X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any better link than irib 3 ???

Comment

^ https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l.../11-irib3-live
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Bunch of bulls**. 6 month ban?!?!?!? Ridiculous. And the worst part was they announce it just hours before the match!?? Classic AFC...

And to think actual racist acts and behaviors like monkey noises and calling players the n word go unpunished

Comment

So far PP is playing nice

Comment

If our passing was a bit sharper we'd be up a goal by now.

Comment

Perspolis so far more possession and more attacks against all odds. We will win this, mark my words or else Mila and Margot is all yours for the night!

Shoja, stop being an angry bull man. You will cost the team heavily!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a nice move but crappy shot.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

How could an average team like Al Nasr get to the west Asia final?

Perhaps a reflection of quality on this side of Asia. They are certainly for taking. With Isa or without, PP would only have themselves to blame if the lose this game!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The arab player who just missed his shot looks like he just escaped from prison.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      The arab player who just missed his shot looks like he just escaped from prison.
                      or his barber is still quarantined

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                        How could an average team like Al Nasr get to the west Asia final?

Perhaps a reflection of quality on this side of Asia. They are certainly for taking. With Isa or without, PP would only have themselves to blame if the lose this game!
                        $$$$

Only luck or AFC/Referee could save them

Comment

Unbelievable. Penalty for Al Nasr

Comment

What a saudied dive.

Comment

Where is VAR??

Comment

why no var....

Comment

Working...
                                X