This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also found this,

Top Iranian sports club inaugurated in presence of Germany’s football legends
    By
    IFP Editorial Staff
    April 16, 2022

Lothar Matthäus and Andreas Brehme
    Two football legends of Germany and two famous football referees have attended the inauguration ceremony of a prestigious Iranian sports center, the Meta Fitness Club.
    Veteran German footballers Lothar Matthäus and Andreas Brehme as well as German referee Markus Merk and his Italian peer Pierluigi Collina were invited to the ceremony by Sepehr Tarverdian, the CEO of Hamayeshsazan Company and of the Influential Managers’ Club.

The Meta Fitness Club is at Tehran’s Sam Center and offers speciliazed sports and sports medicine services to the best CEOs of Iranian companies.

The Influential Managers’ Club was launched six years ago in the presence of a number of best Iranian economic and trade managers who have created jobs at a time when Iran is under the harshest economic sanctions.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

man i havnt heard about this, and i dont know the paper and if its legit or if its a aprils fool bs paper.. so feel free to remove if its bs.
      i just searched the net for latest news on iran football past 24 hours..

‘Vice-president of Iran’s Football Federation arrested’
      By
      IFP Editorial Staff
      April 16, 2022
      Iran’s Football Federation
      The vice-president of the Iranian Football Federation has been reportedly arrested by Iranian Intelligence Ministry agents in connection with a cryptocurrency scam.
      The IRIB News Agency anonymously cited an “informed source” as saying on Saturday that the official had been arrested on suspicion of being linked to the so-called MoneyKing cryptocurrency scam on the same day.

The report didn’t name the vice-president, but other sources identified her as Shohreh Mousavi.

IRIB News said the arrested official was the third person to have been taken into custody in relation to the MoneyKing scam, which has defrauded many Iranians of various sums of money.

It identified the two other people only as F. Gh. and the spouse of the Football Federation’s vice-president.

There are reportedly over 3,000 plaintiffs in the case, who have collectively lost several thousand billion tomans, according to the report.

The IRIB News’ source called the MoneyKing scam “the biggest fraud case” in the field of cryptocurrency, adding that the scheme had been carried out by a known network marketing company in Iran.

The source explained that those behind the scheme manufactured price fluctuations to prod investors to spend more on the cryptocurrency.

The unreal fluctuations saw the value of each unit of the cryptocurrency rise from four euros to several thousand euros in a matter of months.

https://ifpnews.com/vice-president-o...tion-arrested/
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        also found this,
        Top Iranian sports club inaugurated in presence of Germany’s football legends
        By
        IFP Editorial Staff
        April 16, 2022

Not sure if is open to the public
        Lothar Matthäus and Andreas Brehme
        Two football legends of Germany and two famous football referees have attended the inauguration ceremony of a prestigious Iranian sports center, the Meta Fitness Club.
        Veteran German footballers Lothar Matthäus and Andreas Brehme as well as German referee Markus Merk and his Italian peer Pierluigi Collina were invited to the ceremony by Sepehr Tarverdian, the CEO of Hamayeshsazan Company and of the Influential Managers’ Club.
        The Meta Fitness Club is at Tehran’s Sam Center and offers speciliazed sports and sports medicine services to the best CEOs of Iranian companies.
        The Influential Managers’ Club was launched six years ago in the presence of a number of best Iranian economic and trade managers who have created jobs at a time when Iran is under the harshest economic sanctions.
        This outfit started without operating license illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          This outfit started without operating license illegally.
          wow so its closed down?
          sounded like finaly they invested in someting smart..
          maybe it was old news then, it was posted from 16 april 2022 at this site though

https://ifpnews.com/top-iranian-spor...tball-legends/
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Amazing as always. Jimmy Conrad is one of the most pleasant people in American soccer to listen to he speaks with a lot of sense and knowledge and also seems to be a great guy, very much enjoy him and I’m glad there’s already been a few collaborations with him. Keep up the good work!
            Thanks a lot my friend. Jimmy's enthusiasm for the game is excellent and we'll definitely get him on again!
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Former TM assistant coach Dan Gaspar gave an interview remembering his 8 year tenure with TM - he also talked about Nekounam, Beiranvand, and his time in Iran:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Rkq5yUxD4

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                Former TM assistant coach Dan Gaspar gave an interview remembering his 8 year tenure with TM - he also talked about Nekounam, Beiranvand, and his time in Iran:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Rkq5yUxD4
                Danny G was one of my all time favorite people in TM, I like him even more than I liked CQ. He is nothing but pure class and all business and has done a lovely job of sharing his positive experience in Iran and making sure as many ppl here in the states hear it.

I was actually a student for 1 year at university of Hartford where he is in their hall of fame (he was a player and coach there before coming to TM) and I would ask around to all the athletic directors what he would say to them about his experiences in Iran (at the time it was 2013) and all they would say is similar things to what you see in this video. He is a grade A gentleman and I’m always grateful we had this gem in TM for years. I also think he did a great job developing our keepers too.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  Few days old so dont know if posted before.

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iran national football team head coach Dragan Skocic departed Tehran for Zagreb Monday night.
                  Skocic will return to Iran at the end of May to start the preparation camp for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

Mirshad Majedi, acting president of Iran football federation, said the Croatian coach will remain as Team Melli coach in the 2022 World Cup and 2023 AFC Asian Cup.

Iran will hold a training camp in Doha, Qatar in June as part of preparation for the World Cup.

Team Melli has been drawn in Group B along with England, the US and winner of the UEFA playoff between Ukraine, Wales and Scotland.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...an-for-croatia
                  so he wont attend the hafzi cup final... funny that after they slaughtered CQ for not attending one game

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Why dont we arrange friendlies with our buddies

Russia, China, Venezuela, that would be better than nothing or the somali pirates
                    Somali Pirates!!!!! Lol

Comment

With 10 years in Iran and no senior caps for Mali, could be worth naturalising Coulibaly as a back up option for defence. Ten years in PGL is a long time

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        With 10 years in Iran and no senior caps for Mali, could be worth naturalising Coulibaly as a back up option for defence. Ten years in PGL is a long time
                        Chill dude, we don‘t need players from other nations to play for our National Team. It won‘t happen and that‘s a good thing.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            loooool i cant believe this was considered

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              Did he check his spam folder?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Did he check his spam folder?
                                Lol probably his emails go straight to spam.

Comment

Working...
                                X