Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man o man , the Bosnians are ye saro gardan taller and bigger than our boys !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Who just gave gholi that lovely ball where he went 1v1 with the defender? That was a BEAUTIFUL ball

EDIT: think it was PAG?
      It was PAG.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
        Would that make our midfield kind of slow? I thought Ghoddos/Ezza aren't the quickest.
        Hajsafi and nourollahi are also very slow though.

Comment

Amir is just like his dad

A BEAST

Comment

Nourali and Hajsafi should be immediately delegated to water boys.

Comment

Ramin should be invited back as insurance lol

Abedzadeh isn't the tallest keeper but hes very confident in coming out and is good with his feet

Comment

no handball ?
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

What a crap half.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    Give me ghoddos in place of hajsafi, AJB in place of amiri, saeid in place of nourollahi and we'd be up 3-0 already
                    Not sure about up 3-0 but like the changes you mentioned

Comment

Gholizadeh should start for this team going forward. He is dangerous in attack.

Comment

Overall not bad half. Back 3/5 worked well. The Press is super strong and organized and stopped bosnia from playing at all through their midfield.

Positives: GK and defenders were all very solid. Milad had a shit first 20 then stabilized and had some important defensive plays and got up well. Sadegh had one crappy giveaway late in half but besides that solid on offense and defense. Our 3CBS have all been PERFECT, it will be hard to choose the pairing for a back 4 when these guys are all playing like beasts. Abedzadeh excellent, great distribution and confident coming for crosses, a previous weak point of his.

Nourollahi besides one give away, also very impressive. His one and two touch play is solid and presses like a beast.

Gholi so so, coming from his biggest admirer. He had some stunning plays, but a couple times should have been more efficient. He is better at CAM and not what looks like a second forward. Needs to be a bit more efficient in the box but not helped by no offensive player being anywhere near him to provide an option. Amiri also so so, actually better than what I expected tho.

Kaveh very weak. His holdup play sucked. Missed a great chance. Lost every aerial. Hajsafi horrible and ruined most of our good spells of possession.

I would sub in ezatolahi for hajsafi to start the half. Karim for Kaveh. Maybe ghaedi around minute 60.

Comment

Our pressing play was good, I think it can create a lot for us against the likes of Iraq. If we end up against a team like Japan though i can see them breaking it easily and exposing us. Gotta be selective in who we use it against.

Comment

Does anyone know why Hajsafi always starts? Should he even be in TM?

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                              Does anyone know why Hajsafi always starts? Should he even be in TM?
                              I dont know how people can say sub nourollahi. He was our best mid by far. Hajsafi was the one who continously gave ball away after good spells of possession when we had advanced up pitch.

I think midfield 3 of Ezatolahi,Karimi, Nourollahi would work well tonight.

Comment

Positives:

Gholi, nourollahi, Amiri, all CBS , abedzadeh
                                Neutral: moharrami and Milad
                                Poor: Hajsafi and Kaveh

Overall very good pressing and some good chance creation but finishing hasn’t been good and also Hajsafi fucking up 50% of the chances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X