Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
    Where is Ghoddos, jahanbakhsh, Dejagah, Taremi, Ebrahimi?!?! If this guy trying to act like he is got plenty o time to build his choice squad, he is out of his mind!!! We aint got time for this crap! It took Great Carlos Queroz 4 years to build the team which was the most competetive Asian team in 2018 world cup and then ruined by idiot Wilmotz and now this fool doing the same BS! We are struggling sitting 3rd in the group, depleted morally as fukk and you wanna try out new players?!! Man we can kiss world cup 2022 good bye if you ask me.
    God, since when have PFDC members become so hysterical?

Comment

We may as well all become clients of Reza Feyzbakhsh to get into the NT....

Comment

Skocic's list also seems fishy to me. He's gonna pull off a wiltits, eh?

Friendlies are very important in the sense that the team needs to mesh up. Bayern play their top players against even the weakest of opponents and maybe that's part of the philosophy which makes them so good team-wise?

Comment

9 am PST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Skocic has been working in IPL since 2013. Of course there is going to be party bazi with other coaches/agents.

Comment

TM arrived in Sarajevo earlier today. Kaveh, Saeid, Gholi and Milad joined the team in Istanbul.

Go TM!

Comment

TM had lunch at the Iran embassy in Istanbul before leaving for Sarajevo. I appreciate the hospitality yet this was definitely a bad idea. The whole Europe is going through a COVID-19 surge. What were they thinking? Hope everyone will be safe.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                  God, since when have PFDC members become so hysterical?
                  By hysterical you mean dying fan of TM who has not missed to watch a single TM game for the last 24 years? Living outside of Iran for some, following team melli and the players has become part of our daily routine life my friend. I myself simply worship being Iranian and I worship football and our national team. So not sure why this would bother you. Team melli tu vaziateh ezteraari hastesh va maa vaght vaaseh test kardaneh baazikonaayeh daakheli nadaarim. teameh gel khordaro bayasti estefaadeh koneh ishoun. Hadesho tu morabigari bayasti bedouneh va baa ehsaaseh va asabeh mardomeh iran baazi nakoneh. It's sad to see our team going from the caliber at 2018 world cup to the situation the team is in today. its bull shit!
                  sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                    By hysterical you mean dying fan of TM who has not missed to watch a single TM game for the last 24 years? Living outside of Iran for some, following team melli and the players has become part of our daily routine life my friend. I myself simply worship being Iranian and I worship football and our national team. So not sure why this would bother you. Team melli tu vaziateh ezteraari hastesh va maa vaght vaaseh test kardaneh baazikonaayeh daakheli nadaarim. teameh gel khordaro bayasti estefaadeh koneh ishoun. Hadesho tu morabigari bayasti bedouneh va baa ehsaaseh va asabeh mardomeh iran baazi nakoneh. It's sad to see our team going from the caliber at 2018 world cup to the situation the team is in today. its bull shit!
                    Your passion for Team Melli doesn't bother me. In fact, I share it. What bothers me is that doomsday mentality. What on earth makes you think that playing a game without 5 to 6 regular starters will end our qualification campaign? Let the coach do his job. If all it takes for us to miss the World Cup is 5 to 6 regular starters not featuring in a warmup game, we surely do not deserve to be anywhere close to the World Cup.

Comment

skocic is weak ! He accepts anything they tell him! He has no charisma and that let alone is considered a failure! Whats the point of this friendly when most of the main players are not in the squad! This is not the time for trial and error!

This is one game that i was really gassed to watch it and he has to ruin it like that.

IFF should start looking for a new coach incase we qualify.

Comment

Perfectly put Milad - no disrespect to Bangladesh they wouldn't even take him on as NT coach...

Complete shitshow, an utter disgrace he is in charge of our NT

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                          Your passion for Team Melli doesn't bother me. In fact, I share it. What bothers me is that doomsday mentality. What on earth makes you think that playing a game without 5 to 6 regular starters will end our qualification campaign? Let the coach do his job. If all it takes for us to miss the World Cup is 5 to 6 regular starters not featuring in a warmup game, we surely do not deserve to be anywhere close to the World Cup.
                          Dude I am the last mofo in the room with that mentality. I am also realistic about our situation in the group and the odds of us winning these games with the level of a coach we got. We simply don't have time for warm up games where new players are introduced and even if we did, Skocic is not in that level of coaching to make that much impact. Even as experienced coach as Carlos was, it took his ass 3-4 years to build the team that performed superbly at the world cup 2018. Why in the hell would I not be worried with all this nadoonam kaarihayeh federasion baa in entekhaabhayeh bi maena va va va va.... I think you need to wake up buddy. If you think we gonna experience the same thing like qualifying for 2014 world cup where we had to win all last 3 games, it aint happening with this kind of coaching. Team Melli needs results at this point and NOTHING ELSE. Right now is not the time for TRIALS. Simple.
                          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            skocic is weak ! He accepts anything they tell him! He has no charisma and that let alone is considered a failure! Whats the point of this friendly when most of the main players are not in the squad! This is not the time for trial and error!

This is one game that i was really gassed to watch it and he has to ruin it like that.

IFF should start looking for a new coach incase we qualify.
                            Haalaa koosh goosheh shenava! Harfaat daghighan dorosteh! vaziateh daareh ghermez misheh badjoori!
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              TM arrived in Sarajevo earlier today. Kaveh, Saeid, Gholi and Milad joined the team in Istanbul.

Go TM!

The city name “Sarajevo” reminds me of early 90’s during the vicious ongoing war between Serbia and Bosnia. This name literally would be mentioned every single day on all news outlets and media. Tough days for both countries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is an article on Varzesh3 about why Beiro, ARJ, Sardar, Taremi, Ghoddoos and Torabi were not invited. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171822...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

Here are the brief points for those of you who don't read Farsi:

Beiro and ARJ: Both have just recovered from injury and after conversations with them Skocic decided not to invite them.

Sardar: He is still recovering from his illness and Skocic has stayed safe here.

Taremi: His work visa in Portugal will run into issues if he travels out of the country and it will require renewal or extension and again Skocic has decided not to invite him and avoid causing issues for him.

Ghoddoos: After talking to him Skocic has decided not to invite him due to the difficulties and risks involved traveling with this COVID-19 surge in Europe.

Torabi: He is recovering from injury.

If these are all credible, Skocic did the right thing to be cautious and he valued their health and future of their club career over friendlies at this point.

I will be watching with excitement to see how Saeid will perform and how our defense will do especially if Pooraliganji starts. I will also look forward to Gholi's magic and Karim, Kaveh and others scoring.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X