X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Again, I don't know.
    We have always had weird types outside of Iran.
    Iran-France in 1977, a day before the game some Iranian leftists went and destroyed the field. Bikaran kheylia.
    I agree with you about leftists oona hamcheez kharab mekoonaan. hameen chapeeya mollahara ovordan.

Anyway, hope everyone has more luck with Tickets. I didn't win either . Insane how many people I know that didn't win.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Have any of you asked friends of yours who are buying tickets for other teams if they've had luck?

Comment

Have any of you asked friends of yours who are buying tickets for other teams if they've had luck?
        One of my friends told me one of his friends won. That's it so far. Everyone else: nothing.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I don't know. Same people show up for a concert if some singer is going to f**t.

I think in general we have less football fans then we think in the diaspora.
          I mean sometimes I talk to Iranians outside of Iran and they think Daei is still playing !
          The majority of football tournaments are far too expensive for casual fans. Only hardcore fans can justify the cost and logistics. This isn't exclusive to Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            Guys, can you all login to your fifa world cup tickets page and see if anyone was successful for tickets? EVERY single person I know got rejected, it's scary, this has never happened before and I'm getting worried that there might be some truth in the possibility of us getting kicked out etc.. Please all check, even if one person was successful my stress will disappear.
            was also rejected. very bummed - not sure where we go from here.

Comment

I also didn‘t get the tickets :/ maybe they are just checking to see how many people apply for them etc? We will all probably get our tickets for the next time they do a draw…

Comment

Rumour is Qataris have had early word from US that WW3 will be postponing the WC hence the mass voiding of ticket applications. The risk of death through nuclear bombing is substantial but I think I speak for everyone when I say it's a small price to pay to not have to be exposed to an Arab WC.

Comment

I got rejected too and don’t know anyone who got it.

Go TM!

Comment

None of the people in our group of friends got match tickets ... I applied as a US Citizen, idk if that should matter.

Comment

My application was accepted. I got two tickets for Iran's group stage matches.
                      Formerly known as: kachal

Comment

It would be really good to know what the odds are of getting a ticket if everyone could post how many applications and how many success:
                        I was 0/4
                        زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Got rejected too.
                          Team Series Tickets.
                          Zeki!
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Don't loose hope everyone. I got rejected in the first round for Brazil 2014 and I finally got all four tickets for group matches. Don't remember what happened with Russia. I think I got them in the first round. Anyways, keep trying in the next round. It might be tough this time since many people from region will be going and they could tip the balance against many of us who live outside the area. We shall see.

Go TM!

Comment

I'm worried with Iran going to WC using 442. It's a very outdated dinosaur formation which practically no top team uses anymore. 433 (diamond mid), 343, and lesser extent 352 are the formations teams use now. I wonder if Skocic could give 343 a go. That way Azmoun and Taremi can still play together

Comment

Application for tickets for Iran’s games CAT1 failed.

Comment

Working...
                                X