This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Pag is completely overrated. The guy gave up two stupid penalties the last two times we were knocked out of Asian Cup.

But most people only choose to remember this about Majid.
    You guys act as we have alternatives like Pepe, Ramos, Van Dijk, Dias. Pouraliganji is TM’s best CB if fit. We don’t have anyone who is close to his level, maybe Majid Hosseini when he’s in form.

Comment

M.Hosseini and Pouraliganji both love to give away penalties in important TM matches.
      They’re competing with eachother, so far the score 2-2( as far as i remember).
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

There's more mistakes in a 10 minute cameo of our current 2 first-choice CBs than in the entire career of PAG. This will all become clear once we start facing opposition who are used to playing football with boots rather than sandals.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          Out of boredom I watched full match of Iran vs Morocco in the last world cup. A few notable comments;

1. I wonder what would have happened if we had played a more open game and press in opponents half instead of retreating back all the time. We could have easily scored in open play on Morocco.
          2. How Shojaee was part of our team is a question that will hunts us for decades to come. I will be kind and give him 1 out of 10. Very poor.
          2. For those of you who advocate the return of PAG to TM. Please think again.
          3. Rezaienan was and probably still is a true stress wreck ! He is going to destroy perspolise.
          4. JHB has improved a lot. He was very green and inexperienced back then.
          5. Beiro truly saved our ass. Don't think you can replace experience with anything else.
          6. Committing obvious fouls from behind and protesting your innocence is a chronic decease in our football. Doctrine written by Shojaie and perfected by Amiri.
          7. Our current TM plays a much more fluent football but the team needs to be tested before WC. I am hopeful thou!
          This is a match that i will never accept as a good TM match, CQ played as if Morocco is Brazil and if we didnt have quality to score goals against them. Of course Morocco is a very strong team, but what kind of coach would play like this against Morocco except of CQ ?
          What would happend if Morocco scored 2 goals in the first minutes ?

Comment

Thanks, and plz don't come near TM again.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
              M.Hosseini and Pouraliganji both love to give away penalties in important TM matches.
              They’re competing with eachother, so far the score 2-2( as far as i remember).
              Lolll well here's the logic you're not using in your post ....

They have been our two best performing CB's for years, so they had started in ALL OF OUR important MATCHES, and in ONLY ONE OR TWO of these matches, they gave away a penalty.

Does that mean they shouldn't be first choice?

Who do you think usually gives away penalties, regardless of skill level??... It's obviously going to be a defender / centre back Almost every time.

So they've given away a couple of penalties over SEVERAL important matches and for this reason, they shouldn't start?

Couldn't disagree more, to be honest. Respectfully.

Just saying your reasoning isn't logical with all due respect!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Thanks, and plz don't come near TM again.
                IFF leadership handled this professionally. They probably implied or indirectly messaged Khorshidi that is better to resign, he did and they accepted it and gave him a plaque of appreciation. It seems that he worked hard yet he didn't have the right skills to manage the WC preparation for TM. The question now is who will they replace him with. That will be a critical appointment.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  You guys act as we have alternatives like Pepe, Ramos, Van Dijk, Dias. Pouraliganji is TM’s best CB if fit. We don’t have anyone who is close to his level, maybe Majid Hosseini when he’s in form.
                  His level is retirement/money league (minus 6 months) since 2015. Am I lying? God help Majid Hosseini if he’s actually worse than the likes of Shoja, Pag, or Kanaani.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    IFF leadership handled this professionally. They probably implied or indirectly messaged Khorshidi that is better to resign, he did and they accepted it and gave him a plaque of appreciation. It seems that he worked hard yet he didn't have the right skills to manage the WC preparation for TM. The question now is who will they replace him with. That will be a critical appointment.

Go TM!
                    Probably replaced by Hamid Derakhshan or Human Afazli

Comment

Why did Mehdi Taj leave again? He was one of our most competent IFF heads in ages. He's the one who kept CQ back when we still really needed him.

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                      God forbid, especially not Human

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Amazing GQ hair style!! The guy on the right! .. I first thought he is wearing a hat! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                          Both will be disasters. I seriously doubt it. Their focus should be management capability, good communication skills and fluency in English (at least). In 2014 and 2018 we were lucky to have CQ who beat the **** out of IFF to get decent camps and in 2018 get some decent friendlies we could afford. We need a strong candidate since I don't seen the same qualities in Skocic.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            Amazing GQ hair style!! The guy on the right! .. I first thought he is wearing a hat! :-)
                            Looks like a hairpiece...

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                              Why did Mehdi Taj leave again? He was one of our most competent IFF heads in ages. He's the one who kept CQ back when we still really needed him.

God forbid, especially not Human
                              Please delete Taj was one of the biggest crooks to grace that federation and thats saying something - he barely defended CQ when he was scheming behind us back to get wilmots and sign that dirty contract

Taj should be in prision for serious financial corruption on various matters.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                                Please delete Taj was one of the biggest crooks to grace that federation and thats saying something - he barely defended CQ when he was scheming behind us back to get wilmots and sign that dirty contract
                                Taj should be in prision for serious financial corruption on various matters.

Thats real hair-Tahmures Heidari

And that corrupted Taj is still with IFF unfortunately, he should be in jail.
                                He represents IFF at Asian football Org

Organisation

President
                                Shaikh Salman Bin Ebrahim AL KHALIFA
                                Bahrain

Vice President
                                Ganbaatar AMGALANBAATAR
                                Mongolia

Mehdi TAJ
                                Iran

Saoud AL MOHANNADI
                                Qatar

Syed HAYAT
                                Pakistan

Zaw ZAW
                                Myanmar

General Secretary
                                Windsor JOHN
                                Malaysia

He just needs trendy Hair style , little smile will help too.

Last edited by St_Mark; 02-22-2022, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X