Skocic's fine:
    - 1 game ban (served vs Syria)
    - 5000 CHF fine

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10267/%D8%A7...8C%D9%81%D8%A7
    Will IFF pay the $5.4k??

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Will IFF pay the $5.4k??
      Yes. IFF will spend all our World Cup qualification money on fines and debts as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Yes. IFF will spend all our World Cup qualification money on fines and debts as usual
        We get paid $2 mill for qualifiers + $10 mill qualifying for world cup = $12 mill. I think around $8 mill goes to our debts .

That leaves $4 mill left! I hope that money is spent on the team and not for lebanon and syria!

also if we qualify to next round (16) we get an extra $12 mill.

Comment

We get paid $2 mill for qualifiers + $10 mill qualifying for world cup = $12 mill. I think around $8 mill goes to our debts .

That leaves $4 mill left! I hope that money is spent on the team and not for lebanon and syria!

Don't forget a big chunk of debt IFF owes to that holding company in Iran, as well as Wilmots... thanks to the previous federation.

Comment

Don't forget a big chunk of debt IFF owes to that holding company in Iran, as well as Wilmots... thanks to the previous federation.
            Yea i count that too. Wilmots was reduced to 2.5 mill euros i think. IFF is trying to lower it. $8 mill is good enough i think.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                Qualification is not guaranteed yet, but considering the number of FIFA days available for friendlies and long term camps is limited - what realistic options does TM have to prepare for WC 2022? Also keeping in mind most of our players are legionnaires and FIFA is saying clubs won't be obligated to release them for the World Cup itself until 1 week before the tournament itself!

Comment

5 games for raised fists ?
                  Who runs this committee ? Taz?
                  ASHEGHETAM NOKHODI!!!

Comment

Torabi says rumors of his retirement from TM are false.

https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/157...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

yes, but you haven't factored in the travel expenses of some of the IFF people, and their wives and kids .... the budget will be tight
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Torabi says rumors of his retirement from TM are false.

https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/157...85%D9%84%DB%8C
                        He shouldn't even be called up.. No offense to him but he's regressed a lot in this season

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          He shouldn't even be called up.. No offense to him but he's regressed a lot in this season
                          Agreed. His form has been poor for several months now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              No saman no party!!!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Do these guys realize how much we love them? 🥺❤️
                                Btw, probs to Majid for rocking that Farvahar necklace 🙌🏼

Comment

Working...
                                X