Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.....wilmots biggest joke ever.....we could have saved lots of money and bring in Ali Daei and get better results....bro....even dead body of enayati would be better coach than wilmots. Shitty Titty Team like Irak beats you??? Wilmots is pure Garbage....Team itself even more!

Comment

Wilmots better get sacked in the next hour
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

GHADREH QUEIROZ O NEDMIDONESTIM. With Queiroz we played Iraq with 10 men for 75 min and still did not lose to them in regular time!!
        Wilmots needs to be sacked tonight!

Comment

A lesson for Wilmots for keeping yellow-carded hot-headed Shojaie on - a lesson for IRI for pouring billions into these regions when they are despised and hated.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
            Blessing in disguise as the defeat makes it easier to fire Wilmots.
            this
            this fat fk is utterly useless...!
            just dump his moftkhor assss and make him go to fifa complaining.....

Comment

This loss is wholly and totally on Wilmots. He is 110% to be blamed for these 2 back-to-back losses.

Not only were his nonsensical tactics the cause for our losses, but also his mind game of not coming back to Iran literally days prior to this crucial match definitely took a toll on TM, thus this miserable loss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Keano; 11-14-2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Carlos kojaei ke yadat bekheir....

Comment

It's sad that Hong Kong saved our chances to qualify.

Fuck Shojaei and fuck Wilmots. Worst crap I have seen from TM since Ghotbi or Daie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                    Perspolisia koja Hastin?

Losses
                    1-0 Bahrain
                    2-1 iraq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Come on Pejman... don't be like that.
                    I'm a Perespolis fan along with several other fans on this forum (Ghermez Agha, Keano, Navid...) and we were for CQ and upset about Wilmots.

More importantly we all want TM to do well.

Wilmots out.

Comment

Wilmots and Masoud should be banned from TM. Def. fire Wilmots and force Masoud retirement, this guy put his ego above TM.

Comment

CQ never lost a competitive match to Iraq.

Wilmots riid

Cmon those domestic Perspolisi's show yourselves. Comw on out!

Comment

hamashun bera gom beshan baba, players and staff, getting raped like that by Bahrain and Iraq. hope they will get last in the group and not come near qualification!!!! no honor!!!!

Comment

and to think this TM was firing on nearly all cylinders and had 2 player depth in nearly all positions of the pitch when this clueless moftkhor took over..!!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              CQ never lost a competitive match to Iraq.
                              This is completely untrue

Comment

What are are chances to qualify now?

Comment

Working...
                                X