Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
    What was that?
    He was poor the first half.

His goal was excellent and it seemed to give him a lot of confidence.

I think he really needed that goal and i'm really glad that he got the start and the goal today.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

the future for tm is looking brighter than i thought

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        I feel no different than I did at the beginning of Wilmot's time.
        We are getting results, but the display on the field is... meh. It's an organized but boring game like under CQ, more like a defensive "bezan-zeeresh" Branko style of play.
        Although, it's hard to really judge the performance tonight considering the pitch condition.
        was not bezan zeeresh at all. When did Branko organize a press like this??? Come on man, you are expecting barcelona always from any team you watch. Most of our bad turnovers can be attributed to hajsafi.

Today we totally disabled a strong bosnian midfield, stronger than any we will play in asia and frankly a very good one for euro standards too. We were missing all our star offensive players (hence sometimes poor decision making, final play) and still had long stretches of domination and were hardly even tested by them.

A very solid game by all accounts, especially as you say when you consider the pitch condition, new players, etc. The team looked like they were well instructed on positioning, pressing, tactical side. If they had some better decision making we could have won by more but 2-0 is still very solid.

Comment

We played great.

This game should give Scocic a great idea of players strengths and weaknesses.

From what I saw we definitely have a solid bench and super subs for the upcoming games.

However, I dont think Abedz should be played in favour of Beiro.
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
            Abezadeh: He has the super reflexes like his dad. Most likely genetic...
            And his monumental Confidence/bordering arrogance to Boost
            love that kid .... his confidence and composure is so reminiscent of his pop..!! his positioning in goal at all time is faultless and his reflexes and reactions also awe-inspiring...!!
            bei bei better get his club situation sorted soon or he'd be struggling to take back his starting status in TM..!!

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
              I think he means TM looked a bit shaky this game. Alot of misplaced clearances and passes tbh. Bad decisionmaking by the players also. So many times we had break troughs in their box where we didn't even get a shot of. This part must really improve.
              what does that have to do with tactical setup by the coach? Can he go on the field and pass the final ball for them? LOL

He put them in a position where they created many turnovers, neutralized key bosnian midfielders, and had chances to run in on goal. Then if gholi makes an extra dribble, kaveh misses a 1v1, saeid and milad pick the wrong pass, thats on them, not on the coach or tactical setup.

Comment

Ansarifard was really disappointing since he came on, keeping the ball for too long and made bad decisions

Comment

Overall:

Considering we played with a totally new formation I think we did really well this game.

Bosnia was really physical and we were able to win most of the challenges despite their clear height advantage.

All the center backs were great minus a couple scenes where they misplaced a pass.

Milad and Sadegh were decent but looked a little confused by the new formation. Milad was bad the first 20 mins but was better afterwards.

Sadegh showed how dangerous he is on the break and he combined well with gholizadeh.

Nourollahi showed that he is a solid all around midfielder, and was working overtime because hajsafi was completely useless.

Abedzadeh extremely confident and strong performance.

Hajsafi: horrible

Amiri: press lead to first goal and his energy and combination on counter attacks today with gholizadeh were great. He's show he still has a lot to offer the team and secured his place in the squad for me.

Kaveh: lot of hustle and hard work and struggled to find his rhythm in the first half but came in with a surgical finish for the goal and I think that'll do a lot for his confidence going forward.

Gholizadeh, same as last game, engine of the attack and very creative. Needs to make quicker decisions to shoot and pass sometimes.

Subs: Noorafkan: lost first five minutes but showed his vision and quick passing, way better than hajsafi.

Saed: bulldozed the entire bosnia team and could have made a better pass but overall really strong typical performance imposing his dominance on the game.

Ali karimi: good, calm presence, still quality on the ball.

Nemati: not really sure, good energy, not good or bad from him

Ghaedi: always looking for that breakaway and overhead ball and he scored an absolutely beautiful goal. that finish looks like it came from a seasoned player, his technique is very good.

Ansarifard: looks better than before, good touches, good linkup, tried to slow down the game to kill the bosnians steam.

overall team only looked weak on breakways, where I think we need to be quicker in transition and opening up space.

besides that we really didnt let bosnia do anything and didnt even let them into our box for pretty much the entire game.

DS clearly has communicated his tactics well to the team.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

TM is playing much better and more organized now than we ever did under Wilmots.
                    Dragan has done a great job so far , it is clear, and new sense of motivation is very visible in our player's attitudes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      was not bezan zeeresh at all. When did Branko organize a press like this??? Come on man, you are expecting barcelona always from any team you watch. Most of our bad turnovers can be attributed to hajsafi.

Today we totally disabled a strong bosnian midfield, stronger than any we will play in asia and frankly a very good one for euro standards too. We were missing all our star offensive players (hence sometimes poor decision making, final play) and still had long stretches of domination and were hardly even tested by them.

A very solid game by all accounts, especially as you say when you consider the pitch condition.
                      We had flashes of pressing, in the opponent half, but overall still played pretty laid back. Maybe my standards are too high when I compare it to CQ time.

Also I should clairfy, the bezan ziresh was more in the first half. The CBs playing long balls to the front three, and a non-existent midfield.

I was actually pretty excited to see us play with Milmo and And Moharrami on the wings, but they were not utilized.

Overall, I'm not ready to write Skocic off, but I'm not sold on him yet.

Comment

Abedzadeh looks promising but we have to see more games of him.
                        Kaveh was shaky first half 2nd half got confident. I prefer azmoun over him
                        Gholizade he is a great player but clearly skocic didn't have any plan for him. Whenever he got the ball he didn't know where to go or what to do. So lac of tactic so far
                        Sadegh moharami Looks promising , again he can be used better in better tactics
                        Nourollahi Poor ! Piss Poor! I have no idea WTH does skocic keep inviting him. His job was to either deffend the center , create chances and assist and if he got the chance to shoot ! he couldn't do any of it perfectly
                        Hajsafi same as always
                        Mohammadi average
                        Saeed Ezza Played for 20 minutes! Had no idea WTH he was doing. Had a great chance to assist but messed up. Looked out of shape . He is deffo not 90 minute player for international games. He low key looked like Ali Daei in his 40's .
                        Amiri man this guy is built differently. Loved the way he plays with passion. Great game by him.
                        Ghaedi - Looks promising. Depending on the game but i would use him with azmoun. I think they can perform really well with each other. Fil o Fenjoon.

3 defence They were solid . Great performance

Comment

Very good post and good analysis by Inarsenewetrust. Thank you.

Defense was solid and very organized. Mid-field should be better. Ezatolahi was great when he came in. He has the standard physique for international competition. Norafkan was also good and he has a future in TM and could play in different posts. HajSafi unfortunaely is not at par with other players. Golizadeh not as good today, a better perfomance is needed from him. He could really be a game changer against defensive teams.

Word of caution for the games against bahrain and iraq. These two games will not be easy. Both teams will come with defensive tactics as they are ahead of us point-wise. They will play hard, physical, and with high pressing game. There is no easy games. These annoucers exagerate TM strength when they say that.

TM should also play Jordan, Syria, and Oman for comparative games. All these three team play like Iraq and Bahrain.

Comment

We absorbed Bosnia’s pressure, countered and got two very nice goals. Our whole attacking line up played well and it’s crazy to think we didn’t even use Azmoun, Taremi, Ghoddos, or Jahanbakhsh...

Gholi needs to start as CAM hopefully next time he’s fine on the wing but deadly in the middle. Good to know we have Kaveh ready as well. We need to change up our CDMs, Ebrahimi needs to he called up and used still and we are all hoping Ezatolahi regains his form soon, he’s our most important player.

We have options in defense as shown in this game, we have no shortage of skill there.

Glad we won against a tough team who played very dirty. I wonder what our coach took from this game himself and how these players will be integrated into the A team line up
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Pjanic is worth more than our entire formation.Wish we did this in 2014 when it really mattered

Comment

Thank you TM, I was really pleased with the performance and the result. Hopefully a big boost of needed confidence going forward.

Skickat från min Pixel XL via Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X