I see.
    Will probably be this,
    Abedz
    Sadegh, Shoja, Kanani, Omid
    Saeid, Nour
    Gholi, Allahyar, Amiri
    Azmoun

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Moharami is red carded and won‘t be able to play against Korea 👍🏽 Saeid also banned because of too many yellow cards

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Ezatollahi is out (yellow cards accumulated) but not bad. I would rather someone come else in place of Sadegh as well.
      Yeah forgot that.
      I don't get Sko, when Hardani was struggling he was getting calls regularly l. Now that he is playing great he is not incited. I am not a dan fan of Sadegh either.
      Rather to have Eamailifar at this point

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        my best guess of what really happened with the bang bus situation..!? :

TM arrives to Lebanon for the earlier WCQ... bucha lebanese/iranian hoes are coming on flirting with TM boys at the airport/near the hotel they were staying? or some place ?
        Kananni gets the digits from one eager admirer....!
        later on a small group of kannani close buddies (yazdani being one of them or the only other buddy present) from the TM are gathered in his hotel room ? or somewhere shooting the shit and as usual Bsing, bragging about their closer encounters with the other female kind etc..! for shits and giggles amongst supposed close buddies, kannani decides to dial the digits of the girl and put that leaked convo on Speakerphone so his buddies can hear ...!
        the POS that Yazdani is, quickly realizes an excellent opportunity to put his iphone on the recorder and secretly records his convo with that irani/iranian lebanese slut ..! off course the idiot kannani unaware of the evil plan of his supposed buddy, tries to make the phone interaction sound even more funny by suggesting to the girl that they hook up in the bus for a quickie ..!!

it either that ☝️

or even more low-life scheme by Yazdani to recruit that broad to pass her digits to hossain and then record their private convo for leaking ...!!?

"Remember the Biggest Beneficiary of Hossain getting possibly Banned from TM and missing from WC was Yazdani .... and he Also was the biggest likely source of the leak from Kannani's perspective..!! " 🤞

the only other somewhat plausible scenario to the 2 above... was that the girl herself planned this scheme and set him up on all on her own.... leaking the tape when realizing that she was gonna be meaning nothing to him but a quick lay and nothing more was to come from the hook up...!! based on how the phone convo between them went down..! or possibly that she was tasked into this whole ordeal by some Lebanese football fan? or other eager Ayrab enemies of TM ... !! after all him missing out from their return tie in iran late in WCQ coulda possibly been a huge help to them possibly gaining a positive result to keep them alive in the qualification playoffs or what not..!!
        Bro, please never stop posting this is gold

Comment

Gholizadeh and Sayaadmanesh joined the camp today but were not at practice (my guess is that they are waiting for the result of their PCR tests). Sardar, Abedzadeh, Beiro, Karim, Hajsafi, Milad and Moharrami will arrive in Seoul tomorrow (several of them may have already arrived since it's almost 10 am on Tuesday already). I am standing for all remaining PCR test pre and post Korea match being negative.

Go TM!

Comment

Bachelot jaan, you could make career by writing scripts for American soap operas AND I am not kidding.

Go TM!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Practice today in Korea. Majid is practicing with the whole team. I have a sense he will get his first start on Thursday after 2.5 years. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11519/%DA%AF...A6%D9%88%D9%84

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      Empty seat for Kaveh..
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Good thing they're giving Kanani that bag full of Trojans...

Comment

About Practice today at Paju stadium 7 PM local time/GMT+9
                          18 players
                          Allahyar & Gholizadeh tested negative and practiced with the rest.
                          Currently Hosseini is only availabe GK in practice.
                          Tomorrow, last practice in Seoul WC stadium
                          All 60,000 tickets were sold

Comment

What is the status of Sardar, Abedzadeh, Beiro, Karim, Hajsafi, Milad and Moharrami? Did they arrive in Seoul and take their PCR tests?

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              What is the status of Sardar, Abedzadeh, Beiro, Karim, Hajsafi, Milad and Moharrami? Did they arrive in Seoul and take their PCR tests?

Go TM!
                              I saw on Instagram that Ansarifard had arrived, so the greek contingent must be there.
                              Beiranvand is flying with Azmoun.
                              Not sure about the Saegh and Amir.

Comment

I forgot how annoying these east asia games are for anyone in Europe or West Asia, including the east asian players themselves. The time zone difference, the travel... it's draining and logistically a hassle.

It almost makes me miss the days where we had concentrated qualifiers in a span of a few weeks rather than months.

Comment

Working...
                                X