X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda looks like Ansarifard is doing the actual coaching

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
      Lol comparing coaches by comparing one result vs another team is just crazy. Specially when it is different eras and players
      Well Di Matteo won CHL with Chelsea. Something Mourinho, Hiddink, Ancelotti, Conte and other Great managers couldnt do with Chelsea. So he must be better than all of Them

I live you guys football passion, the football knowledge is unfortunately lacking.

I have concerns like many others. But I cant see what any coach Can change in 8 months. You have to understand that it wont change much. You Think a New foreign coach knows about IPL players such Az Hardani? They know Azmoun, Taremi and Jahanbakhsh, thats it. He wont watch 10000 hours of IPL matches. He Will get recommended which players to Pick, or he Will go with the exact Same squad as Skocic, because he wants experienced players who know eachother and have worked together.
      You guys really Think players like Hajsafi Will be droppes?? This is crazy. The New coach Will be told that Hajsafi is the most experienced player and one of the leaders in the dressing room who has the other players respect, and therefore invite him immediatly. Therefore the squad Will be exactly the same.

What a New coach may do, is changing the tactics a bit. Probably he Will play more defensively, as that is the easier thing to do, and what most teams do, when they havnt had time to work on other tactics. And you cant build New tactics without proper camps and friendlies. Even Pep cant do that. So it Will be parking the bus, which seems to annoy you guys anyway.

Worst case scenario we Will end up with a iranian coach who is biased as fukk.
      Please consider these things and thing about it logically and not emotionally
      A decent coach with experience can do a lot in 8 months. So what you are saying a new coach appointed today should show no results or improvements in 8 months with a team? Can do nothing in 8 months? Really? CQ was appointed as Egypt coach in Sept last year, its just 6 months ago, so he should just say, "oh well its just 6 months, you cant expect much from me, sorry dont expect me to get you to the WC."

You are right a new experienced coach will probably go with the same core players that we have, and that is our advantage that he doesnt have to look too far, but he will know what is required of the players in the WC - physically, tactically and mentally. Dont you remember how much science CQ brought into the training and how much analysis they did on the players and the opposition? Probably you forgot. Gol Bezan in the interview with Quddos ask him if this coach work technically in analysis as CQ and he said no. And it clearly shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
        A decent coach with experience can do a lot in 8 months. So what you are saying a new coach appointed today should show no results or improvements in 8 months with a team? Can do nothing in 8 months? Really? CQ was appointed as Egypt coach in Sept last year, its just 6 months ago, so he should just say, "oh well its just 6 months, you cant expect much from me, sorry dont expect me to get you to the WC."

You are right a new experienced coach will probably go with the same core players that we have, and that is our advantage that he doesnt have to look too far, but he will know what is required of the players in the WC - physically, tactically and mentally. Dont you remember how much science CQ brought into the training and how much analysis they did on the players and the opposition? Probably you forgot. Gol Bezan in the interview with Quddos ask him if this coach work technically in analysis as CQ and he said no. And it clearly shows.
        You are missing the point. I never said a New coach couldnt bring something New tacticly or mentaly. I was adressing the people who are bashing Skocic for inviting players like Hajsafi and other older players, and explaining that a New coach wouldnt change that. I dont mind critism, but it has to be logical and correct. Even look at Carlos in Egypt. Do you Think he has changed 20 players since he came. And dont forget his time in Colombia. Sometimes it is about how good everything match, not just the name.

Im just saying, a New coach doesnt guarantee anything. Specially not 8 months Working with the IFF

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Samen’s pitch is excellent despite every day use in Mashhad. Meanwhile no one is even allowed to look at the pitch at Imam Reza stadium.
          Raisi and Alamolhoda are hoarders who hoard & steal Iran’s wealth and want to ensure Iranians never can enjoy anything.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Samen’s pitch is excellent despite every day use in Mashhad. Meanwhile no one is even allowed to look at the pitch at Imam Reza stadium.

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Samen ! no its saw Men only.

Comment

To all those who are basing the complaints on losing the leadership in table;
              You all do know probability of UAE getting a draw at home is decent enough, right?
              That means we could still end up as table toppers.

Besides the chances of falling in Pot 2 was always going to be slim anyway. Even if we top the final table.

Personally I am less worried about the table and more about scenarios like this game where suddenly a handful of starters become unavailable.
              That wasnt a major problem for me till I saw the performance of the alternatives & reserves. This is by far our biggest concern and should occupy our minds till the WC games.

We NEED test games to test and try alternatives, different tactics, ... . This is in our hands. So no excuses heee.
              What's not in our hands is the draw. So I'm not going to stress myself over it

Comment

https://youtu.be/eFGzQR6aBKM
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

TM needs a good ass whooping every now and then to get them more focused on the game. When you go through 11 games undefeated you feel you are invincible and you lose the “eye of the tiger” so to speak ! As much as we all hate it. But the Korean ass whooping has made things straight. I remember back in the 90s TM LOST to Oman in the Asian games football and it was a total shock. But it woke everyone up and they win that tournament!

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=luhyyh...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      TM needs a good ass whooping every now and then to get them more focused on the game. When you go through 11 games undefeated you feel you are invincible and you lose the “eye of the tiger” so to speak ! As much as we all hate it. But the Korean ass whooping has made things straight. I remember back in the 90s TM LOST to Oman in the Asian games football and it was a total shock. But it woke everyone up and they win that tournament!
                      Even CQ had some bad results that made us hungry. Getting some weaknesses exposed gives us a chance to rectify them rather than waiting to go 8-0 like KSA in WC. This will turn into a blessing in disguise. I fully believe we can continue progressing and Skocic is in a position to do this. We just need friendlies and some experimentation.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

جشن صعود به جام جهانی با هواداران؛

ایران- لبنان با تماشاگر شد

دیدار تیم های ملی ایران و لبنان در حضور هواداران برگزار می شود.
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 03-26-2022, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

دیدار تیم*های ملی ایران و لبنان در حضور هواداران برگزار می شود.
                          Any female fans?
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

دیدار تیم های ملی ایران و لبنان در حضور هواداران برگزار می شود.
                            Nice, great news.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              Any female fans?

I asked the same.
                              hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Even CQ had some bad results that made us hungry. Getting some weaknesses exposed gives us a chance to rectify them rather than waiting to go 8-0 like KSA in WC. This will turn into a blessing in disguise. I fully believe we can continue progressing and Skocic is in a position to do this. We just need friendlies and some experimentation.
                                This is where Dragan is lacking. He’s a yes-man to IFF and has never demanded more than TM is given (to my knowledge). CQ was essentially standing on a soap box with a blow horn yelling about the plan TM needed in place before the last WC, including friendlies. He submitted a PowerPoint to IFF and made it public. I only hear radio silence from Dragan.

Comment

Working...
                                X