Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had two colleagues in the same department who were called Kyriakos and Coskun - Greek and Turkish.

It's hard not to smile a little bit working with them

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Raeisi is a new qatar NT player?
      He is there for Opec gas summit.
      Sheikh Tamim invited him for WC.
      Gas & football are everything in Qatar, these two put Qatar on the map.

Comment

Gas, football and human rights abuses. A rich rich culture.

Comment

Out of boredom I watched full match of Iran vs Morocco in the last world cup. A few notable comments;

1. I wonder what would have happened if we had played a more open game and press in opponents half instead of retreating back all the time. We could have easily scored in open play on Morocco.
          2. How Shojaee was part of our team is a question that will hunts us for decades to come. I will be kind and give him 1 out of 10. Very poor.
          2. For those of you who advocate the return of PAG to TM. Please think again.
          3. Rezaienan was and probably still is a true stress wreck ! He is going to destroy perspolise.
          4. JHB has improved a lot. He was very green and inexperienced back then.
          5. Beiro truly saved our ass. Don't think you can replace experience with anything else.
          6. Committing obvious fouls from behind and protesting your innocence is a chronic decease in our football. Doctrine written by Shojaie and perfected by Amiri.
          7. Our current TM plays a much more fluent football but the team needs to be tested before WC. I am hopeful thou!

Comment

Thank you, Kavian jan! I always thought after the first 20 minutes, it was a very even match. Typical CQ match, where we bunkered down and frustrated the opponent. Did you get that sense re-watching?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Thank you, Kavian jan! I always thought after the first 20 minutes, it was a very even match. Typical CQ match, where we bunkered down and frustrated the opponent. Did you get that sense re-watching?
              KasraKhan jaan . Yes I did. Although second half was very different. Morocco frustrated by CQ tactics tried to keep the ball in it's own half to open up our team but that didnt work for them at all. We asserted more control in the mid field and won more balls. Taremi coming off the bench was also a game changer. Should have happened much earlier.

Comment

Pag is completely overrated. The guy gave up two stupid penalties the last two times we were knocked out of Asian Cup.

But most people only choose to remember this about Majid.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Pag is completely overrated. The guy gave up two stupid penalties the last two times we were knocked out of Asian Cup.
                  But most people only choose to remember this about Majid.
                  The penalty he gave in 2019 was definitely not stupid.

He slid to block the cross and the Japanese player used good skill to cross it behind PAG and the ball hit his hand as he was sliding. It was very unlucky.

I can't remember the other penalty but regardless, I would never judge a player based on potentially one bad penalty given away.

It's more about the overall performance and consistency over several matches and several other big matches where he has performed very very well.

He's been injured a lot so not sure how he would be if he played next couple matches for team mellli but I would wait to make the judgement, and never base it off one moment.

Comment

I just watched again. Was an unnecessary and amateurish slide. Forgot about how much distance he covered to wave an imaginary card in the refs face and as a result was out of position for the cross that came in. More of a showman than a footballer like Kanaani.

Comment

https://media.khabarvarzeshi.com/d/2...1/0/197579.mp4

Bad news for Sko's opponents.

Comment

Judging by who was appointed as the new director of Public relations at IFF, it is clear to me Ajorlou and co will be elected president of IFF at the next IFF elections.
                        Look at this guy's background. He worked in the exact same clubs and departments Ajorloo did.

Esteghlalis should be very happy.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/181187...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          Out of boredom I watched full match of Iran vs Morocco in the last world cup. A few notable comments;

1. I wonder what would have happened if we had played a more open game and press in opponents half instead of retreating back all the time. We could have easily scored in open play on Morocco.
                          2. How Shojaee was part of our team is a question that will hunts us for decades to come. I will be kind and give him 1 out of 10. Very poor.
                          2. For those of you who advocate the return of PAG to TM. Please think again.
                          3. Rezaienan was and probably still is a true stress wreck ! He is going to destroy perspolise.
                          4. JHB has improved a lot. He was very green and inexperienced back then.
                          5. Beiro truly saved our ass. Don't think you can replace experience with anything else.
                          6. Committing obvious fouls from behind and protesting your innocence is a chronic decease in our football. Doctrine written by Shojaie and perfected by Amiri.
                          7. Our current TM plays a much more fluent football but the team needs to be tested before WC. I am hopeful thou!
                          One final comment.

It was Saman's kiss of death on the ball that ended up in the goal! .. It was almost like he knew that is going to happen. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Judging by who was appointed as the new director of Public relations at IFF, it is clear to me Ajorlou and co will be elected president of IFF at the next IFF elections.
                            Look at this guy's background. He worked in the exact same clubs and departments Ajorloo did.
                            Esteghlalis should be very happy.
                            https://www.varzesh3.com/news/181187...A8%D8%A7%D9%84
                            These appointments are for less than a year.
                            In 3 months, GA will remove Azizi Khadem and set a date for new election. There will be old & new candidates. More likely usual suspects Ali Karimi, Ajorlo ,Qmars... will run again.
                            Election date & new president will inaugurate at the end of this year or early next year.r

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                              That’s funny man 😂. It’s like, anytime you saw him you probably thought finally which one? … ya …. Make up your mind man 🤣🤣🤣🤣
                              Yeah exaclty
                              whats up kiryakos.. lol
                              he was a good teacher though so always showed respect. Inside my mind lmao.. the name is brutal in translation
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                I had two colleagues in the same department who were called Kyriakos and Coskun - Greek

and Turkish.

It's hard not to smile a little bit working with them
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X