Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Vatani coach do you prefer for assistant coach of TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Vatani coach do you prefer for assistant coach of TM?

Hi guys, assuming Branko takes over as national team lead, who do you prefer as his assistant? I thought it would be interesting to read people's thoughts, as the role of the assistant can be a crucial one as an interface between coach and players.

He has a good relationship with Masoud Shojaei but I am guessing he will keep him playing for the time being. He has a good relationship with Khatibi (having brought him back to TM in 2006 and helping with his transfer), also has a good relationship with Human Afazeli and there seems to be suggestion on another site that he will return.

i haven't included likes of Yahya or Javad because I just don't see them currently becoming assistant coach for TM. Mehdi Mahdavikia has also said that he doesn't want this kind of role for the time being.

Disclaimer: This poll is for internal consumption only
    Human Afazeli
    0%
    Markar Aghajanian
    0%
    Mohammad Alavi
    0%
    Younes Bahonar
    0%
    Reza Enayati
    0%
    Mahmoud Fekri
    0%
    Vahid Hashemian
    0%
    Ali Karimi
    0%
    Mohammad Khakpour
    0%
    Mehrdad Khanban
    0%
    Rasoul Khatibi
    0%
    Alireza Mansourian
    0%
    Akbar Mohammadi
    0%
    Ali Nazarmohammadi
    0%
    Mohammad Nosrati
    0%
    Amirhossein Peyrovani
    0%
    Omid Ravankhah
    0%
    Ebrahim Sadeghi
    0%
    Mohammad Taghavi
    0%
    Javad Zarincheh
    0%

daei. just because he’ll get respect from the players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      daei. just because he’ll get respect from the players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      He would, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't agree to be an assistant coach.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        He would, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't agree to be an assistant coach.
        He will take it as big insult to be considered as assistant coach, after all he was TM coach years ago.

Ali has Ego bigger than any footballer or coach in Iran. I think only offer he may consider will be replacing Taj .

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          He will take it as big insult to be considered as assistant coach, after all he was TM coach years ago.

Ali has Ego bigger than any footballer or coach in Iran. I think only offer he may consider will be replacing Taj .

id take him for IFF head..!!
          almost anyone would be an improvement over the overrated current clown in charge..!

Markar would be the ideal assistant ... but our success is mostly tied in who will get the ultimate nod to head coach TM next..!!

Comment

I voted for Hashemian because I want him to develop as an assistant coach. I could have easily voted for Markar because of his experience as assistant and for serving under the guidance of a great former mentor, CQ. Either one of these fellas gets my vote anytime.

Comment

I missed Nekounam in the list but i dont vote anyway because i think modt of them dont even have coaching licence or a low one

Comment

my top 4 options nekounam, mahdavikia, pashazadeh, and rahman rezaei are all missing so no vote for me! don't like any of the listed options
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Daei said it multiple times, he doesn't like to do admistrative jobs. So forget him as head of IFF.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    my top 4 options nekounam, mahdavikia, pashazadeh, and rahman rezaei are all missing so no vote for me! don't like any of the listed options
                    I think the two Mehdis have both said they don't want a direct role in TM at the moment. Rahman fell out with IFF

I went for the more realistic options because I can't see Javad being an assistant.

Comment

Hashemian? This must be a complete joke, he sat there after Wilmots got fired and defended all his actions...

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        Hashemian? This must be a complete joke, he sat there after Wilmots got fired and defended all his actions...
                        This is why i find these things interesting, just to see what people think....

Comment

No one! No one is at the level of Mr Carlos Queiroz. We need someone like Carlos Queiroz who can finish it. If we now choose a vatani coach, it would be a shame for our football to be a heavy blow for 8 years.
                          8 years for nothing to choose a Vatani coach now. Carlos Queiroz was an exceptional case for Iranian football and he should have stayed

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                            No one! No one is at the level of Mr Carlos Queiroz. We need someone like Carlos Queiroz who can finish it. If we now choose a vatani coach, it would be a shame for our football to be a heavy blow for 8 years.
                            8 years for nothing to choose a Vatani coach now. Carlos Queiroz was an exceptional case for Iranian football and he should have stayed
                            Please read the thread title again.

Comment

Vahid Hashemian. There’s no question about this.

Comment

Working...
                              X