This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    So much of the internal banking issues is related to Wilmots.
    Taj and Co. borrowed money they didn't have to get Wilmots his dirty money.
    When that went belly up, they left and it all fell on the next federation.
    FIFA and AFC all have blocked any money going into IFF as well so every tap is dry!

Taj and Co. and whoever bought Wimots should be tried in court!
    Excellent article on this. They should be tried but Mehdi Taj is well connected to the IRGC and nothing will happen to him.

If the IFF president does this - imagine the dirtiness of everyone below him. The robbing at this level is nothing to what is happening to Iran's resources and wealth. That's in the billions/trillions.

https://iranwire.com/en/features/67478
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I strongly believe that Team Melli is not prepared for England. Hence should field players who have experience playing in England such as Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Saman Ghodoos, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, also Ashkan Dejagah, Reza Ghoochannejhad (someone should convince Skocic to callup these two back to Team Melli, the loss to Korea is already proof that Team Melli bench players lack experience), Ryan Tafazoli would be a good addition too.

Steve Beitashour would be an asset for the match versus USA.

Comment

I.R.’s IFF is run by a bunch of uneducated, incompetent and corrupt individuals. Even the smartest and more up to date person in their mix has to baby sit and monitor the dumber ones so we don’t repeat the same Marc Wilmots mistake again.

But i.r. aside, far as Marc Wilmots is concerned he also looks like the dumbest and biggest assclown manager in football. He must also feel like the biggest ***hole to many fans who are aware of this issue.

He left both Iran and the Ivory Coast in the dust. And while he was gone, Dragan Skocic a working manager who doesn’t get paid 1/3 of Wilmots qualified Team Melli to the World Cup.

So congrats to I.r. And congratulations Mark Wilmots 👏 because you sir, are an ***hole 😃

I wonder what he’s thinking. I mean he’s in the right for defending his case when he wasn’t paid. But man, he must feel like the biggest douchebag when November comes and Iran is there at the World Cup. Especially since he clowned his team because clearly his heart wasn’t in it to begin with.

IFF learn from your mistakes. Stop preaching religious verses and hire a competent and educated lawyer who understands English and is updated on FIFA & AFC’s rules/regulations.

Comment

How strong are the rumours that IFF is talking to Queiroz ??? Man that would be insane if cQ

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
            How strong are the rumours that IFF is talking to Queiroz ??? Man that would be insane if cQ
            Unlikely. Apparently Tunisia is his destination.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
              I strongly believe that Team Melli is not prepared for England. Hence should field players who have experience playing in England such as Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Saman Ghodoos, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, also Ashkan Dejagah, Reza Ghoochannejhad (someone should convince Skocic to callup these two back to Team Melli, the loss to Korea is already proof that Team Melli bench players lack experience), Ryan Tafazoli would be a good addition too.

Rooyintan jan, I agree we have never played a team like England before and using players with PL experience or Championship is good.

Defensively, we need to be rough and rigidly disciplined. My only concern is Ghoochannejhad and Dejagah might offer little in starting. England's midfield is lightning quick and would run around Dejagah who was losing pace in 2019 let alone now. I don't see how Ghoochanejhad can help us more than our starting two already and Englands defense can outmuscle him.

Comment

How about Ali Daie or Karimi? They could really help too.
                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                  Sorry but he is right, i would definitly take a 70% Dejagah as sub since 1 decision can change the game. He is not even too old, for several minutes if needed

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    Sorry but he is right, i would definitly take a 70% Dejagah as sub since 1 decision can change the game. He is not even too old, for several minutes if needed
                    you're not serious are you? They don't even let him play in Qatar Second Devision Team !

Comment

I can assure everyone here that playing a couple seasons in england 10 years ago doesnt make anyone prepared for playing vs england. may as well bring back Ando as well.
                      just bring the most in-form players, who are the most fit. not that complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                        Good one 😆

Comment

I dono how thing are going but I called few agencies in iran and they all sold out tickets. The stadium better be packed with Iranian fans dominating the shit our of english fans man.

Lets hope US fans don't go to Qatar as much as they did for russia in 2018.

Comment

Tasnim - Interview with Skocic

tasnim: is Advancing from our group achievable?
                            yes, and we set ourselves a goal, and that's exactly what we're aiming to advance. if that wasn't our goal, we would never have gone to the world cup.

Interviewhttps://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Can we also call up our young starlet Hossein Kaebi - I believe he is only 17...?

Also don't forget Sharu Naraji

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Can we also call up our young starlet Hossein Kaebi - I believe he is only 17...?
                                Also don't forget Sharu Naraji

Man who was Sharu's PR man?
                                His name always popped up in Football Manager as well! British media would echo his claims about nearly being called up to TM and playing for all sorts of clubs without any proof.

Comment

Working...
                                X