Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro what? How? How is this even possible?

what the fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      It's a LOGO
      which means its size is going to be small in most items it's used on (jerseys, kits, official letterheads, ... ). for such size, simplicity is the ONLY way to go in design. (makes me wonder how much of the tilework (?) in the green can be distinguished )
      The only change I'd do is make the red band slightly thicker.
      I think it's ok. certainly better than the one we have ATM.
      I don’t mind it that much at least they’re making changes, I just hope they give people 3 designs let everyone vote on the new logo, we have enough time next year for new jersey and logo no need to rush it.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        بدون شرح

Apparently during Translation, term of Skocic contract has changed from Rial to Dollar.
        اتفاقی عجیب در قرارداد اسکوچیچ؛ تبدیل قرارداد ریالی به دلاری بعد از ترجمه
        No foreign coach would sign a Rial contract considering the instability of the currency. Even major domestic corporations who do good manufacturing work in Iran do all of their government or non-government contracts in Euro or Dollar. I see this as another attempt to generate rumors and negativity about Skocic. His contract is small compared to Wilmotsaster and CQ. We have gotten a lot of value for cheap. BTW, for those of you who were thinking Skocic is negotiating with other Persian Gulf countries, Azizi Khadem, president of IFF, rejected all the rumors about Skocic leaving and said today that IFF is working closely with Skocic and his technical team and they are now focused on finalizing WC qualification and planning for the WC draw in March/April timeframe. He also said that if he wanted to replace Skocic, he would have not taken him to Qatar for signing of the memorandum of understanding between the two federations. He also said that IFF is going to send referees to Qatar to get VAR training and IFF plans to discuss the VAR issue with FIFA president Infantino when he comes to Tehran in January for the Iraq match. See here: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10591/%D8%B9...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA.

BTW, the memorandum of understanding with the Qatari federation was very significant and it covered opening an Aspire academy/camp in Iran and Qatari federation committed to pay for Iran's TM camps in Qatar. According to IFF web site an IFF team will go to Qatar in mid January to discuss the details of plan for the Aspire academy in Iran. Of course action and results are more important that words and contracts yet it all starts with planning and these are positive developments. We shall see how much of this will actually happen. Here are links to the memorandum of understanding with Qatari federation and the news about Aspire academy in Iran:

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10381/%D8%A7...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10544/%D9%87...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          No foreign coach would sign a Rial contract considering the instability of the currency. Even major domestic corporations who do good manufacturing work in Iran do all of their government or non-government contracts in Euro or Dollar. I see this as another attempt to generate rumors and negativity about Skocic. His contract is small compared to Wilmotsaster and CQ. We have gotten a lot of value for cheap. BTW, for those of you who were thinking Skocic is negotiating with other Persian Gulf countries, Azizi Khadem, president of IFF, rejected all the rumors about Skocic leaving and said today that IFF is working closely with Skocic and his technical team and they are now focused on finalizing WC qualification and planning for the WC draw in March/April timeframe. He also said that if he wanted to replace Skocic, he would have not taken him to Qatar for signing of the memorandum of understanding between the two federations. He also said that IFF is going to send referees to Qatar to get VAR training and IFF plans to discuss the VAR issue with FIFA president Infantino when he comes to Tehran in January for the Iraq match. See here: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10591/%D8%B9...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA.
          BTW, the memorandum of understanding with the Qatari federation was very significant and it covered opening an Aspire academy/camp in Iran and Qatari federation committed to pay for Iran's TM camps in Qatar. According to IFF web site an IFF team will go to Qatar in mid January to discuss the details of plan for the Aspire academy in Iran. Of course action and results are more important that words and contracts yet it all starts with planning and these are positive developments. We shall see how much of this will actually happen. Here are links to the memorandum of understanding with Qatari federation and the news about Aspire academy in Iran:
          http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10381/%D8%A7...82%D8%B7%D8%B1
          http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10544/%D9%87...B4%D9%88%D8%AF
          Go TM!

This has little to do with Skocic. It's about IFF officials and all the lies they tell to cove rup the truth that reveals itself in the end.
          Skocic has no part in translation or changing the terms of contract.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            This has little to do with Skocic. It's about IFF officials and all the lies they tell to cove rup the truth that reveals itself in the end.
            Skocic has no part in translation or changing the terms of contract.
            being incompetent & corrupt is prerequisite to get a job in IR. sounds right.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
              Dadash, can you report the probable new IFF logo to outlets like footyheadlines, etc.. via gol bezan?
              Even if it's not confirmed, we need some noise about Iran football

Comment

𝗚𝗢𝗟 𝗕𝗘𝗭𝗔𝗡 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 🇮🇷 ⚽

golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Dadash, can you report the probable new IFF logo to outlets like footyheadlines, etc.. via gol bezan?
                  Even if it's not confirmed, we need some noise about Iran football
                  Footyheadlines were the ones who actually shared that then deleted it because they're not certain it's real.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Footyheadlines were the ones who actually shared that then deleted it because they're not certain it's real.
                    Really? Thx anyways.
                    Do we know why they didn't report about sick PP derby kit (while doing it for Indonesian, ecuador, japanese... Clubs these days)?

Comment

WC starting squad right there. And Karim as super-sub of course 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        It's a LOGO
                        which means its size is going to be small in most items it's used on (jerseys, kits, official letterheads, ... ). for such size, simplicity is the ONLY way to go in design. (makes me wonder how much of the tilework (?) in the green can be distinguished )
                        The only change I'd do is make the red band slightly thicker.

I think it's ok.
                        certainly better than the one we have ATM.
                        I am surprised nobody said the logo is an angry cheetah with a green turban and a red beard lol

Comment

FIFA ranking - December
                          https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-rank...dateId=id13505

21 Iran
                          26 Japan
                          33 South Korea
                          35 Australia
                          48 Qatar
                          51 Saudi Arabia
                          69 UAE
                          74 China
                          75 Iraq
                          79 Oman

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                            I know, but people associate the cheetah with Africa, how many Iranians even knew we had Cheetah’s in Iran until a few years ago. What happens when they go extinct, that 1947 under the logo is also embarrassing most club teams have more history than that. Although, I doubt this is the actual logo, they just asked everyone to send in their designs, unless they had already chose the design.
                            Well the purpose is to raise awareness to prevent extinction and regardless, it's an Iranian cheetah so it's fully relevant.

It also looks great! Which is an important part of a crest.

Lolll 1947 is embarrassing?? How?? So what if clubs have more history. This isn't some contest to see who's been around longer lolll.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                                Well the purpose is to raise awareness to prevent extinction and regardless, it's an Iranian cheetah so it's fully relevant. It also looks great! Which is an important part of a crest.
                                Lolll 1947 is embarrassing?? How?? So what if clubs have more history. This isn't some contest to see who's been around longer lolll.
                                no point in arguing that’s probably not going to be our logo, looks like something made by a insta page. We don’t want to give people a reason to make fun of us, that closed eyed angry cheetah which I already saw someone call wakanda and that 1947 need to be changed, we aren’t a company/club to include the year we were established.

Comment

Working...
                                X