X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Man who was Sharu's PR man?
    His name always popped up in Football Manager as well! British media would echo his claims about nearly being called up to TM and playing for all sorts of clubs without any proof.
    His full persian name
    Shahrouz Naraghi

شهروز حاجی ملااحمد نراقی

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      His full persian name
      Shahrouz Naraghi

شهروز حاجی ملااحمد نراقی
      His name should be Shahrooz Khaliband.

Comment

His name should be Shahrooz Khaliband.
        Haji & Molla not enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
          Good one 😆
          Really? It's a great idea🤣
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Can we change our federation with Iraq's?

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              For comparison's sakes ... a non world cup team that is a poor nation ...

Honestly, their spending reassures me that they will not fix their football for at least another 10 years.

3 Million on a coach when you have rampant age fraud and a league that is barely organized, is borderline criminal.

Comment

Honestly, their spending reassures me that they will not fix their football for at least another 10 years.
                3 Million on a coach when you have rampant age fraud and a league that is barely organized, is borderline criminal.
                Yeah, but apparently they are fixing their grassroots as well. Their stadiums are far better than ours ... this will pay off for people who follow this model. Fact is, nothing is being spent on our infrastructure, youth etc. outside initiatives like Kia FC.

The only thing keeping Iran's football afloat is our talented players. That's it. IRIFF works against the interest of Team Melli.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  Yeah, but apparently they are fixing their grassroots as well. Their stadiums are far better than ours ... this will pay off for people who follow this model. Fact is, nothing is being spent on our infrastructure, youth etc. outside initiatives like Kia FC.

The only thing keeping Iran's football afloat is our talented players. That's it. IRIFF works against the interest of Team Melli.
                  They are not doing anything for their youth. Their latest proposal was getting players diplomatic passports so they won't get hassled about their often fake identification.

Really, we should avoid the entire middle east as any sort of point of comparison or emulation for our football.

I don't give a damn about fancy stadiums, expensive coaches...

Grassroots, grassroots, that's all I want to see.

If spending money wa the only solution, Saudi, UAE and China would be the best football teams on earth.

Comment

They are not doing anything for their youth. Their latest proposal was getting players diplomatic passports so they won't get hassled about their often fake identification.
                    Really, we should avoid the entire middle east as any sort of point of comparison or emulation for our football.
                    I don't give a damn about fancy stadiums, expensive coaches...
                    Grassroots, grassroots, that's all I want to see.
                    If spending money wa the only solution, Saudi, UAE and China would be the best football teams on earth.
                    Of course, we should follow the Spanish model and no one from the Middle East. I am comparing them to see how far we have fallen behind.

Anyway, I agree with your sentiments.

Comment

Man who was Sharu's PR man?
                      His name always popped up in Football Manager as well! British media would echo his claims about nearly being called up to TM and playing for all sorts of clubs without any proof.
                      Just saw his Wikipedia page , what was the story with this guy 😂

Edit - just saw an article from local Bolton newspaper about a court case he lost with comparisons to Robben from Neil Warnock and calling him a Messi/Ronaldo style of player.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        I dono how thing are going but I called few agencies in iran and they all sold out tickets. The stadium better be packed with Iranian fans dominating the shit our of english fans man.

Lets hope US fans don't go to Qatar as much as they did for russia in 2018.
                        US fans who don't care about soccer that much as it is, went in huge numbers to a World Cup they didn't even qualify for?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          US fans who don't care about soccer that much as it is, went in huge numbers to a World Cup they didn't even qualify for?
                          They do man:

World Cup Ratings Show America Loves Big Events...And Yes, Soccer Too

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...yes-soccer-too

Comment

I met some people from US in Russia but they were all Iranian. Didn‘t see one single US flag. They weren‘t even qualified. This time we are going to buttfuck them in front of a packed stadium ❤️

Comment

The US consistently sends a lot of people to the world cups especially the ones they are in. They had a great showing in 2010 South Africa and in 2014 Brazil which tells me they won't be that few in Qatar, the support will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Ohhh They do care about football bro! Don't let the stupid amercian media fool you. They bought most of teh tickets in 2018 after russia despite the facts that their team didn't qualify.
                                According to fifa 88,000+ tickets were bought by americans !

https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...onal-inventory
                                Russian fans (871,797), followed by fans from the USA (88,825), Brazil (72,512), Colombia (65,234) etc...

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                                I met some people from US in Russia but they were all Iranian. Didn‘t see one single US flag. They weren‘t even qualified. This time we are going to buttfuck them in front of a packed stadium ❤️
                                It seems that american actually do love football bro.

https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...onal-inventory

Comment

Working...
                                X