This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    I cannot find the tweet, did he delete it?

ساعتی بعد عضو هیئت رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال این توئیت را حذف کرد.احمدرضا براتی در این باره به خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم گفت
    : توئیت من کاملاً شخصی بود و ارتباطی به هیئت رئیسه ندارد.

چون تفسیرهای مختلفی صورت گرفت تصمیم گرفتم توئیت را حذف کنم، چرا که منظور من فرد و زمان خاصی نبود.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      Ive heard rumors Ali Daei is a replacement for Skocic! IMO, this is not bad at all as all the players respect and love him, and he can do well, he is a professional and a 'Football Brand" he will be highly respected among his peers in Qatar 2022!
      People hate skocic so much and this SK loss allows them to unleash their hate that they will for Haji firuz to become the next TM coach

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        People hate skocic so much and this SK loss allows them to unleash their hate that they will for Haji firuz to become the next TM coach
        TM coach selection 2020 was about shortage of time and money.

IFF was bankrupt , no money to hire an expensive coach. They prefered Iranian coach which did not required foregn currency,
        Ali Daei had political issue
        Golmo said job is too early for him
        GN said Sepahan won't release him.

Sko became option
        He accepted all IFF terms including Iranian currencies installments

Still about shortage of time (8months) and money.
        IFF is bankrupt, no money to hire U17.19 coach, borrowed from Gov to hire U23 coaches .

چه خوش گفت طارمی
        problem is somewhere else.

Last edited by St_Mark; 03-25-2022, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          TM coach selection 2020 was about shortage of time and money.

IFF was bankrupt , no money to hire an expensive coach. They prefered Iranian coach which did not required foregn currency,
          Ali Daei had political issue
          Golmo said job is too early for him
          GN said Sepahan won't release him.

Sko became option
          He accepted all IFF terms including Iranian currencies installments

Still about shortage of time (8months) and money.
          IFF is bankrupt, no money to hire U17.19 coach, borrowed from Gov to hire U23 coaches .

چه خوش گفت طارمی
          problem is somewhere else.

I don't get what your cryptic post is about. Are you saying Taremi was talking about Skocic? Didn't this drama play out already?

I replied to one of your posts yesterday, and you didn't reply to me.

To improve our football, we need money, where is the money?

Fire Skocic, hell deport him from Iran... who is going to take over? Let's say the bankrupt IFF somehow gets money and pays $6+ million to a new coach, is that new coach going to get us training camps? Friendlies? We need money for all those. Iran is number 3 or number 5 (depending on which list) on the largest oil reserves in the world... why is our infrastructure in such horrible shape that our football federation is broke?

Comment

According to Varzesh3, Taremi will join TM camp in Mashhad tomorrow. His latest test was negative.

Go TM!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/181676...-تیم-ملی

Comment

yesterday's match shows that it is long overdue we address the depth issues with TM and test out/allow other players to improve, adapt in low-stress matches.

This includes positions across the pitch such as RB, LB (no clear solutions but Hardani, Esmailifar could have at least been analyzed in way more depth across these 180 mins vs korea and lebanon) and CDM (Mehdipour deserves a few 90 mins games, khodabandelou + others should be tested too) as well as the fwd/wing positions.

Meanwhile Sko flies Taremi and ARJ all the way from europe for one game vs lebanon in masshad. I am sure they will be starting along with Azmoun, underlying that Sko is already once again pivoting towards covering his own ass and not planning for the long term success of TM. With or without these 3, we should comfortably deal with Lebanon in this meaningless game. It is is a perfect chance to continue integration of allahyar, hosseinzadeh, and potentially somebody like Mohebbi to give options behind our go to front 3...Instead we learn nothing new and continue with over-reliance on a few players. If we do not test younger, new options out vs lebanon at home while being already qualified then when will we do it??

I am not sure what he wants to achieve by playing these big name guys in such a match given their hectic EU schedules. Ok maybe put 1 of them max to lead the others but all 3? Really? Seems like he is asking for one to get injured.

Unfortunately this guy doesnt seem to learn from his mistakes. I think writing is on the wall for him.

Comment

I remember reading such crazy things like Skocic doesn’t need Taremi or that he is surplus and being phased out as if Skocic had some big complex plan for TM future or something.

Comment

Surely a Lebanon victory means that's the end of Skočić?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    I don't get what your cryptic post is about. Are you saying Taremi was talking about Skocic? Didn't this drama play out already?
                    I replied to one of your posts yesterday, and you didn't reply to me.

To improve our football, we need money, where is the money?

Fire Skocic, hell deport him from Iran... who is going to take over?
                    Let's say the bankrupt IFF somehow gets money and pays $6+ million to a new coach, is that new coach going to get us training camps?
                    Friendlies? We need money for all those. Iran is number 3 or number 5 (depending on which list) on the largest oil reserves in the world... why is our infrastructure in such horrible shape that our football federation is broke?

Money issue:
                    *- IFF is bankrupt in a sense is unable to pay his outstanding and start new projects but IFF is not poor just cash poor.
                    IFF is entitle millions of USD from past and new WC but unable to utilize it.

IFF managers are not capable manager otherwise they should be able to negotiate and made a deal with Gov / banking system to borrow same amount as WC award money and pay it back when sanction is removed, that is a collectable money. and in the best national interest.

* Although IFF is not a government agency and government is prohibit from interfering in their affairs, they get large sum of money from government annually.
                    * IFF could have also requested emergency fund as part of annual budget last month but failed to initiate such request.

Money is there but it takes qualified managers to secure and utilize it.

Coach:

As i explained before SKO was a best available choice because IFF did not have cash to hire more qualified coach.
                    If there is no money issue , then IFF can hire coach with beater resume and experience than SKO, and there are many.

No Cryptic post.

I have reposted what Mehdi Taremi said months ago.
                    His comments were directed into 2related issues but unacceptable condition of TM preparation.
                    1- Defending Iranian players
                    2- Shortcomings of TM trainings in all aspects including quality of training conditions, discipline even logistics and reuse jerseys.

Mehdi did not elaborate intentionally when there were suggestion, his message has political underlining as i understood it. Unhappy about situation

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      yesterday's match shows that it is long overdue we address the depth issues with TM and test out/allow other players to improve, adapt in low-stress matches.

This includes positions across the pitch such as RB, LB (no clear solutions but Hardani, Esmailifar could have at least been analyzed in way more depth across these 180 mins vs korea and lebanon) and CDM (Mehdipour deserves a few 90 mins games, khodabandelou + others should be tested too) as well as the fwd/wing positions.

Meanwhile Sko flies Taremi and ARJ all the way from europe for one game vs lebanon in masshad. I am sure they will be starting along with Azmoun, underlying that Sko is already once again pivoting towards covering his own ass and not planning for the long term success of TM. With or without these 3, we should comfortably deal with Lebanon in this meaningless game. It is is a perfect chance to continue integration of allahyar, hosseinzadeh, and potentially somebody like Mohebbi to give options behind our go to front 3...Instead we learn nothing new and continue with over-reliance on a few players. If we do not test younger, new options out vs lebanon at home while being already qualified then when will we do it??

I am not sure what he wants to achieve by playing these big name guys in such a match given their hectic EU schedules. Ok maybe put 1 of them max to lead the others but all 3? Really? Seems like he is asking for one to get injured.

Unfortunately this guy doesnt seem to learn from his mistakes. I think writing is on the wall for him.
                      This is an important point that should not be understated. We have already qualified, we aren't getting pot 2 (nor should it matter that much), we might as well experiment and still be able to win the game considering that even our backups are noticeably better than Lebanon's starters.

What's the benefit of having Mehdi there to train for a single day with the team and fly back to Portugal right after?

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Surely a Lebanon victory means that's the end of Skočić?
                      A loss is certainly a sack. A draw also a sack if he fields his strongest lineup but fails to get a result.

Comment

Actually it might not be bad for Taremi and Azmoun to get a game together. They haven’t played with each other for 5 games now? Who knows when the next TM game will be before WC…

Comment

TM arrives in Mashad...

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Actually it might not be bad for Taremi and Azmoun to get a game together. They haven’t played with each other for 5 games now? Who knows when the next TM game will be before WC…
                            I have had Covid & even after recovery it does cause one to be fatigued & tired. Not sure its a good idea to play these players who just recovered from covid to play the whole game, including Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I agree but at the same time just watch people asking for his head from day 1 (without providing a better alternative) and going mad after one loss against SK (where honestly he has tons of excuse). These people were so frustrating, he didn't lose during 11 games that they are ready to send us to stone age with daei, Ghalenoei (we saw the results last time)
                              I don't think fans and medias will let him quietly test plenty of new players, no matter the results

Comment

Shoja Khalilzadeh

His selection as RB against Korea was a surprize and a risk that did not end well for him, coach and for TM. He was struggling after 20 minutes and unable to continue after 40 minutes.

Was he fit for the game?

He was recovering from an injury during last game in Qatar (Al Rayyan) before joining TM in Korea.

Shoja at extreme right.

He was there but practiced alone and went on through medical work under the supervision of medical staff.

In the end whoever made that decision that he is fit and healthy to play made a big and costly mistake.

March 20
                                khalilzada's questionable condition for South Korea game.

وضعیت مبهم خلیل زاده برای دیدار با کره جنوبی

مدافع تیم ملی فوتبال همچنان دور از تمرینات گروهی است.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، شجاع خلیل زاده که با وجود مصدومیت به اردوی تیم ملی برای دو مسابقه با کره جنوبی و لبنان دعوت شده، این روزها کنار بازیکنان حضور دارد.
                                خلیل زاده در تمرین امروز کنار بازیکنان دیگر بود اما در تمرینات شرکت نداشت و زیر نظر کادر پزشکی کارهای درمانی خود را پشت سر گذاشت.
                                این مدافع باتجربه که یار فیکس ایران در بازی های گذشته تیم ملی بوده، در تمرین امروز به دلیل آسیب دیدگی حضور نداشت تا نگرانی هایی درباره وضعیتش پیش بیاید. او زیر نظر کادر پزشکی در تلاش است تا بتواند به بازی روز پنج شنبه برسد اما اگر این اتفاق نیفتد، خلیل زاده از مسابقه با لبنان کنار ملی پوشان خواهد بود.

Comment

Working...
                                X