Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw about the kits, wtf? i thought we were sponsored by uhlsport.. has the contract ended or whats up? strange if the kit sponsor isnt supplying new kits
    i thought we finaly had sorted out atleast the kit issue and now this. guess its back to ordering blanks from adidas page and ironing on the logos
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      hahaha Ok bud you clearly don't understand the point I am trying to get across. You are the one who pointed out the kits. As long as the country is sanctioned, we are not going to be able to get a big name coach. You want world class coach and world class kits? Get the sanctions removed.
      What a shame then that in a span of two years sanctions made us go from hiring a coach with 3rd place WC finish on his resume to hiring one with 0 international experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        National teams are not the place to develop players, implement widespread tactical changes, get players in shape...

The national team is to showcase the best players a nation has and to try and get them to win games with very little preparation compared to club football.

IF you want widespread changes, you have to do something like Germany, which mandates specific tactics and formations for all of their youth and national teams, regardless of players, coaches, ...

Some of you lovely people treat TM as a club - it's not that.
        thank you. quieroz was a rare case. usually national team coach job is to manage. we need more foreign coaches at our club teams and youth teams to develop our players

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Colors changing hue

Now, I understand what you tried to say to me
          And how you suffered for your sanity
          And how you tried to set them free
          They would not listen, they did not know how
          Perhaps they'll listen now
          Vincent
          Niice!
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            National teams are not the place to develop players, implement widespread tactical changes, get players in shape...

The national team is to showcase the best players a nation has and to try and get them to win games with very little preparation compared to club football.

IF you want widespread changes, you have to do something like Germany, which mandates specific tactics and formations for all of their youth and national teams, regardless of players, coaches, ...

Some of you lovely people treat TM as a club - it's not that.
            The same goes for coaches. Iran national team is not a trial/error place for Dragan Skocic to develop and get experience.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              Niice!

He really tried to tell them about " ïssues"
              Iff Cheif was there & Tot ( Dragan had Corona) syria Match time.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                what..?? who was that scandalous mofo..??
                that is soooo fking messed up.... Fkn Savage nonetheless..!!
                Name didn't go out. Most of those wrestling guys are too quiet and humble to say anything about such a piece of shit.

Comment

ARJ is now suspended for the next match vs Syria. He picked up his second yellow of Round 3.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    ARJ is now suspended for the next match vs Syria. He picked up his second yellow of Round 3.
                    Go TM!
                    Time to play Allahyar as starter against Syria
                    Time to bench Beiranvand
                    Time to play Yasin as a sub

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                    1 Iran 5 13 4 1 0 8 2 6
                    2 South Korea 5 11 3 2 0 5 2 3
                    3 Lebanon 5 5 1 2 2 4 5 -1
                    4 Iraq 5 4 0 4 1 3 6 -3
                    5 U.A.E. 5 3 0 3 2 3 5 -2
                    6 Syria 5 2 0 2 3 5 8 -3

Comment

The staff need to get way more out of ghoddos. Our best passages of play under skocic have come with him involved (bahrain second half, iraq in current round second half too).

The argument that he had 45 mins and didnt do well (As bad as rest of team) so that justifies continued benching is so wrong on so many levels, I never saw anybody apply that rule to any other player despite constant bad performances from ARJ,
                      Gholizadeh, Nourollahi and in their first years in TM Taremi, Beiro and Amiri too. The guy is getting regular PL mins and making an impact at a high level, yet we cant do anything with him?

I also dont agree with playing moharrami every game 90 mins. I follow his dinamo games closely and he is clearly our best right back, but from fitness perspective two quick games is too much for him to handle. He is underperforming since dragan made him 1st choice. Esmailifar would have been a great rotation option for him, but hardani can do it vs likes of syria and lebanon too. Having said that, I dont think he has hit form yet in this new PGPL season so moharrami is safe option, but begs question of why not invite esmailifar.

I would start :
                      -----------------------Abedzadeh-------------

Moharrami-------Kanani----Shoja-------Milad

------------------------Ezatolahi-------------------
                      -------Ghoddos--------------------Amiri---------

Gholizadeh------------Azmoun---------Allahyar

For subs I would put on yasin in 2nd half for saman or Gholi (in this case moving ghoddos wide to keep yasin in the middle), ARJ for Allahyar, Nour for Saeid.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        The staff need to get way more out of ghoddos. Our best passages of play under skocic have come with him involved (bahrain second half, iraq in current round second half too).

The argument that he had 45 mins and didnt do well (As bad as rest of team) so that justifies continued benching is so wrong on so many levels, I never saw anybody apply that rule to any other player despite constant bad performances from ARJ,
                        Gholizadeh, Nourollahi and in their first years in TM Taremi, Beiro and Amiri too. The guy is getting regular PL mins and making an impact at a high level, yet we cant do anything with him?

I also dont agree with playing moharrami every game 90 mins. I follow his dinamo games closely and he is clearly our best right back, but from fitness perspective two quick games is too much for him to handle. He is underperforming since dragan made him 1st choice. Esmailifar would have been a great rotation option for him, but hardani can do it vs likes of syria and lebanon too. Having said that, I dont think he has hit form yet in this new PGPL season so moharrami is safe option, but begs question of why not invite esmailifar.

I would start :

For subs I would put on yasin in 2nd half for saman or Gholi (in this case moving ghoddos wide to keep yasin in the middle), ARJ for Allahyar, Nour for Saeid.
                        Good ideas here. ARJ is suspended though.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          Good ideas here. ARJ is suspended though.

Go TM!
                          In this case makes sense to at least give Ghayedi or torabi some mins from the bench. Skocic doesnt give them any trust yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I would start :

Are Majid Hosseini and Roozbeh Cheshmi no longer an option?
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              Are Majid Hosseini and Roozbeh Cheshmi no longer an option?
                              I would consider Majid for sure. He is playing well in Turkey recently, was motm vs Galatasaray few weeks ago and other day had strong game Fener. But seems coaching staff is set on shoja, kanani even if they have their own issues. At this point tinkering with CB partnership probably isnt smart. Once qualification is secured I think majid deserves chance to stake his claim again.

Sad thing is Pouraliganji tore ACL. I would be interested to see if Skocic started him, he is by far the best cb but for some reason skocic from early on decided on shoja, kanani duo. Not sure if Pouraliganji will even be fit enough to make WC squad.

Comment

Im happy Jahanbakhsh is suspended, lets try others than Jahanbakhsh and Gholizadeh, i am sure we will be surprised

Comment

Working...
                                X