Can somebody post a thread with link/ info on the final match "Qatar VS Japan"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Philosophy_King
    also here you can also read, I mean it's pretty fair, it's all from Japanese newspapers (Asahi for ex.):
    "Samurai Blue advance to Asian Cup final as fearsome Iran self-destructs", " Japan benefited from a controversial penalty as they sent favorites Iran crashing 3-0 in the Asian Cup semi-finals to move within one win of a record-extending fifth title on Monday.", "It was a body-blow for Iran, but worse was to come when Pouraliganji was adjudged to have handled in the box, a decision that could have gone either way.", "Few expected Japan to defeat Iran, the heavily favored Asia No. 1 which entered the United Arab Emirates as a strong contender to claim its first continental title in 43 years."
    Also their coach Hajime Moriyasu said
    We respected Iran, we understood our opponent, and we played to the best of our ability, both individually and as a team.

Comment

If we are going to Beat Japan, We must watch all their important matches.I am expecting TM is watching this match live.
      Last edited by leviathan; 02-01-2019, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
        @Philosophy_King
        also here you can also read, I mean it's pretty fair, it's all from Japanese newspapers (Asahi for ex.):
        Also their coach Hajime Moriyasu said
        Its nice to see that they show respect. I have no probl. with Japan at all, i have more practical reasons for supporting
        Qatar (see first page).
        Funny enough that the Japanese-Car Company Mazda, was actually inspired by the Zoroastrian God Ahura Mazda.
        "The name was also associated with Ahura Mazda (God of Light)[sic], with the hope that it would brighten the image of these compact vehicles."
        They respect our ancient culture more than we do...

Comment

I mean wouldn't it make more sense and comfort that Iran loses to the "eventual champion".

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            I mean wouldn't it make more sense and comfort that Iran loses to the "eventual champion".
            That is def. one reasonable way to look at it!
            But on the other hand if Jap. wins they will have their 5th- Title and out of reach for Iranian football with only
            3 Titles.
            I also do believe that a Qatari Win would overshadow the value of the AC since no one would truly believe
            that they are the best Side in Asia. This AC would become a surprise Cup with an accidental character which does not
            represent the real strength of other Asian Teams. ( Little bit like Greece win back in 2004)
            Anyways one can also argue in your way, its reasonable too!

Comment

@Surenas

By the way, thank you for defeating Crassus at Carrhae. One of our greatest military victories.

Comment

What have they done to you
                I just find it wierd supporting them cos of World War 2. I hold no grudges against them, I like some aspects of their culture, but to cheer them on seems wierd. cos supporting and cheering for a country's football team requires deeper heart and soul. I dont have Japan in my heart.

Just like I can cheer and support our TM cos my heart and soul is with Iran football I even believe I could have been an Iranian in my past life
                A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                  @Surenas

By the way, thank you for defeating Crassus at Carrhae. One of our greatest military victories.
                  Romans being stupid, thought they can beat Parthian archers, poor Crassus.

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                    I just find it wierd supporting them cos of World War 2. I hold no grudges against them, I like some aspects of their culture, but to cheer them on seems wierd. cos supporting and cheering for a country's football team requires deeper heart and soul. I dont have Japan in my heart.
                    Just like I can cheer and support our TM cos my heart and soul is with Iran football I even believe I could have been an Iranian in my past life
                    Ah I understand, yes this is a real issue, if you are from Singapore, I fully understand, it's about their inhuman behaviour, worse is the fact that they deny until today what they have done to the Chinese, Koreans, Indonesians and many other peoples. I like Japan as an example, for an Asian nation as we Iranians are, their meteoric rise from 1866-1905 was breathtaking. But one of the reasons why I always have a deep contempt for Japan is their brutal, inhumane history against the other peoples of East Asia.
                    Haha, maybe you were, we Iranians were everywhere.

Comment

Ah I understand, yes this is a real issue, if you are from Singapore, I fully understand, it's about their inhuman behaviour, worse is the fact that they deny until today what they have done to the Chinese, Koreans, Indonesians and many other peoples. I like Japan as an example, for an Asian nation as we Iranians are, their meteoric rise from 1866-1905 was breathtaking. But one of the reasons why I always have a deep contempt for Japan is their brutal, inhumane history against the other peoples of East Asia.
                      Haha, maybe you were, we Iranians were everywhere.
                      ah yes I am from Singapore. I am non Iranian but there is so much about Iranian culture that I love. the food, architecture, history, etc. I have so many favourite Iranian players...on some days I prefer Ramin, on other days I prefer PAG. But ARJ is always no. 1 for me.

yes, until Japan apologies- which it will never - I will never respect it or have any sympathy for it. Yes I am ok with the innocent Japanese civilians. But not their government. like what you mentioned..they are just too cruel, too scary.

thanks for sharing, my friend
                      A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Japan has a sick perverted culture. Im all in for QATAR!!!
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                          ah yes I am from Singapore. I am non Iranian but there is so much about Iranian culture that I love. the food, architecture, history, etc. I have so many favourite Iranian players...on some days I prefer Ramin, on other days I prefer PAG. But ARJ is always no. 1 for me.
                          yes, until Japan apologies- which it will never - I will never respect it or have any sympathy for it. Yes I am ok with the innocent Japanese civilians. But not their government. like what you mentioned..they are just too cruel, too scary.
                          thanks for sharing, my friend
                          You are welcome, I've also my issues with some Germans because of the World War II and their wrong behaviour to Russians, but in the end the Germans act way better than the Japanese, if I would be in your position I would punch them

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHftG29YyDk

Japanese are still mad on Azmoun!

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHftG29YyDk

Japanese are still mad on Azmoun!
                              Yeah, I understand their point of view, we were toxic as ****

Comment

Go Qatar!

Comment

Working...
                                X