This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

all that holigan shenanigans while rocking a Murse and jordan tee....!!? lmao

on the serious note we should make this dude the Cheer Leader for the irooni fans in at least one section of WC stadiums and take away everyone else's horns and hand it to him and small gang around him..!! one of the most obnoxious TM fans antics is everybody blowing their doo doo doo dood at their own timing ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      No one thought Skocic could do what he did...as you said it was historic...dare to dream. Anything is possible. We have come a long way from parking the bus.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Did you watch the Iraq game? Our defense is shaky as hell. It only takes a semi-organized team to expose the glaring holes in the back. One thing CQ understood that no other TM coach, perhaps with the exception of Tomislav Ivic, did is that you gotta build a strong defense to be able to deal with teams that are nominally stronger than you. Our defense, as it is currently organized, might withhold pressure from Asian teams like Iraq or Syria, but it will be hopelessly overwhelmed by any offense that can string some passes together. We got a taste of that against South Korea.

Comment

Amazing! I bet he absolutely destroys himself with ghame. No one produces men like the IR.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Or he just loves TM? 😏
          yeah i have no doubt he loves team melli, and is also a bit crazy lolll to be honest - it's all good though, just having a laugh

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqj6nBT0SIs
            great analysis and talk about tm and abut wiltits switch to skocic
            dude is americani so offcource he got some facts wrong about azizi scoring vs usa 1998.
            but great analysis about corona may have saved us.. as we have talked about here aswell.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHrp9weiGsw
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqj6nBT0SIs
                great analysis and talk about tm and abut wiltits switch to skocic
                dude is americani so offcource he got some facts wrong about azizi scoring vs usa 1998.
                but great analysis about corona may have saved us.. as we have talked about here aswell.
                I watch his content on YouTube. He is not American, he's from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Has the flag in the background too.

Comment

I watch his content on YouTube. He is not American, he's from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Has flag in background too.
                  he said in the vid that he is american though thats why i assumed that,
                  but looks like he has good knowlage abouy TM! and he can pronounce the names well aswell
                  no Tahini as the paramount commentators called Taremi..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Azmoun- Won't be available for next game.
                    Azmoun is in iran!?? According to instagram he is located in iran . Unless someone else has his pass and uses his account in iran (mabe he has a admin ) . But on russian websites i've read that zenit didn't allow him fly to iran.

https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/...l/3009792.html

Comment

hahaha well done azmojn if he: gozasht raft.. poor actinng by zjenit to not release him., doesnt fit a club that are supposed to be at their level at all.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Aljazeera usually on top of all Asian sporting events, but this time not a peep on Iran's qualification as the first Asian country to go to Qatar.

Obviously, it didn't sit well with them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          Aljazeera usually on top of all Asian sporting events, but this time not a peep on Iran's qualification as the first Asian country to go to Qatar.

Obviously, it didn't sit well with them!!
                          Let their koon burn, bro, don't forget Arab-FC has done all they could every campaign to prevent us from qualifying, from the monsoon field game in Malaysia, to taking away our home games, but in the end, riiidan! 💪🏻

Comment

To be honest I'll pick him over English hooligans any day. At least he is not beating up other people and trashing public property like the civilized English tend to do.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Being from Vancouver, it's gonna be lit seeing Canada and Iran in WC. I doubt Skocic will get us anything from WC though but I hope he'll prove us wrong

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                                To be honest I'll pick him over English hooligans any day. At least he is not beating up other people and trashing public property like the civilized English tend to do.
                                Yes, and let Omid Djalili keep praising the corrupt and racist "Royal Family" and align with portraying Iranians as "crazy muslims". Good job in helping the dehumanization of Iranian community portraying us as either muslim terrorists, or "Shahs of Sunset" or the scoundrel Haji Baba rug merchants who could never be trusted. Omid Djalili is a talented comedian yet he needs to think twice when he starts engaging in stereotypical portrayal of his own community that only helps to further marginalize us. Now, back to football

Go TM!
                                Esfahan Nesfeh Jahaan!

Comment

Working...
                                X