Why we cant produce good local coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why we cant produce good local coaches

We produce talented players that can compete on the highest level. Our people are very well educated and we have so many Iranians in the best Universitys of the world etc but we fail to produce one singel football coach that can compete on the highest level… This is a question i wondered about for along time. What does it take for us to produce good coaches, one in the level to qualify us to WC and aim to win Asian cup. Does most of our local coaches even have coaching license? All i see is how our local coaches are being rotated between teams, even if they get bad results they are still there. The day Iran will have a handfull of good local coaches and not be dependent on foreign ones, when will this day come?

The biggest reason is that all vatani coaches want to take short cuts and are not willing to go through all the courses and get all the certificates required.

Hashemian is the only Iranian coach that I know of who started at the bottom and is working his way up the ladder. He has the potential to take over TM one day.

Comment

same reason why we cannot produce good local footballers.

or good local anything (except kabab)

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        The biggest reason is that all vatani coaches want to take short cuts and are not willing to go through all the courses and get all the certificates required.
        Hashemian is the only Iranian coach that I know of who started at the bottom and is working his way up the ladder. He has the potential to take over TM one day.
        Thats the thing.. We should not even allow coaches without certificates to become football coaches… How will we even be successful with this kind of system? The so far success we have got so far is by pure talent.. Many things need to be changed but one key change we need is our coaches. I dont see how our football will progress with this system we have now…

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
          We produce talented players that can compete on the highest level. Our people are very well educated and we have so many Iranians in the best Universitys of the world etc but we fail to produce one singel football coach that can compete on the highest level… This is a question i wondered about for along time. What does it take for us to produce good coaches, one in the level to qualify us to WC and aim to win Asian cup. Does most of our local coaches even have coaching license? All i see is how our local coaches are being rotated between teams, even if they get bad results they are still there. The day Iran will have a handfull of good local coaches and not be dependent on foreign ones, when will this day come?
          As soon as we support our children's choices.
          Build self confidence, respect all professions.

Aghayeh Dr, Professor, Khanoom aghayeh dr syndrome is getting rusty...
          We need more upgraded variety if we want to be successful as a collective.
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Its not just Iran. There were only 4 domestic coaches at this Asian Cup iirc (Japan being one of them). So its an Asian football problem really.

Comment

Because that requires them to work from the ground up and beginning - getting the right licenses, taking the right classes, learning from another vantage work.

In other words, hard work. Why are guys like Ali Karimi catapulted to a head coaching job in our highest league without any of this? It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post

very true, and mahdavikia

Comment

cause everything thinks they are higher than everyone else. we have good scouts id give them that, but as coaches, they are far behind and as we all know iranians inside of iran are not hardworking at all. they need their chorts (naps), from time to time.

Comment

Because we do have great coaches but we minimize them and glorify Kharejis. We are Khareji parast. We will buy Chinese goods over Iranian made goods. All these talents and footballers you speak of where did they come from? who thought them? Who thought Azmouns, Taremis, azizis, Karimis of Iran? Its coaches did. We have completely different standards for vatani coaches and foreign coaches. Cq lose in quarter finals to iraq he is received as a champion. Ghalenoi loses to Korea he is received as garbage. Ghotbi plays park the bus against Korea he is a traitor and a bisavad, CQ does it he is a king and a genius. Mayeli kohan cries and says dont insult mothers of refs he is insane foreign coach attcks people for no reason at all he is exposing people.

Comment

Working...
                    X