This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Really? he is again taking the few days off to go back to Croatia? Present the plan and take a vacation? Is more weight gain for him part of the plan since he had complained about his wife's cooking contributing to his weight gain? What is Mr. Estili's role in the plan? I will hold judgement until we hear more.
    Go TM!
    Estili said we’re negotiating with 7-8 teams.
    He said most of the European teams are occupied with nations league too so they’re limited with choice.
    Last edited by Nokhodi; 04-02-2022, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I also looked at the fifa international schedule.

All European teams will be utilizing fifa days for nations league. We won’t have a friendly versus a single European team.
      Have to focus on CAF and CONCACAF teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        He said most of the European teams are occupied with nations league too so they’re limited with choice.
        Estili is a freeloading, regime dozd living off his one header. What a shame he got this position

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
          Estili is a freeloading, regime dozd living off his one header. What a shame he got this position

My dear fellow football lover, what does this comment actually contribute ?

Comment

Seeing Estili in the TM setup fills me with the very opposite of confidence...

He will be a legend as a player after the 1998 world cup though.

Damn we have the best draw we have had, but so many obstacles....

Comment

100% they are going to organise a match Vs Russia and say "hey look, we got a friendly against a European nation"

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                100% they are going to organise a match Vs Russia and say "hey look, we got a friendly against a European nation"
                I mean what else can be realistically done in terms of playing a friendly versus European teams.? The calendar is literally full.

Comment

What the hell would be wrong with playing friendly with Russia lol? Given nations league constraints and the fact nobody else will be asking them for a friendly, it would be a smart choice.

And btw, Russia’s style of play holds some clear similarities to the likes of Wales and Scotland. Russia are probably stronger than both those 2 but maintain a highly physical, direct style of play that we would be exposed to in that second match.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    What the hell would be wrong with playing friendly with Russia lol? Given nations league constraints and the fact nobody else will be asking them for a friendly, it would be a smart choice.

And btw, Russia’s style of play holds some clear similarities to the likes of Wales and Scotland. Russia are probably stronger than both those 2 but maintain a highly physical, direct style of play that we would be exposed to in that second match.
                    Russia, Turkey, Armenia - would be excellent.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I mean what else can be realistically done in terms of playing a friendly versus European teams.? The calendar is literally full.
                      I stand corrected. I don't know why I but I was under the impression that there was one wildcard FIFA day where there's a window to play European teams.

However even with that, I rather play a strong South American or African team than play Russia.
                      Russia is rusty and has nothing to offer us in terms of the opposition we will face at the World cup

Comment

Anybody knows what is going on with the IFF's web site (ffiri.ir)? I have not been able to go there ("Site can not be reached") all morning.

Go TM!

Comment

for comic relief

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            I stand corrected. I don't know why I but I was under the impression that there was one wildcard FIFA day where there's a window to play European teams.

However even with that, I rather play a strong South American or African team than play Russia.
                            Russia is rusty and has nothing to offer us in terms of the opposition we will face at the World cup
                            Playing Russia who is banned on a fifa sanctioned day would be a huge no no...can't see it happening.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Ansarifard said he’s sick of the jokes and he thinks people are taking this group and the World Cup lightly. He said don’t give excuses to masooleen.

Comment

Looked further into the international match schedule.
                                June is also being used by concacaf for their version of nations league.

In short, TM will only be able to play African, Asian and maybe South American (haven’t checked their schedules) teams in June.
                                CONCACAF teams would have 2 spots open in September for friendlies.

In short, f nations league. As I said it was one of the first steps in destroying international football.

Comment

Working...
                                X