Clear All

abedz intervue
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIU99PrSKIU

lmao with his portugese coach, when my hands up, you grassroll
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSk7H3XUAOI

Exclusive interview with Marijo Tot, assistant coach for the national team of Iran! Marijo shares his reactions to the draw for the 2022 World Cup and information regarding upcoming friendly matches! Watch the newest special edition of Team Melli Talk!

Chapters:
      0:00 - Intro
      1:00 - World Cup Draw
      6:41 - Friendly Matches
      11:43 - Final Thoughts

#MarijoTot #Interview #تیم_ملی
      barely exclusive tbh he gave nothing away also why is he in croatia World Cup only a few months away....

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck4cyBDvPx0
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

So why South Korea - a team that took them 12 years to beat a depleted TM - gets friendly with Brazil but these teams snub us?
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            So why South Korea - a team that took them 12 years to beat a depleted TM - gets friendly with Brazil but these teams snub us?
            Ham pool nadadan, ham "Marg bar Amrika" ham "Marg bar Esrail", ham "Ya Hossein" va...
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

With Brazil it’s simple - pay their fee; they play.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Those Mofu shibal hold billions of Iranian money illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Ya This is it. Money talks.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    The interest alone would pay for both Brazil and Argentina lol
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

That money would not be used on Iranian football lol. Some IR fat cat will steal and buy some more property in the West.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I know where you're coming from....and unfortunately it's not just about the quality of the team.

It's about having the money to pay these teams for a friendly, and having an organized, competent federation. - Unfortunately we don't have the right federation to get us good friendlies.

Comment

Kanaani about England

https://youtube.com/shorts/JmI4hKuGFDU?feature=share
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            Sorry but he is right, i would definitly take a 70% Dejagah as sub since 1 decision can change the game. He is not even too old, for several minutes if needed
                            New blood needed
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Ma sarbaaze emam Ali hastim?

Baba inha 40 saale VARZESH o HONAR be tokhmeshoon ham nist.

Hala ba pool ya bi-pool.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X