X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    Euro 2020 had Italy and it was great.
    Italy must qualify.
    I thought this was the worst Euros since 1996, but I don’t want to go off topic.

All I’ll say is I don’t really care who else qualifies as long as Iran makes it.

Comment

We say: South Korea 0-1 Iran

This is bound to be a closely-contested match between the two most dominant teams in the group, with each aspiring to finish as the winners to gain as much momentum as possible.
      While South Korea do have the advantage of being at home, they typically struggle against Iran, who are in fine form, and that should lead to an away win by small margins.

Comment

Last edited by St_Mark; 03-23-2022, 07:22 AM.

Comment

^
          This is a team built on lots of talent and not revolving on a few players. I am not worried about absence of 2-3 players tomorrow. We have enough ammunition. We will do good!

Comment

Quick question. If Japan gets 3 or 4 points from their remaining 2 matches, and we get the same amount as Them, either 3 or 4, Will it be enough to stay ahead of Them on the next FIFA ranking? Or do we have to win the next Two matches. Are there any other teams beside Japan who Can get ahead of us

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              ^
              This is a team built on lots of talent and not revolving on a few players. I am not worried about absence of 2-3 players tomorrow. We have enough ammunition. We will do good!
              Exactly Kavian jaan! I think the Bahrain victories last June built a character of resilience and never-give-up attitude that has persisted. We saw it in all the round 3 victories, coming from behind tie with Korea that was only separated from win by a few centimeters (twice!) and the amazing 2-1 come from behind victory in extra time in Lebanon without Mehdi Taremi and ARJ (he had already been subbed out when we scored the first goal) that was only second to historic Melbourne 2-2.

TM = Resilience

Go TM!

Comment

Kanaani got what he deserved in a sweet way for his birthday

Go TM!

Comment

Can anybody tell me what Kaanani has done or said, that Got him in so much trouble? I havnt followed the case at all

Comment

On the flip side of the coin, we're missing 4, arguably 5 starters. 208 caps and some of our biggest presences on the pitch. We're missing the only central midfielder with a functioning brain. We're missing our RB and his replacement is going to be some as of yet unidentified street cleaner. We're a a 2 man team almost solely reliant on their individual abilities to win games and 1 of them is missing. We're up against a respectable side who are motivated and at home.

Anything less than a 3-0 humiliation would be a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                      Can anybody tell me what Kaanani has done or said, that Got him in so much trouble? I havnt followed the case at all
                      Was caught inviting a lady to the TM Bus for "relations" even though TM was under quarantine, and even without quarantine, TM bus is not the place for that kind of thing.
                      I think he denies it to this day. Although to be fair to him, it's not clear if he actually followed through.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Bro lets beat SK first , then we can discuss this. Honestly It will be a sad world cup if we miss big teams like Portugal and Italy.
                        Well, we are going to miss one of them for sure!!!

Comment

for those who didnt win tickets to the WC, did you receive an email from fifa about a limited window to purchase tickets through march 29 or am i getting scammed?

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                              for those who didnt win tickets to the WC, did you receive an email from fifa about a limited window to purchase tickets through march 29 or am i getting scammed?
                              Sounds like a scam bro

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                                I didn't get the email but the first come first serve started today. I have been in the queue since this morning. Go to fifa.com and get in the queue.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X