No announcement yet.

Recommendation to watch International /Champions league in US to enjoy our boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation to watch International /Champions league in US to enjoy our boys

-Pluto TV (free app for phones) has a ton of channels including futbo sports , FOX sports, CBS Sports, bein Sports Xtra (as well as regular channels including Bloomberg, CNN and regular Cable channels). fully recommend this app
    That is more than 300 channels! I don't use much myself since I got cable but thought readers here may be interested

But

-I read that CBS ALL Access got exclusive rights for Champions League? Does anyone know whether any other app / channel will broadcast all the games? Obviously I don't want to miss Azmoun &Co

Thanks guys

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
    -Pluto TV (free app for phones) has a ton of channels including futbo sports , FOX sports, CBS Sports, bein Sports Xtra (as well as regular channels including Bloomberg, CNN and regular Cable channels). fully recommend this app
    That is more than 300 channels! I don't use much myself since I got cable but thought readers here may be interested

But

-I read that CBS ALL Access got exclusive rights for Champions League? Does anyone know whether any other app / channel will broadcast all the games? Obviously I don't want to miss Azmoun &Co

Thanks guys
    yeah I’m pretty sure CBS All access will have all the matches. They showed all the matches from the resumption of last seasons UCL

Comment

I think I am going to subscribe to the CBS All Access but it seems they will broadcast at least some games on CBS Cable and on Pluto as well!

https://thestreamable.com/news/cbs-s...nt-to-pluto-tv

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post

But

Thanks guys
        I'll provide a HD link when times comes. Not to worry love.

Comment

Working...
        X