Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
    Gholizadeh should start for this team going forward. He is dangerous in attack.
    I think Azmoun and Taremi would have a lot to say about that.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

weak starting line-up and call up list by dragan, but general organization and passing and movement from TM in this match has been satisfactory and confidence inspiring ..!!
      pretty even 1st half with Bosnians advantage on possession and us having the more clear cut chances..!!
      our high press has worked out great but when in possession were not moving well enough with or w/o the ball ..!
      ehsan and milad have been dreadful and Amiri is his usual self, good hustle n scrapper but lacking decent final touch..! Rezaie his usual self, back-up striker level quality overall..!
      our backline is strong, barring PAG who's been overaly aggressive at times and risky and haphazard ..!
      Amir is BEAST...! like i said before barring Physical / stature shortcomings , he is the Better overall keeper than even Bei for me ..!
      we probably would be well ahead had we lined up our strong side but so far 0-0 seems fair, considering Bosnians have fielded a rather mixed and experimental side too..!
      Last edited by BacheLot; 11-12-2020, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        weak starting line-up and call up list by dragan, but general organization and passing and movement from TM in this match has been satisfactory and confidence inspiring ..!!
        pretty even 1st half with Bosnians advantage on possession and us having the more clear cut chances..!!

our high press has worked out great but when in possession were not moving well enough with or w/o the ball ..!
        ehsan and nourolahi have been dreadful and Amiri is his usual self, good hustle n scrapper but lacking decent final touch..! Rezaie his usual self, back-up striker level quality overall..!
        our backline is strong, barring PAG who's been overaly aggressive at times and risky and haphazard ..!
        Amir is BEAST...! like i said before barring Physical / stature shortcomings , he is the Better overall keeper than even Bei for me ..!

we probably would be well ahead had we lined up our strong side but so far 0-0 seems fair, considering Bosnians have fielded a rather mixed and experimental side too..!
        I thought besides one shaky incident late in half PAG was brilliant. His long Ball / Volley to Gholi on other side of pitch was INSANE. And in general super strong in the air. Besides that agree with your assessment, but beira has built up enough credit over the years. Although it is excellent to have amir pushing him now.

Comment

GOOOALLLL KAVEH

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
            Does anyone know why Hajsafi always starts? Should he even be in TM?
            Honestly, my best guess is he is a bit quicker than our other midfielders who are more static. he is also supposed to be more technically gifted and has a solid left foot at times

WHAT A GOAL BY REZAEI

Comment

Goal in the first 30 seconds of 2nd half

Comment

Beauty touch and goal for TM. Rezaie nice turn and strike!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                  Gholizadeh should start for this team going forward. He is dangerous in attack.
                  being the only real threat upfront, he pulls in multiple defenders on him. Once we have Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun, that will change
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

boys back for 2nd half
                    2subs for bosnia at half
                    were lining up with the starters it seems but changes will likey come sooner than later to adjust to BOS

IRAN GOAL
                    A

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Poor: Hajsafi and Kaveh
                      What was that?
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

@inarsenewetrust, didn't age well lol

Comment

GOOD HUSTLE PLAY BY AMIRI
                          GOOD PASS TO BOX FOR KAVEH

VERY NICE FINISH BY REZAIE

Comment

A top class goal by Kaveh
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              I think Azmoun and Taremi would have a lot to say about that.
                              I dont see why they all couldnt start at the same time? Azmoun and Taremi up front and Gholizadeh as CAM?
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                                I dont see why they all couldnt start at the same time? Azmoun and Taremi up front and Gholizadeh as CAM?
                                ghoddos?

Comment

Working...
                                X