Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I disagree. As much as I was disappointed to lose CQ, I am not sure how this helps TM.

We saw how CQ really loved Iran. But it was a two way street. People loved CQ and he loved us back.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Great job Arya.
      Is this Egyptian TV?
      Thanks buddy. Yes Egyptian TV.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
        ^ I disagree. As much as I was disappointed to lose CQ, I am not sure how this helps TM.

We saw how CQ really loved Iran. But it was a two way street. People loved CQ and he loved us back.
        Yet he didn't congratulate Iranian-Fans for World Cup qualification. Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
          Yet he didn't congratulate Iranian-Fans for World Cup qualification. Just saying...
          he is contracted to Egypt whe isnt going to tweet congrats to iran is he... he obviously sent the players a text to congratulate them..

Comment

What an empty space he left in some of our hearts. You see what an impact he had? I know a Skocic Out vote when I see one.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
              he is contracted to Egypt whe isnt going to tweet congrats to iran is he... he obviously sent the players a text to congratulate them..
              How do you know that?

Comment

Wouldnt it be disrespectful to egypt fans to do that in the middle of africa cup? when his focus has to be at the egypt NT
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  Wouldnt it be disrespectful to egypt fans to do that in the middle of africa cup? when his focus has to be at the egypt NT
                  It's true he didn't negociate with Colombia in the middle of our ASian cup 2019

Comment

Comment

I dont particularly like skocic and i would 100 % fite skocic for carlos.

However what these fans did is rude, disrespectful and will only harm team melli
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

This is terrible and classless. Makes me want to root for Skocic that much more. The man has done nothing but "raise the shirt of our national team higher", as CQ would say, and this is how people treat him? Shameful.

Once again, the Skocic hate is unreal. People need to focus on supporting TM, particularly given how soon the WC is now.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                          This is terrible and classless. Makes me want to root for Skocic that much more. The man has done nothing but "raise the shirt of our national team higher", as CQ would say, and this is how people treat him? Shameful.

Once again, the Skocic hate is unreal. People need to focus on supporting TM, particularly given how soon the WC is now.
                          Is that a kid's hand? Why are his fingers so small?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Put all the football stuff aside - do you think this is acceptable as a thing to do simply as human beings ?

Some don’t like his coaching - fine, doesn’t mean he should be humiliated and insulted nationally.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Put all the football stuff aside - do you think this is acceptable as a thing to do simply as human beings ?

Some don’t like his coaching - fine, doesn’t mean he should be humiliated and insulted nationally.
                              Absolutely not ok. When I posted yesterday “they are not saying anything bad” I hadn’t seen these. Very low level of behavior.

Comment

Another angle. This one seems to be just a few seats away from Skocic.

Comment

Working...
                                X