Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's IFF, don't believe anything until both teams stand on the pitch and the ref. has blown the whistle for the game to start...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      it's IFF, don't believe anything until both teams stand on the pitch and the ref. has blown the whistle for the game to start...
      Yeah, some I guess haven't been following Iranian football long enough. The IRIFF promises the world and delivers nothing.

We'll get Uzbekistan, Syria, Lebanon and if we are lucky - Armenia.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Yeah, some I guess haven't been following Iranian football long enough. The IRIFF promises the world and delivers nothing.

We'll get Uzbekistan, Syria, Lebanon and if we are lucky - Armenia.
        Well, the rationale by some was that because the IRIFF wanted to save face against sheytane bozorg va sheytane koochik at the World Cup, then IRIFF would ensure decent preparations so they won't get embarrassed at the World Cup against the US or England.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Well, the rationale by some was that because the IRIFF wanted to save face against sheytane bozorg va sheytane koochik at the World Cup, then IRIFF would ensure decent preparations so they won't get embarrassed at the World Cup against the US or England.
          And what rationale does IFF have? 🤔

😂

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            And what rationale does IFF have? 🤔

😂
            Marg bar Amrika, Marg bar Israel... Rinse and repeat.

Comment

Guys, why so negative, please be patient. They have just sent the faxes to the six countries three days ago... BTW, IFF's researchers were able to unearth their fax numbers using a brilliant technology called 20 year old yellow pages... If they don't hear back by next month, they will send five ships, on to each country, with a messenger onboard each ship to expedite the process. Btw, one of the countries is landlocked so IFF's advanced ship technology does not work there. They are working night and day on a fix for that.

Comment

آرزو بر خالی بندان عیب نیست.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  آرزو بر خالی بندان عیب نیست.
                  Arezoo bar khali bandan eyb nist.

Comment

Me: Mom, can we get a Brazil?
                    Mom: We have a Brazil at home!
                    Brazil at home...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      Guys, why so negative, please be patient. They have just sent the faxes to the six countries three days ago... BTW, IFF's researchers were able to unearth their fax numbers using a brilliant technology called 20 year old yellow pages... If they don't hear back by next month, they will send five ships, on to each country, with a messenger onboard each ship to expedite the process. Btw, one of the countries is landlocked so IFF's advanced ship technology does not work there. They are working night and day on a fix for that.
                      I hope you are wrong since most places use email and fax is so old school lol. Perhaps they can try emailing or calling before sending ships.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

You can't trust anyone who doesn't have a branded forehead. They must have a branded forehead, their shirt collars need to be open, and they have to smell like donkey piss. Otherwise we can't expect a friendly with Argentina or Brazil.

Comment

hahaha this is gold!

Comment

Brazil is notorious for playing anyone who pays them. They don't care about proper preparation.

Argentina might play us not because we pay them but simply because they're in a group with Saudi and they might (mistakenly) think we play the same style.

If Brazil - Argentina is truly supposed to be played in Doha in late May or June, then IFF should definitely try and see if Argentina is available for a friendly.

Comment

IFF and their faxes!! is so backward! ..

These people at IFF have no friends or contacts anywhere. Nobody takes these assholes seriously. It is not like they can pick up the phone, chitchat with a friend and then talk about arranging a friendly game. The have to use the coldest approach of sending a fax. Like people in modern world still reads faxes or even have a fax machine anymore! .. these people at IFF are so bloody backward! So bi savaad! .. I can only imagine, what IFF wrote on the fax; they probably asked Missaghi or Khianani with their full command of English language to write the letter. It is probably like this (full of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors);

Dear sir,...
                              with humble submission of politeness I am haj agha mohammad asghar e boghchi ... i am the grand manager of islamic republic of Iran football federation. i am very important at IFF. I am writing to you sir to ask if you want to play a friendly game with Iran before world cup. Iran good team and you good team too . we can help both teams make good ready for world cup . we beat USA in 1998. Estili scored with head. we are ready to play here or there, if you prefer here we clean up azadi for your if you want there we can come with Iran Air ... please let me know.
                              thank you very very mcuh.. you are very kind. please arrive hello to your father and mother.
                              for coming out of your shame, attached to this fax is a persian carpet with your country flag on it.. hope you and your wife like. We like!
                              Waiting for your fax.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                IFF and their faxes!! is so backward! ..

These people at IFF have no friends or contacts anywhere. Nobody takes these assholes seriously. It is not like they can pick up the phone, chitchat with a friend and then talk about arranging a friendly game. The have to use the coldest approach of sending a fax. Like people in modern world still reads faxes or even have a fax machine anymore! .. these people at IFF are so bloody backward! So bi savaad! .. I can only imagine, what IFF wrote on the fax; they probably asked Missaghi or Khianani with their full command of English language to write the letter. It is probably like this (full of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors);

Dear sir,...
                                with humble submission of politeness I am haj agha mohammad asghar e boghchi ... i am the grand manager of islamic republic of Iran football federation. i am very important at IFF. I am writing to you sir to ask if you want to play a friendly game with Iran before world cup. Iran good team and you good team too . we can help both teams make good ready for world cup . we beat USA in 1998. Estili scored with head. we are ready to play here or there, if you prefer here we clean up azadi for your if you want there we can come with Iran Air ... please let me know.
                                thank you very very mcuh.. you are very kind. please arrive hello to your father and mother.
                                for coming out of your shame, attached to this fax is a persian carpet with your country flag on it.. hope you and your wife like. We like!
                                Waiting for your fax.
                                I am reading that with irooni accent, it is so real

Comment

Working...
                                X