X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://streamable.com/1mfmsa

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Tabrik be FC Porto. Che jangidan va taslim nashodan.

Mehdi dar Porteghal 3 baar ekhraaj shode: yek baar bekhaatere ete'raaze ziyaadi dar Rio Ave, yek baar baraye yek takle bi-moghe vasate zamin rooye Otamendi

roberooye Benfica, ya emshaab.

Rooye keifiyate footbaalish dige hich shaki nist. Neshoon daadeh ke dar sathe Juventus ham ast.

Amma az nazare ghezavat bayad yaad begire va on ham hamin in fasl.

Chon dar in sathe football nemishe kamboode ghezavat daashte baashi.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

SC still loves him chillll out

Comment

I can never post links properly so if someone else can then thank you.
            This brings tears to my eyes

Last edited by webmaster; 03-09-2021, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

SC still loves him chillll out
              Che akse zibai.

Morrabbi daare mige "Mehdi jan, joone Sergio az farda dige KHONSARD baash dar toole baazi, chon harife har teami mitone baashi.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Please tell me Marchesin got MOTM.

Comment

After watching the video couple times, I don’t think it was Taremi who said F off. You can notice a very different change in voice. Taremi has a softer and higher toned voice than that. I think it was the assistant referee saying it to him in response to him saying “This is champions league yes?” If indeed that was the referee that’s very shameful

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    Please tell me Marchesin got MOTM.
                    Marchesin was a man possessed. Insane performance. They would’ve conceded at least 5 goals if it weren’t for his heroics. Him and Pepe really carried. Mbemba also had some massive blocks and defensive plays

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      After watching the video couple times, I don’t think it was Taremi who said F off. You can notice a very different change in voice. Taremi has a softer and higher toned voice than that. I think it was the assistant referee saying it to him in response to him saying “This is champions league yes?” If indeed that was the referee that’s very shameful
                      The 4th ref tells him to "Walk off". Nobody says the F word.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        The 4th ref tells him to "Walk off". Nobody says the F word.
                        seems you’re right. Thank you for the correction

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          I can never post links properly so if someone else can then thank you.
                          This brings tears to my eyes

Beautiful. Scenes reminiscent of Potter's man management skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Beautiful. Scenes reminiscent of Potter's man management skills.
                            not now taymaz. back in your cage for the night please

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              I saw that in the game. He's such a joker, even the announcer noticed this haha!

Comment

The decision of the wall to jump...game changer.

Comment

Working...
                                X