Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought for a brief momentary period that our hottest prospect who is in the form of his life and can't stop scoring might start but a Daneshmand masterclass again has managed to protect us by crowbarring Ehsan into a carcinogenic midfield. Tears in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      I thought for a brief momentary period that our hottest prospect who is in the form of his life and can't stop scoring might start but a Daneshmand masterclass again has managed to protect us by crowbarring Ehsan into a carcinogenic midfield. Tears in my eyes.
      Salmani isn't even on the bench

Comment

Amiri LB, hafsafi COM?

Comment

1 Iran 6 16 5 1 0 11 2 9
          2 South Korea 6 14 4 2 0 8 2 6
          3 U.A.E. 6 6 1 3 2 4 5 -1
          4 Lebanon 6 5 1 2 3 4 6 -2
          5 Iraq 6 4 0 4 2 3 9 -6
          6 Syria 6 2 0 2 4 5 11 -6

Comment

Remaining schedule for WCQ
            • 27 January 2022 Iran v Iraq
            • 1 February 2022 Iran v United Arab Emirates
            • 24 March 2022 Iran v South Korea
            • 29 March 2022 Iran v Lebanon

Comment

A win against Iraq in January and we're qualified!!! 🔥

Comment

What is it with these random bouts of laziness in our players? Moharrami almost cost us a goal in the same manner that Beiranvand did in the last game. I get that in the Japan game they were emotional and all, but what happened in this one?

Also, what does it take to get players to stop hoofing the ball forward? Imagine using these tactics against Spain or Portugal ...

Glad to see Abedzadeh get some playtime though, that was nice.
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

It seems tabatabaei after the game said some harsh words (very critical) of skocic ... according to someone in the other thread.
                  Anyone knows what he said?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    A win against Iraq in January and we're qualified!!! 🔥
                    True... but to our benefit as well, Lebanon should lose or tie against Korea & UAE should also lose or tie to Syria... then regardless of our score we qualify

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                        True... but to our benefit as well, Lebanon should lose or tie against Korea & UAE should also lose or tie to Syria... then regardless of our score we qualify
                        the score won't matter at all, having 19 points no team can reach us even if we finish 2nd with 19 points behind SK. If UAE will have 9 points after the game 27th, they can maximum get 9 more, making it 18 in total, hence we're qualified at least as 2nd spot team 🙌🏼.

Comment

It's seems torabi criticize skocic and want to retire from NT. Is that true? If yes, that's a super good news, the guy completely fails to improve with staying so long in the middle east

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            It's seems torabi criticize skocic and want to retire from NT. Is that true? If yes, that's a super good news, the guy completely fails to improve with staying so long in the middle east

Comment

What is the official iff twitter?

Comment

Can we see some links to these Skocic criticisms from Tabatabaei and Torabi please? Absolutely love to see it, even if it is from redundant parties like these guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X