Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilmots out!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sack this fool rip up his contract and send him home

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KarimiMan48 View Post
        What are are chances to qualify now?
        Win the rest of our games, we 100 percent qualify

Comment

Wilmots is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Come on Pejman... don't be like that.
            I'm a Perespolis fan along with several other fans on this forum (Ghermez Agha, Keano, Navid...) and we were for CQ and upset about Wilmots.

More importantly we all want TM to do well.

Wilmots out.
            My hate is directed to those Persepolis fans that created Hashiyeh and problems for CQ and TM

It’s not against Persepolis fans that always love TM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is what happens when you bring a kiss a$$ coach instead of real coach. The only reason we won the first few games was because it was the previous Team Melli and not this Willmots' team.
              If no change is made we should say goodbye to WC2022.

Comment

I will just say this. For students of history, there are amazing/depressing parallels between Iranian history in the last 45 years and how CQ was treated and the crap we're in now.

This is a rule of life: Luck and good fortune can change things in the short term, but in the long run people's mentality always ensures they end up where they deserve.

Comment

Guys when massoud receive the red card, didn't we play better?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
                    This is completely untrue
                    A game that goes to extra time and penalties counts as a tie in FIFAs eyes.

Thanks for playing.

Let me just say..... Iran is doomed.

You have fat religious ***** with no training in anything except khaye malidan running the country and plundering for these Iraqis.

Case in point, they cant broadcast 1 game in 2019 clearly uninterrupted but they want to "defeat Amrika"

Jamesh kon. Mahdi nemiyad betamargin bemirin hajiha

Comment

Does anyone else here hate Khiabani’s commentary? It’s just so stupid and he gets his statistics incorrectly with no tactical analysis of the match!

Comment

Yek naam: José Pékerman.

Agar miyomad in goh-kaarihaa ra nemididim.

Be jaash yek morrabbie radde 3 bedoone daneshe taktiki avordim.

Az har lahaz badtar Eragh boodim, va dar vaghe Eragh yek bazie badi kard, makhsosan dar faze hojom, chera ka hamchenin yek teame radde 2 Asias ast.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Does anyone else here hate Khiabani’s commentary? It’s just so stupid and he gets his statistics incorrectly with no tactical analysis of the match!
                          He is a dinosaur who has kept his job because he "loves Iran".

I respect his service up to 2010. After that...dementia is a terrible disease

Comment

2 teams will go up or only 1?
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              2 teams will go up or only 1?
                              First team..4 (5 if Qatar qualifies) best 2nd place teams

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
                                Win the rest of our games, we 100 percent qualify
                                How 100% ????

Comment

Working...
                                X