X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a retard.

Majid please

Comment

I'd say I'm surprised but we've all seen enough of him on and off the pitch to know he deserves credit for remembering to breathe given his mental aptitude. His replacement can't be any worse so good riddance.

Comment

Comment

WE have critical qualifiers and the guy is worried about screwing some wh*re in the back of the team bus... you cant make this shit up folks. Instant ban from TM is well deserved here and im sure he will be given such a punishment.

Comment

Just stepping back here a bit: still not sure after listening to the audio that it's genuine, as it sounds edited/cropped, and the "female" voice sounds very deep, could have been a phishing/setup situation???

If real, and if he gets banned, I won't shed any tears.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f1MumAJTLo

Comment

The actual voice clip with the unedited whore's voice is also floating about. Seems legit. Spare a thought for Karim Bagheri losing his best buddy. Don't have a sister unfortunately but might see if my mum can slide in Nouro's DMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  The actual voice clip with the unedited whore's voice is also floating about. Seems legit. Spare a thought for Karim Bagheri losing his best buddy. Don't have a sister unfortunately but might see if my mum can slide in Nouro's DMs too.
                  Besides an audio file, do you have any evidence she's a whore ? Maybe it is just a teenage girl obsessed with a celebrity. It happens everywhere, including here in the US.
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I kinda feel bad for him as his soccer career (at least in Iran) may be over.

But this is a big blow for TM. He has his flaws, but he has been our starting CB for a while now (and he's been the consistent and better CB compared to Shoja).

Majid makes me nervous, and I hope PAG recovers soon, as we desperately need him now.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      I kinda feel bad for him as his soccer career (at least in Iran) may be over.
                      But this is a big blow for TM. He has his flaws, but he has been our starting CB for a while now (and he's been the consistent and better CB compared to Shoja).
                      Majid makes me nervous, and I hope PAG recovers soon, as we desperately need him now.
                      seriously. some people have mullah mentality. so he wanted to pick up a girl?? im sure many have said worst things to girls when they go to the disco. we know he will get expelled because this is the islamic republic. its not a normal country. other players around the world do worst things and they have no repercussions. but these players are in ir iran. sad sad sad. these jakesh mullahs are running brothels around iran btw. lying and hypocritical dayooses

sad for kaanani. even if u dont think he should be starter. this is cruel to him. even cq liked kaanani.

also after the toothpick injury prone sadegh is. we should invite back ramin who also suffer same fate as kaanani and blacklisted.

Comment

I wanted to post this after the Lebanon game, but I didn’t want to creat hashiyeh. There’s this hashiyehsaz journalist Amin Fardin he does BS a lot, but he says Beyranvand and Ghaedi were texting Iranian girls in Lebanon before the game, now we all know what happened to Beyranvand in the Lebanon game lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                          I wanted to post this after the Lebanon game, but I didn’t want to creat hashiyeh. There’s this hashiyehsaz journalist Amin Fardin he does BS a lot, but he says Beyranvand and Ghaedi were texting Iranian girls in Lebanon before the game, now we all know what happened to Beyranvand in the Lebanon game lmao
                          So Beiranvand is cheating on his wife???

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            That’s what the guy says he has a couple screenshots of text messages/voices between Beyranvand and girls. Don’t want to post it because it’s cringe, just search poshteh pardeh on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              who cares if he is or is not????

thats none of our business and shouldnt interfere in his standing in team melli. but it does because we live in ir iran.

i am telling u. i am not saying ur doing this but many iranians have mullah mentality. but are the worst cheaters, drinkers, womanizers. but when it comes to judging others and wanting others punished they want the worst punishments.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                WE have critical qualifiers and the guy is worried about screwing some wh*re in the back of the team bus... you cant make this shit up folks. Instant ban from TM is well deserved here and im sure he will be given such a punishment.
                                God it’s just a little Sextalk, the only people that care are the bisharaf hezbollahis

Comment

Working...
                                X