Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed in the quality of the pitch. Gholi tried to dribble and the ball just kept bouncing off of it.. has impacted the fluidity of the game

Comment

Iranian no 9 is totally rubbish sorry whoever he is
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Nourollahi and Kanaanizadegan are just not ready for this game.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Ehsan Hajsafi isn't even good enough for the PGPL. Send him to Azadegan league.

Comment

Hajsafi looses a ball that leads to BH Corner.

Comment

seriously, what does Hajsafi offer to this team? just clumsy and unfocused loss of possession led to easy Bosnia counter attack

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                They are saying it was unintentional..
                Yeah he only deserves a yellow and he got a yellow. I was being a bit emotional since it was a hard foul

Comment

Gholi's footwork is superb. But B/H seem to have an answer for him

Comment

Who just gave gholi that lovely ball where he went 1v1 with the defender? That was a BEAUTIFUL ball

EDIT: think it was PAG?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Yeah he only deserves a yellow and he got a yellow. I was being a bit emotional since it was a hard foul
                      Same here, especially after hearing his screams of pain.
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

The injury time for this half will be like 15 minutes!!!

Comment

Give me ghoddos in place of hajsafi, AJB in place of amiri, saeid in place of nourollahi and we'd be up 3-0 already

Comment

Gholizadeh has been decent in transition but he hasn’t been able to get past that last defender. A few different times he tried to get by a defender and lost out
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

TM doing well despite a 6 inch disadvantage in height

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                Give me ghoddos in place of hajsafi, AJB in place of amiri, saeid in place of nourollahi and we'd be up 3-0 already
                                Would that make our midfield kind of slow? I thought Ghoddos/Ezza aren't the quickest.

Comment

Working...
                                X