta knew whoever score 1st in that game will clinch victory, but i really thought it'll be us to get a late winner..!! the way we conceded that first goal is what hurts the most..! )
        its loosing a great coach afterwards and knowing the dogshitt management ahead for our TM, which still depress the shitt outa me ..!

Comment

It's so hard to get old without a cause
          I don't want to perish like a fading horse
          Youth's like diamonds in the sun,
          And diamonds are forever
          So many adventures given up today
          So many songs we forgot to play
          So many dreams swinging out of the blue
          Oh let it come true
          Forever young
          I want to be forever young
          Do you really want to live forever
          Forever, and ever?
          Forever young...
          ALPHAVILLE
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

One bifactor of Iran's success is the attention we (as fans) give TM (alongside the media of course). To the point, the attention may weigh on our 11-men, with great expectations.

I am down in the dumps and ruined my entire week if not this entire January for me. My summer abroad (touring Europe) was ruined witnessing Iran fall just short in game against Portugal, when we were shot away from beating them to next round. Or the Argentina game where we just needed 1 more minute of defense.

Combined, with the departure of a good coach and lack of more serious tournaments - I am completely checked out; probably a good life move.

Comment

At the end of the day, we've got our arms. Our legs. Shelter. Food. In the grand scheme of things, we are fortunate to be in a position where we can worry about our national team losing in the Asian Cup. Many others in the world don't have that luxury.

Of course, it doesn't take away the pain. I don't know of a single Iranian who was not absolutely devastated following the loss, and with CQ leaving, there is even more uncertainty as to what the future holds for our beloved national team.

From a personal standpoint, I fell in love with this team. I travelled to Brazil in 2014 to watch them play. I met my current fiance there.

I then travelled to Russia in 2018 to watch them again. That's where I asked her to marry me.

Point is, we all have our own bonds with this team. Our own memories. Our highs, and our lows. As much as it hurts now, I am certain we will all be following intently as we focus on WCQ for Qatar 2022. Stay well, my friends. Time heals all wounds.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
                From a personal standpoint, I fell in love with this team. I travelled to Brazil in 2014 to watch them play. I met my current fiance there.

Baba eyval - zanet ham footballiye mesle khodet? chi shansi avordi

Comment

Agreed azizan , Agreed .

However for me what will sooth my pain and sorrow, would be for IFF TO BRING
                  Even a higher caliber coach than CQ to manage the TM.

Ow what are the chances of that ?????

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    Agreed azizan , Agreed .

However for me what will sooth my pain and sorrow, would be for IFF TO BRING
                    Even a higher caliber coach than CQ to manage the TM.

Ow what are the chances of that ?????
                    Go watch the Majid Jalalis interview on the other thread and you will realize no manager in the world can fix our problem. Our foundation is what needs to be fixed.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by dariush-44 View Post
                      [/FONT][/COLOR]

Baba eyval - zanet ham footballiye mesle khodet? chi shansi avordi
                      Football is life. Frankly, I'm addicted - I need a partner who can at least (partially) understand that :=).
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                      X