Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet our legionnaires are thinking shit we are replaceable.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      Delicious ball from Saeid and scrumptuous finish from Ghaedi
      Bon apetit
      yea man that quick spot on, instantaneous pass was the absolute key to that chance and
      whattta brilliant well placed volley by little man...!! wow
      making me a believer in him..!!

Comment

I feel no different than I did at the beginning of Wilmot's time.

We are getting results, but the display on the field is... meh. It's an organized but boring game like under CQ, more like a defensive "bezan-zeeresh" Branko style of play.

Although, it's hard to really judge the performance tonight considering the pitch condition.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          Our boys need to be drilled on their decision making during fast breaks. SO many times we have been 4 on 3, 5 on 3, breaking fast facing their back line and the wrong decision has been made over and over again
          agreed - they'd wait too long instead of making decisive passes

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

We are getting results, but the display on the field is... meh.

Although, it's hard to really judge the performance tonight considering the pitch condition.

Dude chi migi asan.

The team had clear tactics and a clear plan today.

Which we never had under wilmots.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
              Abedzadeh's height is a problem.
              He's 6'1. Height is overrated. He had a MONSTER game today.

Even on that one shot that went slightly wide, Abedzadeh dived so well that if the shot was on target he would've gotten a hand to it. Not to mention his distribution was phenomenal.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                Abedzadeh's height is a problem.
                you'd think but not really

did you see him today, at least on 3 occasions come out like boss and grab balls off the head of much taller attackers in his box..?

good positioning and Resolute and Confident WELL TIMED OUT EXITS beats out tall size but a scardy cat exits ANYDAY..!!

Comment

Eyval Dragan has created competition and Angizeh amongst a mix of old custodians and the fresh blood. Perfect selection leading to our crucial games against Bahrain and Iraq.

Lots have been written about Wilmots incompetence but Team Meli did also think we just have to turn up to win against both those teams.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Very powerful direct finish by Ghayedi. First I've seen of him. How old is he? He looks so young, but that finish was like a seasoned champions leage striker. Wow!

Comment

Wow! Missed our last friendly but loved what I saw today - after the Wilmots fiasco we seemingly have a very good coach in Skocic, who's again motivating these players to play to their potential.

Have to say when I saw we were starting with a back 5 I was concerned; particularly given the need to win our remaining qualifiers. But we played really well with this set up, impressive given the rarity of these players playing that formation and proving Skokic can adapt to the opponent and will keep our WCQ opponents guessing. Nice to have a selection of calm cb's, able to play out from the back.

Very impressive structure both in and out of possession - I thought the defensive shape and quality of pressing was back to the CQ era and against an excellent team that were moving the ball quickly and intelligently in the 1st half I thought we coped very well, closing their avenues quickly. Our ability to transition effectively to counter attack with incisive passing was similarly promising, and in the second half we controlled the tempo and the ball when we needed it. Abedzadeh looked very confident and Amiri (despite perplexingly having many detractors on this forum) was class again. World class finishing from Rezaei and Ghaedi. Great to see Ezza back, too - his dominant physical style and passing ability will be crucial in the key games coming up.

Overall, a very high quality game - really enjoyed watching it. Pjanic is still a class act and we coped a lot better with him today than we did in 2014 when he ran the show. Which shows the strides we made under CQ.

Key now is obviously consistency - so long as we keep up this quality of performance there’s no reason why we won’t win all 4 remaining games. As we know with TM, (particularly against Iraq and Bahrain) this will require a calm mentality and winning temperament as much as form, fitness, technique and application, which on the basis of this performance all seem to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        Dude chi migi asan.

I think he means TM looked a bit shaky this game. Alot of misplaced clearances and passes tbh. Bad decisionmaking by the players also. So many times we had break troughs in their box where we didn't even get a shot of. This part must really improve.

Comment

Abezadeh: He has the super reflexes like his dad. Most likely genetic...

Comment

very solid performance overall. Yes, milad, gholi, kaveh, saeid all had good chances to make more of attacking moments but a bit of mistakes is expected.

The press Dragan organized was excellent. Bosnia was playing a first choice midfield for much of this game, and even when they took pjanic off replaced him expereicned standard liege CM. Still we had no real problems with it.

The team was perfect defensively. Our back 5 was faultless on defense. Kanani and Shoja complete beasts. PAG very classy. Abedz solid. Moharrami and Milad showed with offensive bursts their pace can relieve pressure on our backline well. Still thought both of those guys could have been even better in possession but going from their euro form that will come.

Nourollahi was my MOTM, or at least up their with the CBs. Dude is a lock for me to start next to saeid now. Very clean and sharp in possession and in defense.

Norafkan had a nice cameo off the bench. I like him as a rotation option way more than hajsafi who showed today his time in TM is really at its end. Specially in first half he was terrible. Amiri was surprisingly good and made a strong case for why he should always be an option and selected in the squad. Gholi looked a bit tired today but still had some great plays. Second half he could have been subbed earlier for ghaedi but nevertheless he proved without the ball how helpful he can be in the press.

special mention for ghaedi. Fantastic finish. He is a wildcard and future TM star. Ezatolahi looked strong when he came on as well.

Hats off again to dragan and coaching staff. The players looked super organized and knew their roles very well, even in formation change. This game was a good simulation for iraq, except bosnians have higher quality players that we dealt with well. I think a high press, physical, gheyrati approach we showed today will be needed for iraq and bahrain too and we should have no problems. Especially with Taremi, Azmoun, ARJ, Ghoddos, Saeid all on the pitch by then.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Dude chi migi asan.

We had a tactic under Wilmots at times, it just wasn't a good tactic. Neither is what we saw tonight. It was as I said... "meh".

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

We are getting results, but the display on the field is... meh. It's an organized but boring game like under CQ, more like a defensive "bezan-zeeresh" Branko style of play.

International football has sort of turned into a grind-fest where teams just look for results. Even the heavy hitters in europe struggle against lesser teams at times, the smaller nations have caught up due to resources that weren't available to them decades ago

Comment

Working...
                                X