This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
    That is not what he said though, his point seemed to be more around Iranian players being incapable of it. Which is nonsensical!
    Not at all. He said they improve tactically once in Europe as evident by the legionnaires.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Not at all. He said they improve tactically once in Europe as evident by the legionnaires.
      it seems either some of us read too much in between the lines and imagine things that are not said, just to justify our outrage and anger! ... or just plain misunderstand skocic's words, .... or rely on third/fourth hand recounting of his comments!

Basically if we put emotions aside and actually READ his actual words, a large majority of his accusers would correct their stance on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Nonetheless, from an unbiased and neutral standpoint of view, what Skocic said about our football is absolute clear to all of us. We have never been tactically , this equally applies to our domestic football and TM. Our players have not been tactically trained and well-taught from the early ages of their footballing career. So what Skocic thinks of our football IMHO is 100% right.

On the other hand how stupid of Taremi to hit Skocic back with that personal targeting. As if Skocic had pointed his finger at him with that tactical comment.
        Nicely put it keano jan . 100% agree with you and pretty sure 99% of iranian football fans agree with skocic's statement.

The problem is the fact that they think they have the right to belittle skocic just because he doesn't have a strong resume! There are video evidence of King CQ saying much much much worse (rightfully and truthfully) about our domestic players ! We didn't see MR taremi or anyone else talk back to him.

anyways I hope taremi appologizes and skocic forgive the guy and punish him by benching him!

Comment

This is not about Skocic's interview or Taremi's reply. Taremi has repeatedly made it a point to mention CQ, give him all praise, and discredit the current coach. He has no right to do that given cq's dismal record to begin with and the fact that this is the worst thing a player can do to the team's unity. People keep saying Wilmots this and that but the truth is he had no chance at success. Players eve hinted at they were not happy with him and IMO they sabotaged him either on purpose or on a subconscious level almost costing us the world cup. these players are out of their debt and need to be cut before they destroy the credibility of the coach and infect the whole team. Sorry but Mehdi is just not good enough to cause such issues. He obviously is not that good at math either otherwise, he would have stopped with his praise of a C- coach.

I do not see any way back in for Taremi, to be honest he has said what he has said on a couple of occasions and has destroyed the coach-player relationship between himself and Skocic. I would do the same if I was the coach. This is one thing that is not tolerable anywhere. Insubordination will always get you fired without dispute. Mehdi is out of depth, out of place, and way over his head not to mention statistically incorrect. He is poison for TM. This is Iran you have to show you are worthy to wear the jersey in every way not just footballing. On the field, he was also displaying some bad signs, and on a couple of occasions where he could have given the pass for a goal he did not. He was also trying very hard to say he is the leader of the team and he is probably the 4th person in line for that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              Hopefully this painful period will pass.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                That is not what he said though, his point seemed to be more around Iranian players being incapable of it. Which is nonsensical!
                Well they are!

We see it almost everyday in our domestic football…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Nicely put it keano jan . 100% agree with you and pretty sure 99% of iranian football fans agree with skocic's statement.

The problem is the fact that they think they have the right to belittle skocic just because he doesn't have a strong resume! There are video evidence of King CQ saying much much much worse (rightfully and truthfully) about our domestic players ! We didn't see MR taremi or anyone else talk back to him.

anyways I hope taremi appologizes and skocic forgive the guy and punish him by benching him!
                  Mokhlesam Milad jaan. Bottom line is Skocic highlighted one of the chronic and fundamental issues of our football as a whole (without pointing fingers at a particular player). Yet Taremi felt the urge to go on Twitter and pretty much bash his coach for making such true statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

This situation is becoming more and more common around not just football at the moment but in various walks of life. Comments made on social media is an issue - do players need to make better judgments before they post something then yes. That is why some players pay people to run their social media pages.

What I am annoyed with more than anything is that this situation should have been resolved by now , plenty of time has passed. Some of the ball ultimately needs to fall on Skocic’s head as he is the boss , he is the figurehead and this is his star player. Also blame needs to fall at the player and also our media.

What I am worried about more than anything is some of the selections in the squad. Beat Lebanon and it will be one of the biggest shocks if we don’t qualify out of the group for the World Cup. That gives us just over a year to sort this mess out, get better cohesion in our group and also give our team a personality in its tactics. There is no excuse for picking players like Rezaei who is not fit , or Milad when he was not even at a club and didn’t look fit at all. That is my main concern.

I don’t want us to be in a position where we are happy just scraping by certain teams or playing two defensive midfielders against lowe ranked teams and relying on some magic up front and a bit of luck.

Comment

Beirut Here We Come ! .

Comment

ها نحن قادمون إلى لبنان!

Comment

Lebanon NT preparation

Comment

They beat Iran first Lebanon and today Syria

Comment

Lebanon NT Training or Passion day spa ?

What is ETC !! After jacuzzi & massage ?

Comment

Working...
                                X