Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
    This is completely untrue
    Losing in PKs does not count as a loss!

Originally posted by KarimiMan48 View Post
    What are are chances to qualify now?
    I am 100% confident we will beat both Iraq and Bahrain in Tehran and advance as the first team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make me laugh some idiots here and specially in other site were constantly bashing CQ...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Do we really want this team with this coach to qualify? They will be embarrassed at the World Cup..

Comment

The ultimate proof of Wilmots' incompetence is that his best performance with TM was in the friendly against Korea when he barely had time with the squad and was basically playing CQ's team. The more he spends time with the team, the worse the performances get.

I say fire his sorry a$$ and bring in Nekounam for the rest of the qualifiers. Hashemian is simply not a leader.

Comment

The first team along with the 4 best runner ups.

Qatar will most likely qualify to the next round which means the 5 best runner ups will qualify.

No more fuck ups and we will be fine, but I cannot see us qualifying playing like this.

Absolute garbage performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Yek naam: José Pékerman.
              Agar miyomad in goh-kaarihaa ra nemididim.
              Be jaash yek morrabbie radde 3 bedoone daneshe taktiki avordim.
              Az har lahaz badtar Eragh boodim, va dar vaghe Eragh yek bazie badi kard, makhsosan dar faze hojom, chera ka hamchenin yek teame radde 2 Asias ast.
              Pekerman hich vagh nemiad Iran...

1) ehtemalan az Iran mitarse
              2) kesafataei hezbi too Iran migan Pekerman Israeliye... o el o bel o..

Vali ghabool daram, kheyli morabbiye khoobi hast.

Comment

The shit show they put on, we will be lucky if we get tie games in Iran.

Comment

Starting Shojaei in such a crucial match??
                  Fcuk you Wilmots, this guy didn't start any major game in last 2 years.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Zolfagharnasab, one of CQ’s biggest and harshest critics is not even trying to question Wilmots’ tactics and coaching strategies.

Comment

this game was a disgrace to watch. How come every time we play any non weak team in Asia, we end up looking like hot garbage?

Comment

Accept it, the WCQ is over for us, we'll drop a lot of spots in fifa rankings, no more good seed, no more good groups, even worse results. This will be a downfall for many years. We might be back in 10. Maybe see you then.

Comment

Iraq will top the group 100%, even IF we beat them in Tehran arent we 6 points behind them now.
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I feel so sick ... wtf happened to our football this is complete trash. Zero attack, zero defending, how can you be 11 professionalisms players and not complete three passes (regardless of the coach, who appears to have no fucking idea what is going on). Every player should be ashamed and Wilmots needs to be let go, I hope all you Carlos haters are happy now. We are officially a B level team in Asia and lost to two fucking Arab teams in a row
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Zolfagharnasab, one of CQ’s biggest and harshest critics is not even trying to question Wilmots’ tactics and coaching strategies.

I lost all respect for this guy. He has turned into a "kinei" type of person. Used to be reliable as a dependable, educated person. Now he's just anti-CQ.

Comment

Misaghi is Talking crap khejalat nemikeshe?! He did not even make a hint that we had issues with our coach's tactic instead of that he starts to hold a mathematic lesson how we can be first or second in the group. Bruh during CQ's time he was one of the people who said we are sick of this "ama va ageh" theories & now he is exactly doing this bs

Comment

Working...
                                X