Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can not figure out Koreans. They had one of the most strict lockdowns for a couple of years and now that they are the hotbed of COVID-19 cases and deaths, they are allowing 60,000 in the stadium? Not only its unsafe it creates extra pressure on their own team. Maybe they are trying to achieve herd immunity the Trump way. I think TM will do well. My only concern is everyone's health and safety.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
      Good thing they're giving Kanani that bag full of Trojans...
      With a picture of a Bus below it..!!
      engaar taa permanently ban nakonan eee madarghaveha vel kone yaroo nistan..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        I can not figure out Koreans. They had one of the most strict lockdowns for a couple of years and now that they are the hotbed of COVID-19 cases and deaths, they are allowing 60,000 in the stadium? Not only its unsafe it creates extra pressure on their own team. Maybe they are trying to achieve herd immunity the Trump way. I think TM will do well. My only concern is everyone's health and safety.

Go TM!
        buttburned by recent results vs TM and desperate for a win at home against us ..? that's all i can think of..!!?

koreans come across to me as big time oghdehi folks, though they try very hard to act neutral and civil like the japs..!!

Comment

Comment

Recall one of the main reasons qualifiers in the previous round of qualifiers got moved to Bahrain was because COVID-19 was out of control in Iran (according to AFC).

I've just learned to accept these things as inconsistent. The AFC does what it's behind the scenes players want. End of story. The justification is just whatever they can get to stick.

Comment

The penalty call in the 2000 Iran-Saudi game was the last time we had a call in our favor vs as Arab team. It's been 22 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Recall one of the main reasons qualifiers in the previous round of qualifiers got moved to Bahrain was because COVID-19 was out of control in Iran (according to AFC).
                I've just learned to accept these things as inconsistent. The AFC does what it's behind the scenes players want. End of story. The justification is just whatever they can get to stick.

look at new cases last 7 day Ave

اعتراض فدراسیون فوتبال به حضور هواداران کره ای در ورزشگاه/ تاکید ماجدی بر حفظ سلامت اعضای تیم ملی

ماجدى در گفت و گو با کامرانى فر با توجه به افزایش آمار ابتلا به کرونا در سئول گفت: علاوه بر مکاتبات رسمى با فیفا و لازم است با همکارى سفارت جمهورى اسلامى ایران همچنین مذاکره با فدراسیون کشور میزبان و ا اف سی نگرانى هاى فدراسیون ایران در خصوص سلامتى اعضاى تیم و اعتراض ما نسبت به برگزارى مسابقه با حضور ده ها هزار تماشاگر در این وضعیت نامناسب و بحرانى کشور کره جنوبى اعلام شود.
                Last edited by St_Mark; 03-22-2022, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

look at new cases last 7 day Ave
                  Not disagreeing on numbers, just saying AFC doesn't care.

Comment

According to Varzesh3, Karim's PCR test in Korea was negative and he will join the practice tomorrow. Sardar, Beiro, Moharrami, Milad, Hajsafi and Abedzadeh are all in Korea and waiting for the results of their PCR tests taken after arrival. Crossing my fingers that all remaining test results will be negative. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/181642...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

These koreans are the most Bisharaf and racist people I've ever seen. They call them the "6 finger (shish angoshti)" people for no reason.

They are at the same level of saudies!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        The penalty call in the 2000 Iran-Saudi game was the last time we had a call in our favor vs as Arab team. It's been 22 years.
                        You must've not watched both legs versus UAE in this qualifying lol

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          These koreans are the most Bisharaf and racist people I've ever seen. They call them the "6 finger (shish angoshti)" people for no reason.
                          They are at the same level of saudies!
                          To the extend Korean girls are prettier
                          base on their cosplay

Sputnick

TKH

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            To the extend Korean girls are prettier
                            base on their cosplay

Sputnick

TKH
                            Don't be fooled by all the make up

In iran we have nose jobs but in korea they have both nose jobs and eye jobs !

Comment

Comment

Guys.. if japan win both their next games. We lose to korea and beat lebanon. Will we maintain number 1 in Asia?

Comment

Working...
                                X