This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Taj was ok sometimes but let’s not forget he (and the sports ministry) are the reason we have the Wilmots debacle, along with an insane amount of debt.

Kaffashian also bought CQ in so let’s give him that credit.

The biggest issue with khadem is he doesn’t deliver. He doesn’t really mess up, but he has not been able to improve the very bad financial situation the federation was left in.
    Correct me if i'm wrong but both kafashian and Taj (Vice President) were in charge of IFF (from 2008) . I think Taj was his Vice President in charge. I dono i was always under the impression that taj is the main man and kafashian follows his orders ... untill shit got serious and taj took over (both are esfahani btw). Taj also managed to keep CQ despite all the pressure. And Yes you are right now i remember Dadkan saying that they pressured Taj to get Wilmots.

Regarding Azizi khadem . This dude messed up a lot.

A.) Lost hosting to bahrain. made a huge mess of the documents and then blamed it on afc.
    B.)Messed up the VAR and tried to fool people with his shitty fake VAR. lol we don't even have goal line technology
    - That cost us the game against south korea (possibly pot2) as they fouled our player in penalty box but ref didn't give it.
    C.) Bad prepration for our team melli + 0 prepration for our female team melli

The big task was to bring VAR which he failed.

So now his vice president Heydar Baharvand is in charge of IFF

Who is this guy??? anyone know him?

Comment

Its been denied and azizi khadem will stay. However there is a meeting on monday but i doubt anything happening.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/246...8C%D9%81%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Taj was ok sometimes but let’s not forget he (and the sports ministry) are the reason we have the Wilmots debacle, along with an insane amount of debt.

Kaffashian also bought CQ in so let’s give him that credit.

The biggest issue with khadem is he doesn’t deliver. He doesn’t really mess up, but he has not been able to improve the very bad financial situation the federation was left in.
        I won’t get mad at him for friendlies yet because the window doesn’t open again till June.
        Not to mention he will now be fighting jackals who want him gone so they can be in photo ops before the World Cup.
        What credit? Kaffashian and Torabian and Taj were part of the crew that stole most of the WC Money, Broadcast Rights, and full of dirty antics that have set our football back so much. Yet they are still involved its disgusting

Comment

This is very concerning. We just don't want to end up like Iraq where they have so much mis management and corruption. We are lucky cause our boys are world class and play with their hearts and try to make us happy.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Correct me if i'm wrong but both kafashian and Taj (Vice President) were in charge of IFF (from 2008) . I think Taj was his Vice President in charge. I dono i was always under the impression that taj is the main man and kafashian follows his orders ... untill shit got serious and taj took over (both are esfahani btw). Taj also managed to keep CQ despite all the pressure. And Yes you are right now i remember Dadkan saying that they pressured Taj to get Wilmots.

Regarding Azizi khadem . This dude messed up a lot.

A.) Lost hosting to bahrain. made a huge mess of the documents and then blamed it on afc.
            B.)Messed up the VAR and tried to fool people with his shitty fake VAR. lol we don't even have goal line technology
            - That cost us the game against south korea (possibly pot2) as they fouled our player in penalty box but ref didn't give it.
            C.) Bad prepration for our team melli + 0 prepration for our female team melli

The big task was to bring VAR which he failed.

So now his vice president Heydar Baharvand is in charge of IFF

Who is this guy??? anyone know him?
            Taj was in Sazmane League and sepahan early on. He didn’t become a big boss at IFF until Rouhani took over.
            Kaffashian was from the Olympic committee and was close to vezarate Varzesh that’s why he (and Abbas Torabian) were able to get CQ in.

Yes IFF was definitely pressure by the sports ministry to sign Wilmots but that has always been the case. Khadem is running into the same issue now with new sports minister.

Re Bahrain hosting, that was never going to happen. I thought they prepared a good response - the timing just sucked.

The VAR issue was a debacle but I still don’t know the full story considering Tarafdari made it impossible after they linked the company to Israel.

Preparation for team Melli - it’s been ok. Private planes. They renovated kish stadium.
            Regarding the woman’s team again certain people made the issue political. Team was supposed to go to Charleroi’s facility but hezbolaghis in Iran objected as they said Bayat family is “taghooti”. Khadem does not have the power to fight such people in Iran.

Baharvand has been around. He’s from Lorestan I think and has always had some sort of small admin role in every federation. Has lots of connections. Get him on your side and you win elections for IFF.

Comment

Polarization climate

https://twitter.com/i/status/1491689988605591553

Barati IFF member of Board of directors

احمدرضا براتی (@Baratilawyer) / Twitter

Irib
              babak kazemi (@babakkazemitv) / Twitter
              Last edited by St_Mark; 02-10-2022, 03:05 AM.

Comment

So much BS, who are they even ???? Ali Daei or someone who was Legionair for several Years and learned something should be IFF President,

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Its been denied and azizi khadem will stay. However there is a meeting on monday but i doubt anything happening.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/246...8C%D9%81%DB%8C
                  Sharifi is not telling the truth
                  If and IF AKH is removed, he is the first person to lose his job.

With so many lie he should be removed as IFF spokesmen.

پژمان راهبر

@PejmanRahbar

احسان اصولی ، احمدرضا براتی، میرشاد ماجدی ، بهرام رضاییان، مهرداد سراجی و شهره موسوی اعضایی هستند که درخواست جلسه هیئت فوق
                  العاده رییسه با دستور رای گیری درباره صلاحیت شهاب الدین عزیزی خادم را ثبت کردند. این جلسه ظرف دو هفته برگزار می شود و خروجی آن به رای مجمع گذاشته خواهد شد

Comment

Note (opinion)regarding IFF BOD meeting:

They are 11 members by statue.
                    Unfortunately for AKH actual voting members might be 9 ( debatable)
                    2 positions have not been verified by general assembly yet. (Irony! delay by AKH himself)
                    If 6 protesting members decide against AKH they may have already vote 6/9
                    Last edited by St_Mark; 02-10-2022, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Another member of BOD member who signed for removal of AKH said Perhaps Sharifi IFF spokesmen has not read our letter (without calling him a liar).

V3
                      دلایل دستور جلسه هیئت رئیسه سراجی:
                      فیفا نمی تواند به برکناری رئیس واکنش نشان دهد

مهرداد سراجی عضو هیئت رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال در خصوص دلایل تصمیم برای عزل عزیزی خادم توضیح داد

Letter to IFF for removal of AKH
                      Last edited by St_Mark; 02-10-2022, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Mr. Azizi Khadem why are you not doing your job?

Year 2022 and fate of TM youth teams:

U17
                        Games are in Bahrain-Qualification on October 1-9, 2022

No team
                        No coach
                        No plan
                        U20
                        Games are in Uzbekistan -Qualification on Sep 10-19, 2022
                        No team
                        No coach
                        No plan

U23
                        Games are in Uzbekistan -Championship games on June 1-19

No training
                        No plan
                        vanished coach
                        It might be late now.
                        you were warned.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                          This is very concerning. We just don't want to end up like Iraq where they have so much mis management and corruption. We are lucky cause our boys are world class and play with their hearts and try to make us happy.
                          Their FA is a million times better than ours. Look at the camps and friendlies their U23 team has. Their jersey, their logo etc.

Iran’s senior team is amazing that’s why it makes Azizi Khadem look good. Otherwise, he is out of his element.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

It’s over. He’s done for. He pissed of vezarate Varzesh. Their plant will be in place soon.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              Their FA is a million times better than ours. Look at the camps and friendlies their U23 team has. Their jersey, their logo etc.

Iran’s senior team is amazing that’s why it makes Azizi Khadem look good. Otherwise, he is out of his element.
                              I don’t know man. Theirs is pretty bad too. They actively engage in age fraud, their league is an embarrassment, they hire and fire coaches like it’s nothing …

Comment

St Mark this is great - where can us fans read about how the board of directors are made up, what the statutes are who is who all of that stuff regarding formation of IFF
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X