Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His email is probably a WhatsApp number that just has jokes and random clips of dancing.

Comment

This is what happens when you put someone in charge who is not a good manager, does not have a command of English and is not user tech savvy. Estili played in the WC and scored a goal (I appreciate that) and then had several unsuccessful management responsibilities in PGL and TM U23. That resume does not make him suitable for this job.

You need someone who is a go-getter from the start. I knew from day one when he said we will focus on remaining qualifiers and will schedule the friendlies after April 1st draw that this would happen. He should have been using all his time and resources planning and executing on those plans from day one and he just kicked the can down the road. At least hire another person who speaks English and is savvy and have them go after it. This is a disaster. I am sure Wales, Scotland and Ukraine (a country at war) probably have better plans in case they qualify than IFF.

On another note, I am really disappointed with Skocic. He left for Croatia Monday night and will return in the latter part of May. Wow! I could understand a week in Croatia but a whole month in Croatia during a crucial month that should be used for preparation, planning and execution?

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        I like it .. that is the right attitude!!

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          What a shocker lol

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
            Chill dude, we don‘t need players from other nations to play for our National Team. It won‘t happen and that‘s a good thing.
            If those people live in Iran long enough, speak the language, have an Iranian passport, they should have the same rights as other Iranians. I don't care where these people are originally from. No one should.

Comment

What is estili's role? is he in charge of coordinating friendlies?

Also - why are there a lack of funds when we received $10M from Fifa?

Comment

What about the Skocic fanboys here? Where is his plan? Nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  What about the Skocic fanboys here? Where is his plan? Nothing?
                  He very well might have a plan. IFF doesn't seem to be able to execute it.

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                  What is estili's role? is he in charge of coordinating friendlies?
                  Also - why are there a lack of funds when we received $10M from Fifa?
                  Estili is the team manager (sarparast). He coordinates the finer details, ,but not the friendlies themslves. That's IFF's job.

One of few legitimate points IFF makes is that FIFA has not released the World Cup 2018 money (and the 2022 money) due to sanctions on Iranian banks.
                  This also goes for the money Persepolis made as a twice AFC CL finalist.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    He very well might have a plan. IFF doesn't seem to be able to execute it.

Estili is the team manager (sarparast). He coordinates the finer details, ,but not the friendlies themslves. That's IFF's job.

One of few legitimate points IFF makes is that FIFA has not released the World Cup 2018 money (and the 2022 money) due to sanctions on Iranian banks.
                    This also goes for the money Persepolis made as a twice AFC CL finalist.
                    Not gonna defend IFF as they're incompetent AF but another issue I was reading about was how they can't even pay for matches because opposing nations can't accept transfers from Iranian financial institutions.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Not gonna defend IFF as they're incompetent AF but another issue I was reading about was how they can't even pay for matches because opposing nations can accept transfers from Iranian financial institutions.

We had same issues under CQ - still got friendlies.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

ماجدی: به هیچ وجه نمی*توانیم با تیم*های اروپایی بازی کنیم/ برای افشاگری*ها متأسفم/ با آرژانتین و برزیل صحبتی نداشتیم

We can not play with European teams in any way / Sorry for the revelations / We did not talk to Argentina and Brazil
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Unfortunately IFF (and Iran) is in an even worse financial situation than 2018.

Comment

ماجدی: به هیچ وجه نمی*توانیم با تیم*های اروپایی بازی کنیم/ برای افشاگری*ها متأسفم/ با آرژانتین و برزیل صحبتی نداشتیم
                            We can not play with European teams in any way / Sorry for the revelations / We did not talk to Argentina and Brazil
                            Nothing new/shocking. Glad he shut up Kamranifar at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Unfortunately IFF (and Iran) is in an even worse financial situation than 2018.
                              Amazing that some of our fellow countrymen/countrywomen don't realize we are in an even worse situation than 2017-2018. Trump administration not only snapped back the sanctions, they even added a boatload more.

Comment

Yep then Trump happened.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X