This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghormesabzi View Post
    As usual he plays only a few minutes and everyone on the Brighton forum is blaming him

"Waste of sub", "like playing with 10 men", "never wanna see him anywhere near the team again" etc.
    Are they serious? Or is it some sort of running gag?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      When I’ve looked on that Brighton forum before I counted about two maybe three brain cells between the lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        They are serious and it's always the same predictable comments after each game.

I can understand fans being frustrated after a loss, but it's obvious that they are just looking for a scapegoat and unfortunately it's AJ no matter what he does.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...ead-***/page57

Comment

They are serious and it's always the same predictable comments after each game.

I can understand fans being frustrated after a loss, but it's obvious that they are just looking for a scapegoat and unfortunately it's AJ no matter what he does.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...ead-***/page57

Ooof. What a bunch of idiots. They can kiss our beautiful Iranian butts.

Also good job JB, keep milking the team for all they’re worth.

Comment

As usual he plays only a few minutes and everyone on the Brighton forum is blaming him

"Waste of sub", "like playing with 10 men", "never wanna see him anywhere near the team again" etc.
            Ignore them. There are like eight guys that are just waiting for ARJ to come in and they post those comments. The rest of the forum are not like that but, of course, we only see those eight guys' posts... It is just like other fans who are racist except in this case, they are not called racist. ARJ has learned to ignore them, we should too.

Comment

I agree with a lot of them in one respect, can’t wait for ARJ to leave their bottom-feeding team! They can all continue their love story with Solly March when he’s player manager for them in the 3rd tier in a couple years. They think they’re a good team, it’s kind of cute. Barely scratching and clawing to survive won’t last forever, they’ll be like Charlton in a few years anyway.

None of them note that without ARJ hitting some clutch goals for important points last year they’d be playing in the championship right now. I take a great pleasure in every one of their losses, horrible fan base. Reminds me of the loser teams in other sports, fans have a loser mentality. Think they’re owed something, even though their team is a garbage bottom feeder.

ARJ is terrible... at making career decisions. Joining Brighton ruined him, not the other way around. Brighton is the same Brighton they were 3 years ago before ARJ’s signing. Them blaming their stagnant results on a guy whose barely played in 2 years is funny. I’ll come to your 4th tier playoff game in a couple years Brighton and will bring an Iranian flag. Garbage fans for a garbage team.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                I have no idea how Potter expects ARJ to do much, when being subbed-in in the 88th minute, while down a goal at Old Trafford. It takes a few minutes just to get in the flow of the game.
                Potter was trying to waste time by using his subs. After all BHA was leading in expected goals😂😂
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

The toxicity in this thread is back and I LIVE for it.

Azmoun, Mehdi, PAG and Allahyar aside, there's not a single TM player who would be able to last longer than 6 months in EPL so put some respect on our boy's name for lasting 3 seasons, one way or another

Comment

^^. Not sure how u missed it. But the toxicity is directed at that con artist Potter. NOT ARJ
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Beside failing to accept Potter's genius, other fundamental components of this thread include criticising ARJ's decision-making/motivation/personality, crying about any ARJ criticism that comes from non-Iranian sources, insulting Brighton, its football club and its fans and generally just toiling in a swamp of negativity. And let me tell you, I bladdy love every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                        ^^. Not sure how u missed it. But the toxicity is directed at that con artist Potter. NOT ARJ
                        He’s just living to be a contrarian in this thread. I don’t know what strawman he’s arguing against. Previously he was saying Potter/BHA are good, now I’m not quite sure what his argument is. Any objective football watcher can look at the metrics of success and see outside of some obscure statistic like xG, this team is poor. Their results not reflecting this high xG is because they are a bottom feeding club with no identity or belief that they’re anything better than struggling to stay in the league.
                        This is a no name club, when people post about EPL issues on reddit, I specifically look for Brighton mentions (to laugh) and nobody even mentions them, good or bad. There was a chart showing some “least exciting teams” in all of Europe if I’m remembering correctly and Brighton was near the bottom and nobody even mentioned anything about them. They’re not even worth neutral parties discussing, they’re a whole lot of nothing.
                        We were cursed by one career destroying decision to interact with this team and this fan base. Very unfortunate. Taz, please tell us that Brighton belongs in the top half of the table, Potter is a genius, PC is better than Apple, The Godfather isn’t really that good of a movie, and whatever other things you think will make you stand out more as going against the common opinion in this thread.

Comment

Metrics such as xG are obscure but the 'least exciting team' chart is worthy of reference

I understand it's not very fashionable to discuss ARJ in the ARJ thread but please don't drag me personally into the toxicity for making such a bold move.

Comment

Extended highlights of the MU-BHA match

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/extende...203734011.html

Comment

There are several (and I mean several) charts on reddit where Brighton appears near the bottom of the top 5 leagues because they suck. The one below is the one I’m referring to running into recently, Reddit’s search is horrible btw, but I wanted to find it for you. I just searched through, and it looks like one person posted about Brighton after I’d looked at it, making an xG reference of course which I’m assuming is taking the piss out of the chart. One person cares I guess, enough to make the same tired xG joke we see here. Otherwise, my point stands that they are irrelevant in the grand scheme of European football.

https://reddit.com/r/soccer/comments...ement_success/

Comment

If ARJ is happy with his situation then I think we should accept that. There is no sign that he is unhappy. We can only start shitting all over BHA when we see signs that ARJ is unhappy. We don't know all the ins and outs of it we have no idea. So let's relax and accept we have lost ARJ as a TM player. But that's fine isn't it? cos we have many more players if not better but the same. Less congestion at the TM entrance.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X