This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
    So if that is what happens to games that are 90-95 percent secured, as IFF claimed, I don't wanna know what's going to happen to their other plans.
    Kamranifar was the one making up this friendly.
    When Majedi himself was asked about it, he said ask Kamranifar - basically saying it's nothing formal I would know about!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      It's not a cancellation when nothing has been agreed to and signed.
      It simply wasn't on the cards.
      Kamranifar and his fat mouth.

ALso, why is Brazil - Argentina being played in Australia?
      AUstralia itself is going to be in Qatar for their playoff(s).
      As i said before it was in their " wish list ". and cancellation is their wishful thinking

Comment

Worst FA ever. I won't be surprised if we couldn't get NZ.
        3 months we qualified and these clowns did absolutely nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Kamranifar was the one making up this friendly.
          When Majedi himself was asked about it, he said ask Kamranifar - basically saying it's nothing formal I would know about!
          Right, typical case of eschewing responsibility and spreading unconfirmed rumors. Federations usually deny any rumors and comment once things are final; IFF actively participates in the spread of rumors and comments when it is final that nothing is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Marg bar amrika - their only comeback (and many members here!)

The whole system is rotten to the core. IRIFF is just a by-product of that system. As I mentioned, expect the worst-case scenario.

Don't worry, a lot of their family members are in the West now eating like kings and living in multimillion dollar homes and condos (i.e. Ghalibaf's family just got caught in Turkey spending lavishly), while our boys who are fighting for Iran cannot even get a decent shirt or jersey.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Right, typical case of eschewing responsibility and spreading unconfirmed rumors. Federations usually deny any rumors and comment once things are final; IFF actively participates in the spread of rumors and comments when it is final that nothing is happening.
              Yap. Quite frankly I don't buy any of these rumors. The only friendlies I know are happening are the ones that are announced as 100% happening by both sides.

Comment

This is so true. Professional organizations crush rumours, our boy Hassan and the IRIFF lackies are saying "forget that!" let's spread them.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Before the WC draw I remember hearing Japan sanded to play us in a friendly? What the heck happened to that? Them and Australia are the only two Asian teams I’d hope to play against in a friendly.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Don't worry. We will play in NZ...whether it's the national team or some 3rd rate club is questionable. The excuses around friendlies keep rolling in. Even if the money is locked up why would IFF foot all the bills completely and can't they get Fifa to pay the opposition directly from their accounts rather than transferring the money to IFF first?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Before the WC draw I remember hearing Japan sanded to play us in a friendly? What the heck happened to that? Them and Australia are the only two Asian teams I’d hope to play against in a friendly.
                      A lot of great friendlies have been shared here by the forum members. A lot of logical and well-thought of friendlies that will help get us ready for the World Cup. Unfortunately, they will not happen - IRIFF is a bunch of corrupt clowns.

Comment

IFF is going to book Syria, Angola, Bangeladesh and Albania friendlies.....You really think they care and have the brain power? these guys IQ is like 30..I take any of you in here to lead IFF lol

Comment

publish date: 01 may 1401 - 19:12
                          minister and deputy minister of youth and sports meet with the head of the federation and the manager of the national team
                          the minister of youth and sports, along with the deputy minister of sports development, the championship and professional sports of the ministry of sports and youth, met with the head of the federation and the manager of iran's national football team.

according to the official website of the football federation in this meeting hosted by the ministry of sports and youth, mirshad majedi and hamid steely, the head of the federation and the manager of the national team, reported the process of pursuing the preparation camps and logistics games of the national football team in order to participate in the 2022 world cup.

also, hamid sajjadi, minister of youth and sports in the presence of sayed mohammad poladgar, deputy head of development of championship and professional sports, emphasized the ministry of sport's comprehensive support for the national football team's preparation program and the necessity of playing useful and influential procurement games in order to have a strong presence in the 2022 world cup.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11723/%D8%AF...85%D9%84%DB%8C
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            minister and deputy minister of youth and sports meet with the head of the federation and the manager of the national team
                            the minister of youth and sports, along with the deputy minister of sports development, the championship and professional sports of the ministry of sports and youth, met with the head of the federation and the manager of iran's national football team.

according to the official website of the football federation in this meeting hosted by the ministry of sports and youth, mirshad majedi and hamid steely, the head of the federation and the manager of the national team, reported the process of pursuing the preparation camps and logistics games of the national football team in order to participate in the 2022 world cup.

also, hamid sajjadi, minister of youth and sports in the presence of sayed mohammad poladgar, deputy head of development of championship and professional sports, emphasized the ministry of sport's comprehensive support for the national football team's preparation program and the necessity of playing useful and influential procurement games in order to have a strong presence in the 2022 world cup.

GIVE THEM MONEY
                            These meetings mean f*** all when you don't actually do anything.

I fully support TM as well - does that mean they are going to have good friendlies because of that?

I get pissed off at the ideological idiots we have in Iran politically, but we also have a whole class of politicians and managers who are only in it to steal and/or to be in the spotlight.
                            That's it. Zero skill. Zero follow through. I'm going to have to stop following any reports about TM in general, as it's a whole bunch of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              Useless meetings. Photo ops. Make you think they are doing something when they are doing nothing.

Comment

IFF is one big grift. “Take the money and run” is the general policy.

Comment

Working...
                                X