AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Lol another stupid handball in todays game by PP that ref didn't magically see . Now if this was in ACL it would've been totally a different case. Matter fact you won't even hear about it and no one would even talk about it! VAR is deffo needed.
    Var is needed for sure.
    Iranian referees are not worse than other countries on the same footballing level as us.
    If we had 5-6 more Faghanis we would have one of the most elite group of referees on the planet.

The culture of Iranian football league games needs to change and its undeniable that referees are tougher on other players protesting in Europe. The disease of swarming the ref needs to change. It cost us 2-3 Asian cups at this point.

Secondly, our players need psychological support to avoid stupid mistakes in big moments like in the final.

Comment

I agree , VAR is defo needed. If we have VAR in our league then players can concentrate on their game plan rather than constantly naggin to the ref. Lets not forget our game against japan in Asian cup. I still beleive that we lost that game to that stupid behavior by our players.
      Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Var is needed for sure.
      Iranian referees are not worse than other countries on the same footballing level as us.
      If we had 5-6 more Faghanis we would have one of the most elite group of referees on the planet.

The culture of Iranian football league games needs to change and its undeniable that referees are tougher on other players protesting in Europe. The disease of swarming the ref needs to change. It cost us 2-3 Asian cups at this point.

Secondly, our players need psychological support to avoid stupid mistakes in big moments like in the final.

Comment

Lol another stupid handball in todays game by PP that ref didn't magically see . Now if this was in ACL it would've been totally a different case. Matter fact you won't even hear about it and no one would even talk about it! VAR is deffo needed.
        Are you serious with these vague pictures, was the hands foul made in the penalty area? Can you share two or three clips where hands fouls are made in the penalty area but where the referee did not give a penalty? It shouldn't be too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
          This is unacceptable. Don't mingle these issues here. This is not about Iran, this is about the Iranian league. You are essentially conceding you have nothing to contribute to the actual debate, when you try to turn this into something it is not.
          This is about Iranian football and my observation is that there is a misplaced arrogance by some diaspora members regarding anything that has to do with Iran, including it's professional football. No need to get all worked up.

Comment

I agree , VAR is defo needed. If we have VAR in our league then players can concentrate on their game plan rather than constantly naggin to the ref. Lets not forget our game against japan in Asian cup. I still beleive that we lost that game to that stupid behavior by our players.
            VAR can be a good tool in helping referees make calls, but it can't stop corruption in football as we saw in the AFC final, where one unjustified penalty was given to Ulsan way past overtime (the first one) and one penalty was denied to Perspolis after using VAR. And here you are talking about corruption in Iranian football, it's beyond ridiculous mate.

Comment

LMFAO all the refs confirmed the refs decisions were correct. Even faghani who is perspolisi just confirmed that his decisions were correct yet we have Sepehr from "Kharej" saying his decisions were wrong Okay buddy.
              Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              VAR can be a good tool in helping referees make calls, but it can't stop corruption in football as we saw in the AFC final, where one unjustified penalty was given to Ulsan way past overtime (the first one) and one penalty was denied to Perspolis after using VAR. And here you are talking about corruption in Iranian football, it's beyond ridiculous mate.

Comment

Thierry Henry literally scored with a handball to send France to the Euros and we’re getting lectures here.

Comment

LMFAO all the refs confirmed the refs decisions were correct. Even faghani who is perspolisi just confirmed that his decisions were correct yet we have Sepehr from "Kharej" saying his decisions were wrong Okay buddy.
                  Good for Faghani, but he is not God you know. Besides i question his neutrality as he is a referee who is defending VAR. So his agenda is clear, he is thinking about his career, which is fine, but if he really thinks the decisions taken by that corrupt Arab referee and his VAR were correct, he needs to switch careers imo.

It's funny that you are defending AFC as a non-corrupt institution, despite everything that Iranian football has experienced and endured over the past 3 decades with that corrupt football federation, yet you continue to claim that it is only Iranians and their football which is corrupt. You're a funny guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Thierry Henry literally scored with a handball to send France to the Euros and we’re getting lectures here.
                    This is whataboutism. The Henry case was way before VAR was even contemplated.

Comment

This is about Iranian football and my observation is that there is a misplaced arrogance by some diaspora members regarding anything that has to do with Iran, including it's professional football. No need to get all worked up.
                      How would you know who is a member of the diaspora and who is not? You are introducing made-up fault lines to the debate. Your arguments are weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                        This is whataboutism. The Henry case was way before VAR was even contemplated.
                        I was never talking about VAR. I was merely pointing out that I haven’t seen such a stupid intentional handball is not the norm in Iranian football.

Comment

Arguing for nothing.

The referee thing is nothing compared to our player discipline issue. The reason Japan and Korea ALWAYS qualify to the world cup and we don't is when Arab teams play mindgames they stay focused until the end and we get tilted and lose ourselves.

Comment

Lol please Quote me where I said "AFC as a non-corrupt institution" . Stop assuming things buddy. All i said was all the VAR decisions in PP match was right and correct ! but obviously you know better than all the refs that confirmed it . You know what , you show me one ref interview that has said that the VAR decisions made by the ref were incorrect !!

Im sure you know you are waffling! At this point i won't even argue you with you. You have nothing decent to say, your arguments are point blank!

Reply back when you have a valid argument.

Good for Faghani, but he is not God you know. Besides i question his neutrality as he is a referee who is defending VAR. So his agenda is clear, he is thinking about his career, which is fine, but if he really thinks the decisions taken by that corrupt Arab referee and his VAR were correct, he needs to switch careers imo.

It's funny that you are defending AFC as a non-corrupt institution, despite everything that Iranian football has experienced and endured over the past 3 decades with that corrupt football federation, yet you continue to claim that it is only Iranians and their football which is corrupt. You're a funny guy.

Comment

Whats that got to do with our argument bro? Maradona did hand of god? so what? We're discussing the use of VAR in our league. If players know that they don't need to worry about referee and they need to be extra carefull cuz they cant get away with stupid fouls/ mistakes then our players would eventually adopt and stop all the stupid actions on the feild! Lets not forget the japan game.

Thats all I am saying. Players need to adopt to VAR and know they cant get away with stupid mistakes ( like they do in PGL).

Comment

I was never talking about VAR. I was merely pointing out that I haven’t seen such a stupid intentional handball is not the norm in Iranian football.
                                If you are not talking about VAR in a discussion about VAR, then what's your point?

Comment

Working...
                                X