Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s shocking is Webster and Burn who have been garbage today get the goals.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
      It can't be worse than this, 3 goals after he is subbed, hopefully that will not brings him down psychologically, this could have been a turning point for him if he would have performed well
      Best scenario so he will finally decide to leave

Comment

Anyone watching the game? You can see what playing with all you have means? Can anyone really honestly say ARJ plays the way these guys play? There is no reason other than football for anyone to dislike him. He is good looking, he is a nice guy. he is professional. he is willing to stay and improve. He does not complain. Every aspect of him is great. In Football terms he does not assert himself enough? Does he even know how to tackle, press, challenge with out getting a yellow or red? You can dislike my honest and objective view but I prefer to raise the level of fan expectations from our players and not just be happy to see them do a couple of tricks and a couple of great passes or crosses and score a goal. I like to see our players fucking run their arses off every minute they are on the pitch. But as long as most fans are happy with them just have a few moments of brilliance we will not become champions of Asia and we won't qualify for the WC and if we do we will not get through to the next stage passed the group stages.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

ARJ was crap tonight make no mistake. No need to have these wild knee jerk reactions though, fact remains, barring injury he needs to start for TM. You can't compare this level of opposition and quality to the crap we're facing June or the crap Gholi has faced for his entire career to draw definitive conclusions.

Comment

Happy for Brighton fans, what a come back, what an atmosphere.

Gutted for Alireza. He had an awful game, and even though the goals his team conceded weren't his fault, he was unable to create offensively.

Hopefully his previous 3 games did enough to get him a spot against Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              ARJ was crap tonight make no mistake. No need to have these wild knee jerk reactions though, fact remains, barring injury he needs to start for TM. You can't compare this level of opposition and quality to the crap we're facing June or the crap Gholi has faced for his entire career to draw definitive conclusions.
              Jahanbakhsh was at his best in a crappier league than Gholizadeh's. Outside of that crap league his performances have ranged from poor to average.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Happy for Brighton fans, what a come back, what an atmosphere.

Gutted for Alireza. He had an awful game, and even though the goals his team conceded weren't his fault, he was unable to create offensively.

Hopefully his previous 3 games did enough to get him a spot against Arsenal.
                Actually he was better than he has been but still not good enough. He really needs to push himself much more. We also must not underestimate our oppositions in Bahrain. We will be sorely punished. We cannot afford to have ineffective players on the field.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

Played poor tonight. Hope he gets another shot against Arsenal.
                  Some quick points:
                  - Decision making \ heads up playmaking under pressure comes with consistent playing time.
                  - He has had a run of 3 games. 2 he was stellar, 1 he was crap.
                  - In football you're only as good as your worst day.
                  - I would really like to see him get another chance at a EPL side or move to the Bundesliga. But as long as he is playing thats all that matters.
                  - His career is not over, he has skills but he needs to play \ start 20+ games a year and become confident again. Anyone who has played this game or coached knows that if you are playing consistently you get to a point where you become confident and somehow you pull of the most ridiculous shit you have no business doing. But when you haven't been getting game time you make the dumbest \ most rookie mistakes. Practice is great and important but it is no substitute for actual game time and the confidence that's built \ you gain by taking on and beating real opponents.

Comment

^^^ he does not have confidence issue at all. He is full of it. He needs to be more fluid and run around more and practice his close encounters.
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

* Dubxl152

I didnt watch the game so cant comment about ARJs game but i agree with everything else you wrote!
                      btw, brighton sits at 15th place, 13 points clear of relegation! that has to be some sort of record high for them! ^^

I guess we have to give it to Mr Draw himself, Potti has probably set a new record of points in brightion (half ironi half true), Maybe Brighton should extend his contract again with 5 more years so that Real wont steal him now when Zidane maybe will leave, or Barcelona who probably will sack their coach anyday now, might want to steal him to!

Cmon ARJ get a transfer to another PL team so you can score against Brighton
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Lallana got a rating of 6.6 on fotmab—exact same as ARJ.

Critics of ARJ suffer from severe confirmation bias. He has some bad passes: “See? This is why he doesn’t get more minutes.”

It’s only a valid arguement if he’s playing on a talented squad, but he’s not. Look at all the players who’ve played much more minutes than him: are all of them significantly better than him?

They aren’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          * Dubxl152

I didnt watch the game so cant comment about ARJs game but i agree with everything else you wrote!
                          btw, brighton sits at 15th place, 13 points clear of relegation! that has to be some sort of record high for them! ^^

I guess we have to give it to Mr Draw himself, Potti has probably set a new record of points in brightion (half ironi half true), Maybe Brighton should extend his contract again with 5 more years so that Real wont steal him now when Zidane maybe will leave, or Barcelona who probably will sack their coach anyday now, might want to steal him to!
                          I know you are kidding, but BHA finished in 15th place in their first EPL outing 2017-2018 under CH, with a much cheaper squad. So, not a record.

p.s. CH was fired because he did not meet expectations!!!! Potter must have some good pictures on the Lizard.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

^^Exactly Prowess. His team mates routinely screw up too, but keep getting starting positions and aren't subbed out at the half. Imagine the psychological crush each time this happens to ARJ, but not to his team mates. He's literally the whipping boy for the rest of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              I know you are kidding, but BHA finished in 15th place in their first EPL outing 2017-2018 under CH, with a much cheaper squad. So, not a record.
                              p.s. CH was fired because he did not meet expectations!!!! Potter must have some good pictures on the Lizard.
                              lol thanks man i had forgotten about that! so not eaven that he beat, sry potti i tried to give you something positive-ish for once but i have to take it back now!
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                                Lallana got a rating of 6.6 on fotmab—exact same as ARJ.

Critics of ARJ suffer from severe confirmation bias. He has some bad passes: “See? This is why he doesn’t get more minutes.”

It’s only a valid arguement if he’s playing on a talented squad, but he’s not. Look at all the players who’ve played much more minutes than him: are all of them significantly better than him?

They aren’t.
                                Not significantly better, but good enough to start most games over Alireza in this system.

Comment

Working...
                                X